ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 2 Thread***

I forgot nobody chokes like Mick Cronin in March oops.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
This could be the last 2.5 hours of my life

tenor.gif

It's nice to not have to play UK, UT, or LSU twice. They simply can't matchup with OU right now.
Hey they beat Baylor lol.

Baylor was bad early on.

Ole Miss got smoked at home by Iowa St later in the year.

Ready to watch Iowa lose by about 25
hmm looks like Iowa won. and that was with Cook the teams leading scorer and rebounder on the bench in foul touble. Garza led Iowa in scoring with 20 points and 7 rebounds on 8-11 from the field, 2-3 from 3 and 2-3 from the ftl.

Reactions: oldsports_
hmm looks like Iowa won. and that was with Cook the teams leading scorer and rebounder on the bench in foul touble. Garza led Iowa in scoring with 20 points and 7 rebounds on 8-11 from the field, 2-3 from 3 and 2-3 from the ftl.

Oh well

I think we need a Gardner Webb-VA game thread. Could be history in the making, after all...

They forreal cant stop them right now. Fully expect UVA to win by 20 though.

They need to be banned from the NCAA Tournament for 5 years if they lose again.

Last year I said they should not be allowed to be named #1 seed for the next 5 years after UMBC upset, seems the committees didnt listen. Oh well, this time I dont think they will lose to #16 seed again, but still wont pick them in final four anyway.

Wow UVA omg even if they come back and cruise it’s astonishing they could come out flat footed yet again.

Oh Lord....here I thought it was just going to get a few shots in before UVA ran away with it........

gulp.

The good news for UVA this time is that they were down double digits early in 1st half, not midway into 2nd half, so they can regroup and make serious adjustments during the halftime. Will see if the coach is capable of instilling sense of urgency into the sloppy players.

I’m sure thoughts are creeping into their heads right about now

ADVERTISEMENT