ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs Kentucky

he also has something we have been missing for a couple of years
a big that can catch and hold onto the ball
Maybe that’s what Calipari should change his system to? let other coaches develop them and GT them to Kentucky. :D

Like the 6 transfers (3 grad) on Mack's roster? Winking
What really sucks Kevin, is I can’t hate Chris Mack yet. I enjoyed watching him whoop UC’s ass most years and I think he’s a good coach. It will take him beating us slandering cal/ky to bring it to hate status lol

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
What really sucks Kevin, is I can’t hate Chris Mack yet. I enjoyed watching him whoop UC’s ass most years and I think he’s a good coach. It will take him beating us slandering cal/ky to bring it to hate status lol
Yep. I am from northern KY and my brother went to Xavier so I got to see all the fun stuff, especially the Crosstown Shootouts. Mack is a good coach.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
UK gonna play 3 bigs at once against UNC next week and get run off the floor again like against Duke. Can't wait.
Keep waiting

Thought the Zags would win. They got beat pretty easily. Pretty sure the lead was 17 at one point.

UNC - 95
UK - 82
LOL

I keep hearing that UNC can’t rebound with UK. Not sure I agree.
UNC is currently 6th in defensive rebounding
& 6th in offensive rebounding

UK is 30th in offense & 71 in defense.

Not seeing why people think UK will have a rebounding advantage.
Now do you see?

actually I said I keep “hearing”. I live in Ky & have heard over & over that UNC can’t rebound with UK. I then read it ITT & brought it up. Sorry for trying to talk about the subject on hand.
You "heard" right

Why would UK want to run with UNC? Feel like that's playing right into what UNC does. If this happens I'm sticking with my UNC by 33 prediction.
It happened, and you guessed wrong.

Lots of reasons most of us are predicting a Carolina win. I don’t think it’s going to be particularly close.
It wasnt close really ..... Oh wait

I hope UK can keep it respectable.
We had them up 11, we let them cut it to 6. I guess we did keep it respectable

I highly doubt UK beats UNC on the boards, it doesn't happen often. Will UK win...they have a solid chance.
11 better on the boards, kinda rare against a UNC team

Should be a fun and sloppy game then!
You called it, it was both

No need to. You are relying on a 42% , 3-point shooter to miss a lot. And to outrebound a team that ranks second in the country in rebounding.

Like I said----You might wanna try another angle.
He missed a lot . ....

Just sloppy passes on both ends
This guy....

sloppy game.
His brother on que.. .

This isn't basketball
Again....

How Uk has 18 turnovers and 9-26 from 3 and still up 8 just shows how much more sloppy UNC has been. What a sloppy game as a whole
Both had 18 TOs, nice try.

Nor you with the Engrish
tumblr_m4zxb3RNNo1qh75yy.gif

[QUOTE="oldsports_, post: 26616135, member: 364198"

[/QUOTE]

You may be homely (avatar), but you're sure efficient in your posting practices.

Keep waiting

LOL

Now do you see?

You "heard" right

It happened, and you guessed wrong.

It wasnt close really ..... Oh wait

11 better on the boards, kinda rare against a UNC team

You called it, it was both

He missed a lot . ....

This guy....

His brother on que.. .

Again....

Both had 18 TOs, nice try.
You got it right...Congrats. WHite was taking out by Hagans.

[QUOTE="oldsports_, post: 26616135, member: 364198"

Thanks Della. It's too bad others couldn't be more efficient . haha. They know who they are....

Reactions: della
And TBH, I wasn't overly impressed with either team. Both are good. Just didn't see anything that made me think---"Wow". Now, that could come later. And probably will. But yesterday it wasn't that.

Hagans though was impressive. Defensively he was really good. And IMO, is why UK won.

Congrats UK fans. You kicked our ass, no excuses here but I had a feeling you guys will bring your A game.
Thanks! You guys did play a good game also. Why doesn’t little start? The guy is a stud and deserves to do so. He was great in the AA game. Just wondering why Roy won’t start him

You’re posting more in this thread then you will during the assault at the Yum Center weekend!
I hope we go to the chicken bucket and whoop some ass, even though I feel it will be close throughout the game. Mack is a heck of a coach. Even though he doesn’t have great players, he can put them in the right positions to win

I hope we go to the chicken bucket and whoop some ass, even though I feel it will be close throughout the game. Mack is a heck of a coach. Even though he doesn’t have great players, he can put them in the right positions to win
Thats going to be a fun game. Unfortunately for me, I have a basketball game at 2 pm.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
And TBH, I wasn't overly impressed with either team. Both are good. Just didn't see anything that made me think---"Wow". Now, that could come later. And probably will. But yesterday it wasn't that.

Hagans though was impressive. Defensively he was really good. And IMO, is why UK won.

Well there’s that and then throw in the fact that Travis and Johnson had 20+ points each and Washington damn near had a triple double. Hagans to me was the star of the game but not the only reason we won.

Well there’s that and then throw in the fact that Travis and Johnson had 20+ points each and Washington damn near had a triple double. Hagans to me was the star of the game but not the only reason we won.
Thats fine....Travis and Keldon were good. AS they usually are. So no surprise there. But there's also the 18 turnovers.... the 9-26 shooting from three. You guys got what you needed---production from others aside from KJ and Travis; 15 from Herro was huge. PJ was great and if UK can get that from him, you guys become really good. But what are the odds of that? I just think he's to inconsistent.

Both teams are good. And will only get better. IMO, it just wasn't your typical UNC/UK game where you come away tinking---One of these teams, if not both, are gonna contend. Right now, its just not there. But no doubt---a huge step in the right dirtection for UK.

BTW---Hagans had a lot more to do with UK winning than you think. He locked up WHite. His defense changed the game. Even with the performances of Travis and Keldon, I don't think UK wins w/o Hagans.

No I agree with you that Hagans was the star of the game as I said but I was just saying that Travis and Johnson had really big games as well.

ADVERTISEMENT