ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Women's Tournament thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will do a stat check after the game.

As it stands, it is the first 30 AND 40 pt triple double in NCAA Tournament history, men's or womens..........
They had her at 9 at the beginning of the 4th quarter than it was 8 later. They may of gave that one back to her. Really does not matter great game Hawks!

Your Women's Final Four is set for Dallas:

1 Virginia Tech vs 3 LSU
1 South Carolina vs 2 Iowa

74qlxqn.gif

Big game tonight. Actually pumped, and enjoy having a women's team to watch with my daughters.
Go Hawks
I think LSU and South Carolina are just head and shoulders above everyone. LSU was 30-2,and somehow a 3-seed. Do what?

Iowa has the ability to spread USC out, but man not sure they have any answer for Boston...Plus, Gamecocks guards are pretty fukin good. Clark will need a big night, but most importantly, Cziano. If she can hol dher own vs Boston, Iowa could pull the uspet.

I think LSU and South Carolina are just head and shoulders above everyone. LSU was 30-2,and somehow a 3-seed. Do what?

Iowa has the ability to spread USC out, but man not sure they have any answer for Boston...Plus, Gamecocks guards are pretty fukin good. Clark will need a big night, but most importantly, Cziano. If she can hol dher own vs Boston, Iowa could pull the uspet.
I'd rather it be Virginia Tech in the NCG. At least then I'd have a passing interest in watching, other than to hope Kim Mulkey doesn't luck out and win another national title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT