ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

I'm feeling confident we'll pull this one out. I'm not sold on Jimmy G but that can be said for Kyle Allen also.
I am not sold on him either. He does seem to turn it up a notch when he has to. But he makes a lot of mistakes in between. To his credit, our two best O linemen have been out, both are tackles. So that has taken a toll on the running game. And he doesn't have weapons to spread the field. (Maybe Sanders will be that guy?) That leaves him open to those mistakes.

What gives the Panthers the edge is their ability to create turnovers along with the 49ers habit of turning the ball over.

I really like the defense. They haven't given up a point in 7 quarters (Rams only score was on the first drive of the game) and 10 combined in the last 3 games. They have given up less than 50 NET yards to the last 3 quarterbacks they've played.

Definitely don't see a lot of offense in this game. So it will probably be 35-31 lol.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Niners are the last remaining unbeaten team. Couldn't tell you the last time those words have been uttered.

@bMORE607, your Ravens slapped the Patriots around last night.

Nice bounce back win for the Panthers.

And the Browns? Well let's just say that they are still the Browns.

Reactions: bMORE607
Knew the Patriots' D would be exposed when they finally played a legit offense. Hilarious that people were hyping it as the greatest of all time after shutting down the worst offenses in the NFL.

A lot of people seemed to have written off KC as a SB contender lately, but if they can get healthy at the right time, I'm more confident in this team than last year's. Love the more aggressive approach on defense. Secondary is much better than last year's.

Knew the Patriots' D would be exposed when they finally played a legit offense. Hilarious that people were hyping it as the greatest of all time after shutting down the worst offenses in the NFL.

A lot of people seemed to have written off KC as a SB contender lately, but if they can get healthy at the right time, I'm more confident in this team than last year's. Love the more aggressive approach on defense. Secondary is much better than last year's.

Your defense looks better than last years. And they are flying under the radar right now. Probably won’t be for long if they go out and beat the Pats when they play.

I couldn't believe that little cumguzzler crying like a bitch the other night. You're a fuggin Patriots fan for christ's sake. It's a regular season loss and you are still the reigning champs.

Bruins, Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics. Imagine rooting for those 4 franchises. You’ve seen them all win, recently. I fvcking hate their fan base. I love kicking the shit out of those cucks, they don’t deserve those franchises. I hope that Boston kid that has the sign about how many championship parades he’s been too gets mauled to death.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Most Patriots fans became fans post Tom Brady and don't remember the dark years. They are ill-equipped to handle any kind of hardship whatsoever. Lol at the CEO of barstool crying like a baby on national TV after the Chiefs demolished them in Foxborough.

They are not going to know how to handle the post Brady years coming very very soon.

Most Patriots fans became fans post Tom Brady and don't remember the dark years. They are ill-equipped to handle any kind of hardship whatsoever. Lol at the CEO of barstool crying like a baby on national TV after the Chiefs demolished them in Foxborough.

They are not going to know how to handle the post Brady years coming very very soon.

I'd like to think that they'll fall off a cliff, but I'm not so sure.

At this point, they're winning more in spite of Brady than because of him. He's still pretty good, but not what he used to be. This version can be replaced.

Is it possible to have a gambling thread or is that frowned upon in this establishment?
9645b22c270461e995d6afa02843f099.jpg

The 49ers haven't had much success against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. They've pretty much had their way with San Francisco. But the Niners should walk all over them this year. I am looking at the Seahawks' schedule and they have one win by more than one possession. They have one win vs a team with a winning record. And since their last loss, they have beaten Atalanta by a touchdown and Tampa Bay by 6 in overtime.

Yet most people are picking them to beat San Francisco Monday night.

ADVERTISEMENT