ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

I care less where anyone goes to school. Is it a rule you must attend the school you cheer for? UK is a state school,, I was born and live here, donated 1000s to over the years and my state taxes fund it
What a dumbass statement

LOL. Sorry you couldn’t get into school there.

LOL. Sorry you couldn’t get into school there.
I went to a Machine Tool Technology school in Georgia. We didn't have a sports team.
Is every Alabama fan a graduate, every Georgia fan a graduate? Keep beating your chest you dumb fuq, and embarrassing yourself. LOL

I went to a Machine Tool Technology school in Georgia. We didn't have a sports team.
Is every Alabama fan a graduate, every Georgia fan a graduate? Keep beating your chest you dumb fuq, and embarrassing yourself. LOL

LOL. Got to love sidewalk fans

I have degrees from both. You do know what that is right?
Whoa, I have 2 degrees Impressed . This is what you come across to the board...
giphy.gif

Reactions: kl40504
Why do you worry.

The next time the bastard needs you don't show up or charge him tripple and tell him IU grads can afford it.

He is a total pricktard.

Ffs what are you 12? Cheating? He was trying to funnel money to steer players to financial advisors, and trying to take a cut.... Had nothing to do with "cheating" smfh...
Just illegal. Kind of quality people Pearl has on his staff. Should tell you something.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I have degrees from both. You do know what that is right?
Auburn and Indiana? Is that all?

I went to Western Kentucky, UK, Northern Florida, Johns Hopkins and Harvard. So Auburn and Indiana is all that you can come up with?

Geeze! You must be a stupid, under-educated piece of shit. Laughing

Honest answer: I went to those schools to keep my damned job. I had a wife and kids. I needed a job. My employer required the education to keep my job, so they paid and I went.

So why don't you tell us the truth.

Why did you go to Auburn? Why did you go to Indiana?

Was it meant to improve the world? I doubt it.

I bet you went to both to save your worthless ass, just like me.

Della, I had an hour conversation today with @lurkeraspect84 and we both agreed that we like you; however, we could not figure out why you try to stick us.

I have a vast number of friends. Many of them are U.S. Representatives, Senators, local officials.

So please explain why do you do this shit? If you reduce me what good does it do you?
Bert, how can you ask that question? I "stick" y'all because you "stick" me. When UT beat UK, I was sweet as I could be and didn't rub it in one bit. You saw the thread and even with me being nice you acted poorly. I would never treat you so poorly after a UK loss, losing sucks.

I'm surprised that Lurker would feel this way, but whatevs. Know this, if you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you, but if you slam me/UT, you'll get it back in spades. I'm not talking about friendly banter, but making up songs, really? I get the board is a "guy" place and it can get a little rough, but some of these posters are scum. I was arguing with one the other day and you were right in there liking and contributing and that is fine, but if you will align up against me with a scum bag on a non UT/UK related subject expect what you get.

2 degree guy going all in on a Saturday afternoon.
I'm willing to bet, this is your most likely social status on the mean streets of Nashville
giphy.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a trolling OP post work this well for 9 pages.
I'm bored, it is raining, and all game to make an opposing fan look ignorant. He's not a regular on here, and will vanish as fast as he came LOL

Wow, sorry. It seems like the injuries are starting to rear their ugly head in the late season. Was he a senior?

Just a sophomore who finally realized he was the alpha dog on our team a few weeks ago. Had moved up into the teens on some NBA draft boards for the first round over the last week. Our best rebounder and defender by far, plus about a 42% three point shooter.

Just a sophomore who finally realized he was the alpha dog on our team a few weeks ago. Had moved up into the teens on some NBA draft boards for the first round over the last week. Our best rebounder and defender by far, plus about a 42% three point shooter.
Would he have left for the NBA ? Most likely?

So now Uk gets to play a hurt Auburn who will also shoot 2/49 from the 3pt line.

So now Uk gets to play a hurt Auburn who will also shoot 2/49 from the 3pt line.
Wofford and Texas Ab played us without PJ, UNC played Duke with half their team missing, UCF played Duke with out Bolden, VT played Duke without Reddish..........what is your point?

I didn't know he was ranked that high, so unreal a freak injury has him side lined.

He really just started rising after the blowout loss to y’all. Everything changed for him then as he finally took everyone’s advice and became aggressive while realizing how good he is. He’s extremely shy, goofy and laid back, so it kind of made us wait on when he would finally break out of his shell.

Reactions: Borotiger
ADVERTISEMENT