ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs Kentucky

Congrats to the cats. Cal had his team prepared. Did the two things you have to do against Roy, rebound and get back on defense.
Kentucky out rebounded the heels 43-33. Every other coach should watch this game. That’s the blueprint to beat Roy.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Keep downplaying? Who said I was downplaying? Even a UNC fan agreed White has sucked. Sounds like you need to take your blue-tinters off. Nobody's downplaying anything. Again, out of the woodwork.

What I watched was Kentucky take advantage of a lot of turnovers while UNC didn't. That is what I watched. Never said it was good or bad.

You seem upset even after a win

You just refused to give UK any credit til your last post and that’s fine. Just own it.

Not upset. I just think you’re an a$$hole who does t know much about basketball. That’s it.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
You just refused to give UK any credit til your last post and that’s fine. Just own it.

Not upset. I just think you’re an a$$hole who does t know much about basketball. That’s it.

Not one of my post insinuated that it was all UNC. I like how you completely deflected and failed to acknowledge that what I said about White during this game was true. He played terrible and hurt UNC badly. Throwing the ball to him on 2 inbound plays resulted in him catching it and rolling off his leg. That is inexcusable.

I'm sorry, but a game with 35 total turnovers and anyone who watched saw the sloppiness as a result of full out sprinting and jacking up shots/being selfish is not the definition of today's basketball game. If it is, then we are in bad luck for the future.

It's funny how you make that last claim but fail to respond with where I was wrong. Ironic.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Baker has practiced like 2 weeks in the past year and a half.

I don't know if I believe that. Just doesn't seem right. He tore it when? Most athletes with the technology are healed in under a year these days.

Not one of my post insinuated that it was all UNC. I like how you completely deflected and failed to acknowledge that what I said about White during this game was true. He played terrible and hurt UNC badly. Throwing the ball to him on 2 inbound plays resulted in him catching it and rolling off his leg. That is inexcusable.

I'm sorry, but a game with 35 total turnovers and anyone who watched saw the sloppiness as a result of full out sprinting and jacking up shots is not the definition of today's basketball game. If it is, then we are in bad luck for the future.

It's funny how you make that last claim but fail to respond with where I was wrong. Ironic.
Liked.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I don't know if I believe that. Just doesn't seem right. He tore it when? Most athletes with the technology are healed in under a year these days.
You don't have to believe it, doesn't bother me. He missed all of last year rehabbing and had another knee surgery this past summer. His first game was against Seton Hall. Still isn't in condition to play legitimate minutes.

I'm sorry, but a game with 35 total turnovers and anyone who watched saw the sloppiness as a result of full out sprinting and jacking up shots/being selfish is not the definition of today's basketball game. If it is, then we are in bad luck for the future.

Some UNC fans said he had 3 TOs. If true, that’s not exactly killing his team.

Is he a walkon?

10th man going into the year, ranked higher than any guard Louisville has signed in 2 years.

Kid will be legit if he can stay healthy. Defense is lacking, but he’s a playmaker.

The team is just an entirely different animal without Green. Better defensively because they are longer than the opponent at every spot on the floor. Better offensively because Hagans and Quickley can operate with a longer leash, not constantly fearing the hook.

Not only was he a liability on defense, but he also consistently turned the ball over at least once every 10 minutes played by trying to make a two-handed chest pass, cross-court, over a much taller defender who was staring right at him.

Honestly, I lost my shit at least twice a game over it for the last year and a half.

Entering tonight’s game, North Carolina was the No. 1 rebounding team in America. The Tar Heels grabbed an average of 46.1 rebounds per game, including 12.7 on the offensive glass.

Kentucky out-rebounded North Carolina 43-33.

borrowed that off another site

ADVERTISEMENT