ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs Kentucky

Little just doesn’t understand at all what he is supposed to do right now.

Should have been a 20 point win. Refs flexed their muscle and UNC still got punked.

Entering tonight’s game, North Carolina was the No. 1 rebounding team in America. The Tar Heels grabbed an average of 46.1 rebounds per game, including 12.7 on the offensive glass.

Kentucky out-rebounded North Carolina 43-33.

borrowed that off another site

Got damn

Can't wait to beat louisville by 30 again. Will hopefully shut these clowns up when they realize they haven't beaten us in a relevant sport in over a year and our MOV in the 2 major sports in our last game is 30 points and 46 points.

Can't wait to beat louisville by 30 again. Will hopefully shut these clowns up when they realize they haven't beaten us in a relevant sport in over a year and our MOV in the 2 major sports in our last game is 30 points and 46 points.

I bet the refs will definitely screw you guys though. Fo sho.

Reactions: tw3301
Little just doesn’t understand at all what he is supposed to do right now.

He has Travis on him a bunch and I don't know if he tried to drive once. Makes no sense. Travis has improved his lateral quickness but is still a weakness on the perimeter. I don't think offensively it was a particularly good game for either squad but UK had Travis inside and Y'all had nobody.

When he wins, big difference between today and him not giving Seton Hall any credit.

Wrong again!!! He also talked about them again today saying they played good. Cal wishes you a Merry Christmas!!!

Wrong again!!! He also talked about them again today saying they played good. Cal wishes you a Merry Christmas!!!
He said you lost because a guy hit a three falling out of bounds, yet he didn’t mention the half court prayer. But....

Hopefully he will see him again in March. We’ll see.

UK and UNC only play great games. Been that way since Cal took over. But no thank you for another tournament game lol. That UNC loss in 2017 was a heartbreaker.

UK and UNC only play great games. Been that way since Cal took over. But no thank you for another tournament game lol. That UNC loss in 2017 was a heartbreaker.

It's amazing to me what passes for "great games" these days. Both teams scored fewer than 1 point per possession. The teams combined for 35 TOs, shot 35% from 3 and 68% from the line. The bar for great basketball is just so low these days.

Didn't even realize (until I saw it on the ticker) that UK is 6-3 against UNC since Cal arrived. Finally chipping away at that lopsided head-to-head. Laughing It stands at 24-16 now if I'm not mistaken.

Didn't even realize (until I saw it on the ticker) that UK is 6-3 against UNC since Cal arrived. Finally chipping away at that lopsided head-to-head. Laughing It stands at 24-16 now if I'm not mistaken.
UK has the head to head record since we started playing each other yearly.

net08n.png

If we're talking about other games that don't matter tonight, 16 seed.

Yeah, UMBC was efficient against us that night. That's why I give them props. They scored 74 points on 62 possessions. Impressive against our defense.

P.S. I know I've triggered you once you have to bring up UMBC. Still love you Lurk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT