ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

No love for the Titans it doesn’t seem ITT. Not picking them to upset the Chiefs tomorrow, honestly I would rather the chiefs win for a more entertaining super bowl. With that said, the Titans are the most physical and best running team left in the playoffs. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they gave Kansas City a game and were right there until the end.

You don’t go into New England and Baltimore and win without being a very tough and physical football team. It’s the kind of team that will keep Patty Mahomes on the sideline for a long time and tire the defense out.

Y’all heard it here first, don’t be surprised if the Titans are in this or even pull it out.

No love for the Titans it doesn’t seem ITT. Not picking them to upset the Chiefs tomorrow, honestly I would rather the chiefs win for a more entertaining super bowl. With that said, the Titans are the most physical and best running team left in the playoffs. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they gave Kansas City a game and were right there until the end.

You don’t go into New England and Baltimore and win without being a very tough and physical football team. It’s the kind of team that will keep Patty Mahomes on the sideline for a long time and tire the defense out.

Y’all heard it here first, don’t be surprised if the Titans are in this or even pull it out.

I’ll be surprised.

The Titans will play a zone defense that the Chiefs will pick apart. Mahomes threw for 450 against them in his first game back from injury, when he was still limited. Receivers were wide open on nearly every play. They have no answer for KC’s offense.

Tennessee’s only chance is to dominate TOP and to force multiple turnovers. Problem is, they were on the wrong end of the TOP battle last time, and Mahomes doesn’t turn the ball over.

If the Chiefs play relatively mistake-free, I don’t see it being very close.

I’ll be surprised.

The Titans will play a zone defense that the Chiefs will pick apart. Mahomes threw for 450 against them in his first game back from injury, when he was still limited. Receivers were wide open on nearly every play. They have no answer for KC’s offense.

Tennessee’s only chance is to dominate TOP and to force multiple turnovers. Problem is, they were on the wrong end of the TOP battle last time, and Mahomes doesn’t turn the ball over.

If the Chiefs play relatively mistake-free, I don’t see it being very close.
You are aware the Titans beat the Chiefs already, right? If I were a chiefs fan I would not be underestimating this team like you are. They are legit, and are in this game for a reason.

You are aware the Titans beat the Chiefs already, right? If I were a chiefs fan I would not be underestimating this team like you are. They are legit, and are in this game for a reason.

They’re in this game because Baltimore turned it over 7 times. That’s not going to fly vs any NFL team.

Henry is legit. Nothing else about that team is scary. Decent team overall. So was Houston.

I’m aware that the Chiefs lost to the Titans in a road game that they dominated. It’s fairly unlikely that they have another botched FG snap, blocked FG, or fumble TD. Let alone all three in the same game. What is likely is that KC has wide open receivers all over the field again.

They’re likely waiting until the new CBA is in place. There is talk of an exemption that would allow Mahomes to get more money, and could also allow them to retain players like Chris Jones.

The CBA deal may be coming at a great time for the Chiefs.

I was driving into work today, and my morning radio show who's based in Cleveland was interviewing a woman who claims she had an affair with Baker. While she was doing an interview, two other girls called into the show and gave extremely similar stories of hooking up with Baker while he was engaged or married. Crazy stuff, was interested to know if you've heard anything about this. I can give you a link if you're interested in listening.

I was driving into work today, and my morning radio show who's based in Cleveland was interviewing a woman who claims she had an affair with Baker. While she was doing an interview, two other girls called into the show and gave extremely similar stories of hooking up with Baker while he was engaged or married. Crazy stuff, was interested to know if you've heard anything about this. I can give you a link if you're interested in listening.
Never heard about an affair. Just the BJ outside Cheesecake Factory.

ADVERTISEMENT