ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

Settle down I'm not predicting their futures I am looking at them as what they are today compared to the rest of the NFL.

There are a ton of accomplished WR groups out there and that's why the Ravens WR's are rated so low going into the season and right now.

I’ll take the L on Snead and Boykin, although I like Boykin for the future. If you take the L on Andrews being average.

Poor parenting, and no.
Ive been following all your posts and Im certain we are more alike than not. I admire your family first approach and ability to wear different suits. Control what you can control and let shit you cant slide right off your back. One minute your doing hard labor, the next you are all business---all in the name of doing something others aren't willing to do themselves. Its all part of the grind. Highly admirable.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ive been following all your posts and Im certain we are more alike than not. I admire your family first approach and ability to wear different suits. Control what you can control and let shit you cant slide right off your back. One minute your doing hard labor, the next you are all business---all in the name of doing something others aren't willing to do themselves. Its all part of the grind. Highly admirable.

If you two kiss on the mouth, I’m out.

The Ravens defense is so fvcking bad.

I’ll bet their points per possession is pretty terrible since the Miami game. For a team that dominates TOP, they’ve given up a lot of points. Of course, KC can probably drop 35 on anyone.

I’ll bet their points per possession is pretty terrible since the Miami game. For a team that dominates TOP, they’ve given up a lot of points. Of course, KC can probably drop 35 on anyone.

Yea the Miami game was a horrible representation of what they actually are. It’s just so weird not being able to count on the defense.

Yea the Miami game was a horrible representation of what they actually are. It’s just so weird not being able to count on the defense.

The offense is probably good enough to still make them one of the top AFC teams. Even if the defense were totally putrid, they’re the best equipped team to dominate time of possession.

If this Devin Bush pick stands I’m back in the “NFL is fixed” and I hope they fix one for Andy Reid and he can finally win 1 before riding off into the sunset

Man, seems I was wrong about the Colts.

Teams are figuring out how to attack the Chiefs.

Granted, if the Chiefs had Hill and Watkins, the Colts wouldn’t have been able to play man and KC would have likely won pretty convincingly. But given the personnel, they had the perfect strategy.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Teams are figuring out how to attack the Chiefs.

Granted, if the Chiefs had Hill and Watkins, the Colts wouldn’t have been able to play man and KC would have likely won pretty convincingly. But given the personnel, they had the perfect strategy.
I liked the headline this morning. "Colts shut down Mahomes". 31 teams would kill for their QB to have 321 yards, 1TD and no INTs and have the talking heads say that they were shut down.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Great start for the 49ers. 83 yard touchdown on the first offensive play of the game by the most disrespected running back in the league. Followed by an INT by the defense.

How has Dee Ford looked?

Letting him go will probably prove to be a huge mistake.

Lions got hosed tonight. Two bullshit illegal hands to the face penalties happened after Detroit held the packers on 3rd downs. One drive ended in a touchdown that got them within 2. The other allowed them to take 1:40 off the clock and kick the winning FG at the end. Damn

How has Dee Ford looked?

Letting him go will probably prove to be a huge mistake.
Dee ford has done a lot that doesn't show up in the stat sheet. But he has gotten 3 sacks in the last two games. His presence alone opens things up for Buckner and Blair. The 49ers been really good against the pass this year despite having a very average backfield at best. He plays a big role in that.

ADVERTISEMENT