ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

Bert, how can you ask that question? I "stick" y'all because you "stick" me. When UT beat UK, I was sweet as I could be and didn't rub it in one bit. You saw the thread and even with me being nice you acted poorly. I would never treat you so poorly after a UK loss, losing sucks.

I'm surprised that Lurker would feel this way, but whatevs. Know this, if you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you, but if you slam me/UT, you'll get it back in spades. I'm not talking about friendly banter, but making up songs, really? I get the board is a "guy" place and it can get a little rough, but some of these posters are scum. I was arguing with one the other day and you were right in there liking and contributing and that is fine, but if you will align up against me with a scum bag on a non UT/UK related subject expect what you get.

Come on Della. When were you nice to me? Plus you leave Lurker out of this. He is a good guy

I am now aligned against you.

I am sorry that you can hand it out but can't take it, Della.

You rubbed-it-in; a four point win as a blow out. Now Kentucky is in the elite eight for the 34th time. Tennessee did not make it to their second elite eight. UK 34 versus UT's 1. 34-1 is not a good record. History matters.

Remember history? You said that HISTORY is all the Kentucky fans have. Well Kentucky still has history. UK is still making history. Tennessee is the new present in SEC basketball. They are in Knoxville and UK is trying to go to the final four.

Tennessee is at home watching either Auburn or Kentucky playing for a final four. A place where Tennessee has never been.

Just remember all of those posts where you were telling the Kentucky faith-full that we were has-been's. Well guess who is home. It ain't Kentucky, it is Tennessee. Guess what will happen next year? Tennessee will be home when Kentucky is still playing. THAT IS HISTORY!

You are out of grace. You are the opponent. Don't ever ask me for compassion after the crap that you have put out.

Reactions: kl40504
I hate that. Fast recovery for him.

I think that he is going to be in the NBA next year.

Yeah, me too. He was just beginning to scratch the surface and realize how good he can be. He was easily the best player on the court on both sides vs UNC last night. Sucks.

I look forward to him having a good career at the next level. Definitely the kind of kid you root for.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Olsonab, you are a good guy.

I will bust your chops, but you are one of the good guys.

Thanks, bud. I definitely bleed orange and blue and come from three generations of AU family that do as well. It’s in our blood and it can certainly get the best of me sometimes :)

I appreciate the kind words and think the same of you. Good luck tomorrow, hope the winner takes it all home regardless.

Thanks, bud. I definitely bleed orange and blue and come from three generations of AU family that do as well. It’s in our blood and it can certainly get the best of me sometimes :)

I appreciate the kind words and think the same of you. Good luck tomorrow, hope the winner takes it all home regardless.
HELL YES!

Reactions: olsonab
Come on Della. When were you nice to me? Plus you leave Lurker out of this. He is a good guy

I am now aligned against you.

I am sorry that you can hand it out but can't take it, Della.

You rubbed-it-in; a four point win as a blow out. Now Kentucky is in the elite eight for the 34th time. Tennessee did not make it to their second elite eight. UK 34 versus UT's 1. 34-1 is not a good record. History matters.

Remember history? You said that HISTORY is all the Kentucky fans have. Well Kentucky still has history. UK is still making history. Tennessee is the new present in SEC basketball. They are in Knoxville and UK is trying to go to the final four.

Tennessee is at home watching either Auburn or Kentucky playing for a final four. A place where Tennessee has never been.

Just remember all of those posts where you were telling the Kentucky faith-full that we were has-been's. Well guess who is home. It ain't Kentucky, it is Tennessee. Guess what will happen next year? Tennessee will be home when Kentucky is still playing. THAT IS HISTORY!

You are out of grace. You are the opponent. Don't ever ask me for compassion after the crap that you have put out.
You asked me these questions and I answered them pretty straight forward without malice just to let you know where things stand. You had several responses you could have posted and you chose arrogance. What a shocker. My brother was in the navy and he shared a term with me. (no Quarter) Are you familiar with it? If not, brush up on it.

Leaver Lurker out of it? You were the one that mentioned him, not me. I suppose this is part of your problem. You do not understand that people respond to words. Your other problem is poor logic. Attacking Aubies with a past 27 pt win as if that matters now only opens up the door for the 30+ Duke beat down of UK mattering in the tourney. You can't have it both ways.

I was nice to you in the beginning Bert. I looked at you as a kindly grandfather figure. That evaporated quicker than an ice cube in the desert when I saw how you handled defeat.

Regarding handling difficulties, I handle them like a champ. You handle them like a spoiled child who's parents neglected some ass whoopins when you were young.

Remember: No Quarter...:)

You asked me these questions and I answered them pretty straight forward without malice just to let you know where things stand. You had several responses you could have posted and you chose arrogance. What a shocker. My brother was in the navy and he shared a term with me. (no Quarter) Are you familiar with it? If not, brush up on it.

Leaver Lurker out of it? You were the one that mentioned him, not me. I suppose this is part of your problem. You do not understand that people respond to words. Your other problem is poor logic. Attacking Aubies with a past 27 pt win as if that matters now only opens up the door for the 30+ Duke beat down of UK mattering in the tourney. You can't have it both ways.

I was nice to you in the beginning Bert. I looked at you as a kindly grandfather figure. That evaporated quicker than an ice cube in the desert when I saw how you handled defeat.

Regarding handling difficulties, I handle them like a champ. You handle them like a spoiled child who's parents neglected some ass whoopins when you were young.

Remember: No Quarter...:)

Leaver Lurker out of it? What the hell does that mean? You can't even communicate in English. What in the hell is "leaver"?

I suppose this is part of your problem. My problem? Geeze.

Your other problem is poor logic. Poor logic? When are you going to bring LOGIC into this?

I know all about "(no Quarter)". You are the ignorant person here.

You Della can't get over the 34 point win of Duke over Kentucky. But UK beat Auburn by 27. Auburn beat the shit out of Tennessee by 20. So who can't get over what. You are a loser supporting a losing idea.

"I was nice to you in the beginning Bert." Bull shit. The gloves are off. You are in deep shit.

I am not your grandfather, holy shit. Where do you get this stuff??

Bottom line is: I am not used to defeat like your Tennessee Vols are. Good luck next year when Kentucky beat the crap out of your Vols.

Best of luck loser. NO QUARTER.

Leaver Lurker out of it? What the hell does that mean? You can't even communicate in English. What in the hell is "leaver"?

I suppose this is part of your problem. My problem? Geeze.

Your other problem is poor logic. Poor logic? When are you going to bring LOGIC into this?

I know all about "(no Quarter)". You are the ignorant person here.

You Della can't get over the 34 point win of Duke over Kentucky. But UK beat Auburn by 27. Auburn beat the shit out of Tennessee by 20. So who can't get over what. You are a loser supporting a losing idea.

"I was nice to you in the beginning Bert." Bull shit. The gloves are off. You are in deep shit.

I am not your grandfather, holy shit. Where do you get this stuff??

Bottom line is: I am not used to defeat like your Tennessee Vols are. Good luck next year when Kentucky beat the crap out of your Vols.

Best of luck loser. NO QUARTER.
Just another example of your dumb logic Bert. First of all, why would I need to get over y'all's beat down at the hands of Duke by 30+? You're the one that needs to get out of the fetal position over that one. Secondly, if you want to crow about your win over the barners by 27, you have to eat the bitter pill of getting your asses stomped by the Dookies. You live by the sword, you die by it. You bringing it up is kinda like exposing your under belly to a shark. (another dumb move). Finally, UT kicked y'all's ass twice and that is a trend, so if you're not use to losing it should becoming familiar to you with all the recent experience.:)

Just another example of your dumb logic Bert. First of all, why would I need to get over y'all's beat down at the hands of Duke by 30+? You're the one that needs to get out of the fetal position over that one. Secondly, if you want to crow about your win over the barners by 27, you have to eat the bitter pill of getting your asses stomped by the Dookies. You live by the sword, you die by it. You bringing it up is kinda like exposing your under belly to a shark. (another dumb move). Finally, UT kicked y'all's ass twice and that is a trend, so if you're not use to losing it should becoming familiar to you with all the recent experience.:)
My team made their 34th elite eight.

Your team missed out on their 2nd.

RollLaughLaughing

She is not passive aggressive. She is backward.

Sorry that you are that stupid.

Bert, I’m sorry that you’re 70-something going on 7.

It’s sad that all of this means so much to you, yet you continually take pies to the face.

Good luck in making your second Elite Eight bozo.
How does it feel to have a team that trounces ya in every sport take away the one bragging point you thought you had left? I suppose you know that Barnes was coach of the year? If not, it seemed fitting to share it now.Laughing

Bert, I’m sorry that you’re 70-something going on 7.

It’s sad that all of this means so much to you, yet you continually take pies to the face.
Baracus it does not mean crap to me. I am proud to have lived this long.

I have never had pie in my face.

You may now crawl back in your little, slimy, hole young boy. Maybe with a little luck you may live as long as I have.

How does it feel to have a team that trounces ya in every sport take away the one bragging point you thought you had left? I suppose you know that Barnes was coach of the year? If not, it seemed fitting to share it now.Laughing
I can't believe that you are talking such shit when UK finished above UT in the regular SEC. UT got the shit beat out of them in the NCAA. Kentucky is in their 34th Elite Eight and UT failed to make it to their second.

Holy shit, how stupid are you?

You may now crawl back in your little, slimy, hole young boy. Maybe with a little luck you may live as long as I have.
Delusion or dementia have their advantages, eh Bert?

I can't believe that you are talking such shit when UK finished above UT in the regular SEC. UT got the shit beat out of them in the NCAA. Kentucky is in their 34th Elite Eight and UT failed to make it to their second.

Holy shit, how stupid are you?
We own ya. We are about to open a branch office in Lexington.Laughing

Y’see, Bert...your age isn’t the issue. The issue is that you act like you were born yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT