ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 2 Thread***

So, the same group, with less experience, beat Kentucky and reached the elite 8, but they have no shot vs UC Irvine?

Considering we made our elite 8 run last year entirely without Dean (beating Creighton, UMBC and Kentucky), I’ll take our chances to at least get to UVA. Then, we will get curb stomped.

lol, now watch KSU win by 30.

K-State wins relatively comfortably.

Got a few games that are veeeeerrrry interesting right now.

Some teams just aren't built to win tournament games .

Exactly like we've been telling Vawls.....doesnt matter what you do. You're Tennessee.

Injuries play a significant role in the chance of early upsets. Many people have undermined the importance of Deandre hunter’s season ending injury had on last year’s UVA meltdown, and this year we already knew KSU was doomed when Dean Wade couldn’t recover in time.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
With Tennessee and auburn struggling, the sec has a good record but has honestly beeen very underwhelming this tourney

Virginia giving Gardner-Webb all they can handle this half.
with the help from the refs GUESS they had to help Virginia from losing to a 16 seed.

after all can't have a ACC team lose this early. 1 minute left and GW had shot 4 FT's the entire game. hope those refs spend their new found money wisely. 40 minutes and just 9 fouls on Virginia,

nobody is that good, not even a bunch of NBA All Stars.

Reactions: Quavarius
with the help from the refs GUESS they had to help Virginia from losing to a 16 seed.

after all can't have a ACC team lose this early. 1 minute left and GW had shot 4 FT's the entire game. hope those refs spend their new found money wisely. 40 minutes and just 9 fouls on Virginia,

nobody is that good, not even a bunch of NBA All Stars.

What a rustled little ***it

Reactions: kelley2403
I guess over and back doesn’t exist in the Oregon-Wisconsin game.

not rustled just calling it like I see it. 9 fouls in 40 minutes of play. refs let Virginia win the game. by going one sided.

You don't win a game by 15 because of the refs. But push any narrative you want. I'm gonna take the win and move on.

Maybe the first time I’ve seen Bennet talk, guy seems like a grade A douchebag. Holy fvck no wonder they lost last year.

Maybe the first time I’ve seen Bennet talk, guy seems like a grade A douchebag. Holy fvck no wonder they lost last year.

Hot take

With all the losing IU does, that must make Archie one of the biggest douchebags on the planet.

Hot take

With all the losing IU does, that must make Archie one of the biggest douchebags on the planet.

He’s the new Roy minus the championships. Well golly g we just play together like a family win or lose to a 16 seed, we just love each other’s presence

He’s the new Roy minus the championships. Well golly g we just play together like a family win or lose to a 16 seed, we just love each other’s presence

and minus the rampant cheating. Good luck in the NIT.

Injuries play a significant role in the chance of early upsets. Many people have undermined the importance of Deandre hunter’s season ending injury had on last year’s UVA meltdown, and this year we already knew KSU was doomed when Dean Wade couldn’t recover in time.

Per every non Duke fan: “Injuries are apart of the game!”

ADVERTISEMENT