ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 2 Thread***

That's the question we're asking you.

That's the question you should ask the world. I'm not sure you will find a single person jealous of the SEC.

The last time ohio state played the sec in football for example, we absolutely embarrassed Alabama in the 2014 sugar bowl. Why would I be jealous of a conference that we embarrassed?

You aren't making any sense.

This has been the most 3s UNC has ever given up in an NCAA game (15).

Proud of the buckeyes regardless of the result

Many claimed we didn’t belong. Taking the six seed to the end of the game in a right one proves not only we belong but we were likely under seeded

I hope you all learned something today

Ohio St’s been really solid but man...that foul a few possessions ago was as clean of a block as you’ll see. Probably decided the game.

Yeah, I thought the guy on the floor clearly got his arm on the way up.

Why would I be jealous of a conference that just lost to a double digit mid major?

Buckeyes up at half, take that doubters.

you post more about that SEC then you do your team
that screams envy

Ohio state now has as many tourney wins as Virginia does over the past two seasons.

I think that means we are brothers

giphy-downsized.gif

That's the question you should ask the world. I'm not sure you will find a single person jealous of the SEC.

The last time ohio state played the sec in football for example, we absolutely embarrassed Alabama in the 2014 sugar bowl. Why would I be jealous of a conference that we embarrassed?

you still crying because osu fb can't make the playoffs
btw how did your team do the last time they made the fb playoffs

When was the last tourney that didn’t have a first round buzzer-beater?

Chris Holtmann sure will look good in Kentucky blue when Calipari hangs it up Winking

ADVERTISEMENT