ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

giphy.gif

Welp, my bungles should of won and figured out a way to lose. Better than expected

Didn’t see this til the games had begun.

Is Baltimore a powerhouse or was that sh*t a fluke?

Yeah, but 59 pts is serious.

If Jackson is a passing threat now, that’s worrisome. That D is as good as it gets.
No doubt. He had an impressive game. I thought it was a strange move to ship Flacco out and go with Jackson, but if yesterday was an indication of what they have with him, I'd say it was a good decision.

I completely forgot about Josh Gordon being with the Patriots. If Antonio Brown can check himself (big if) and be the great receiver he is, this may be Brady's best corps of wide receivers yet. Even considering how good Randy Moss was for the Patriots.

I completely forgot about Josh Gordon being with the Patriots. If Antonio Brown can check himself (big if) and be the great receiver he is, this may be Brady's best corps of wide receivers yet. Even considering how good Randy Moss was for the Patriots.

I have no doubt that there was tampering involved in the Brown signing.

Always something shady going on in New England.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Like, Belichick told him to call his "owner" a cracker so he would release him?

No but to become the biggest jack ass that he forced the Raiders hand and they had to cut him. Remember the Patriots wanted to trade for him, but the Steelers obviously weren’t going to do that. It’s conspiracy theory, but I think it holds some water.

Boy...my Chiefs offense is so stupid it's not even funny. Even with Tyreek Hill out for 3-6 weeks, we are still gonna pile up yards and score points. If the defense can improve just a bit, we should have every opportunity to make it to the AFC Championship again and maybe the Super Bowl. Mahomes is a BEAST.

Welp, my bungles should of won and figured out a way to lose. Better than expected
Would have been fine seeing them win yesterday. Fvck the Seahawks. The Niners are staying in Ohio for the week to avoid traveling west coast to east coast, back to west coast to Ohio. Dalton had some pretty sick numbers yesterday and I expect that to be a problem for the 49ers next week.

Good news is, I looked on YouTube to find a way to watch live football games. Watched yesterday's 49ers game with zero issue. Full high def and all. You lose the luxury of pause and rewind, but free beats paying Direct TV any day. The longer I go without cable or satellite, the more stupid I feel for ever paying those prices.

Stream2watch.ws

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
The Vikes cucked the Falcons on only 10 passing attempts and less than 100 yds in the air. Laughing Good guy Mike Zimmer didn't want to embarrass the dirty birds.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Boy...my Chiefs offense is so stupid it's not even funny. Even with Tyreek Hill out for 3-6 weeks, we are still gonna pile up yards and score points. If the defense can improve just a bit, we should have every opportunity to make it to the AFC Championship again and maybe the Super Bowl. Mahomes is a BEAST.

I'm worried that they might slip up in a game that they'd have won with Hill. There's probably less margin for error this year than last. KC has a very tough schedule and NE has an easy one. I can't see the Patriots losing more than a couple. Must be nice to play in that pitiful division.

How good are the Cowboys expected to be?

I’m kind of a bandwagon fan of them and the Chiefs. Who I cheer for more seems to alternate pretty often.

Weirdly inconsistent franchise. Seems like they alternate between sucking and one of the top teams every year.
We have never had back to back winning seasons. And you are pretty accurate. Regular season results since 2013

2013: 12 wins
2014: 7 wins
2015: 15 wins
2016: 6 wins
2017: 11 wins
2018: 7 wins

Cam Newton is done. Ron Rivera is done. Time to rebuild in Charlotte
It has been totally depressing watching how bad Cam Newton has been playing the first 2 weeks. Even with McCaffrey having 200+ total scrimmage yards in week 1 Cam still couldn’t get us a win.

We were getting our shit pushed in by the Packers until Dalvin just housed one from 75 yards. Still down 14, but we still have a shot at least.

We were getting our shit pushed in by the Packers until Dalvin just housed one from 75 yards. Still down 14, but we still have a shot at least.

It’s gping to take a few more homeruns by that back.

Cousins sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT