ADVERTISEMENT

New Albany and Romeo Langford lose a heartbreaker.......

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Man what a tough, tough loss in the Semi-State. Led 30-0, #1 Warren Central for the entire game. Only to lose 64-62 at the buzzer. Dogs led by 8 with 2:55 to go, but missed FT's cost them a trip to the State title game; finished the day 11-23 from the line. The hardest part was HOW the game ended. New Albany had the ball, tied, with 20 seconds left. Langford gets trapped in FRONT of the NA bench. For some reason, NA's head coach doesn't call a timeout(HAD TWO), and Langford proceeds to throw the ball away. THEN...........With a foul to give, NA allows WC kid to drive length of the floor, and hit a floater at the horn. I mean why you do not call a timeout there is mind boggling.

Langford ended his career with 34 points. That gave him 3,001 for his career. Good for 4th all-time.

Tough loss.

Reactions: rockycard
I know kansas is feeling pretty good with where we sit right now.
I'd say all three schools do. His recruitment has been very, very tight lipped. I went to New Albany. Know their staff pretty good; went to school with the JV coach. Officiated a few NA games over the years. And I haven't head a peep-----------Until of late.

I'd say all three schools do. His recruitment has been very, very tight lipped. I went to New Albany. Know their staff pretty good; went to school with the JV coach. Officiated a few NA games over the years. And I haven't head a peep-----------Until of late.

Well what did you hear?

Reactions: KisteK
I know that if I were a Hoosier fan, I'd feel mighty confident too.

New, exciting coach,
top fan base,
winnable conference,
and Trey Young showing just how quick ESPN is to boner to hometown heroes....

KU is overcommitted for 2018-19, I believe.
I don't really feel Langford is a legit option.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
I know that if I were a Hoosier fan, I'd feel mighty confident too.

New, exciting coach,
top fan base,
winnable conference,
and Trey Young showing just how quick ESPN is to boner to hometown heroes....

KU is overcommitted for 2018-19, I believe.
I don't really feel Langford is a legit option.
KU wouldn't still be recruiting him if Self didn't know there would be room.

He isn't going to IU. He was never going to IU. They're getting the last visit as a favor. It won't change his mind one bit.
Ok......He may go to KU. I don't know. May go to Vandy. Again---I don't know. But that doesn't make your comment any less stupid. His mom and dad loved IU when CREAN was here. Yeah----Crean. Tim has had nothing but great things to say about Miller. To imply IU hasn't ever been in the fold shows your ignorance.

Again, it may be KU. Or Vandy. I'm just going by what people THINK. And it has changed from a "meh, I don't think its going to be IU", to----"You know, he might just go to Indiana". Again, I know no more than you or anyone else. His recruitment has been very, very tight lipped. BUT.........

It's not what I heard.........But who I heard it from. There is a difference.

Time will tell.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Ok......He may go to KU. I don't know. May go to Vandy. Again---I don't know. But that doesn't make your comment any less stupid. His mom and dad loved IU when CREAN was here. Yeah----Crean. Tim has had nothing but great things to say about Miller. To imply IU hasn't ever been in the fold shows your ignorance.

Again, it may be KU. Or Vandy. I'm just going by what people THINK. And it has changed from a "meh, I don't think its going to be IU", to----"You know, he might just go to Indiana". Again, I know no more than you or anyone else. His recruitment has been very, very tight lipped. BUT.........

Time will tell.

Got damn you bite on anything.

Reactions: klize17

Time will tell.

Just fvcking tell us what you heard and from who. Fvck. Stop saying that, if your not going to say shit

Reactions: SNU0821

Time will tell.
So you admit you don't know shit. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT