ADVERTISEMENT

New Albany and Romeo Langford lose a heartbreaker.......

Because of this I’m bumping this thread if it doesn’t go well for IU :p
Just for the record, I'm not saying it is Indiana. I don't know. I doubt anyone outside of Romeo and his parents really have an idea. Its been a very, very close to the vest recruitment. Just going by what I heard
Got damn you bite on anything.
Huh?

Yea I know but then it well to hell in a handbasket.
Not my fault. I said I heard something........A rumor. And all the sudden----------well, this. Great game, BTW. Suck ass ending. But a terrific game.

But you were more than willing to let people assume that you did.
No. You assumed that all on your own princess. I said I heard news that made me feel good about IU's chances. That is all I said. Just b/c it hurt your feelings, don't take it out on me.

And BTW, I assure you I have a much better feel on this than you.

UK says this for every recruit until they commit to a school other than UK
No actually just Kansas. As far as I’ve heard/read mr Langford has no red flags so he should be far off kansas’ radar

I know many on here wouldn't pass a minutess notice of a HS basketball game, but if you have ever been to an Indiana Sectional (is that what they are calling them with the reclassifications now Borden?) you can't appreciate the significance of it. New Albany games this year were like an appearance by the Beatles, probably no less than Damon Bailey games in the early 90s or Steve Alford's games with New Castle back in the 80's. It's uncommon in HS now.

I think it's more like, Self never stops recruiting the best of the best, he'll figure out the specifics later.

I love that he's still recruiting Langford.
What does the scholarship situation look like for next year?

Losing Graham and Svi.
Gaining Grimes, Dotson and McCormack.
That math doesn’t work unless they’re under scholarship right now.

Lose Vick and Newman.
Gain Langford and everything is gravy?

What does the scholarship situation look like for next year?

Losing Graham and Svi.
Gaining Grimes, Dotson and McCormack.
That math doesn’t work unless they’re under scholarship right now.

Lose Vick and Newman.
Gain Langford and everything is gravy?
Don’t forget about the kid from KC, Agbaji. He’s a sleeper, and a solid 4 year player.
Between Newman, Vick, and Dok, you gotta figure 2 of the 3 will be gone. Self knows what he’s doing. If we’re still recruiting Langford, which we are, kinda makes you wonder if Cunliffe is considering transferring (again)?

The math doesn’t add up. Some people will have to leave early, or transfer, to make room for the new blood.

Delusional levels running high.

"He's waiting to see if Newman enters the draft"

"He's waiting to announce so IU fans aren't mean and he gets Mr. Basketball"

"He's waiting to see who the new UofL coach will be"

Reactions: SNU0821
"He's waiting to see if Newman enters the draft"

"He's waiting to announce so IU fans aren't mean and he gets Mr. Basketball"

"He's waiting to see who the new UofL coach will be"

Isn't the NA admin on our board. Basically said he was messing with Louisville fans on the golf course. Good times.

Isn't the NA admin on our board. Basically said he was messing with Louisville fans on the golf course. Good times.

I don't know who that was. I do know and have played golf with one of the NA assistants, big UofL fan, but he wouldn't touch Cherry Valley with a 50 foot pole, its a huge piece of shit 9 hole course in NA, my lawn has better grass cost like $12 bucks for 18 holes.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
ADVERTISEMENT