ADVERTISEMENT

More Passionate: UK Fans or the Folks That Dislike UK Fans?

Yeah, so what? Many of you are obsessed. Not with just one school/coach, but with about 10. Again, look at the KU and Louisville threads and look at my responses (or lack thereof) in the UK threads.

I mean, JC even called the KU thread a “UK thread,” FFS.RollLaugh
Just wanted to make sure you realized your hypocritical ways, that's all. Glad you are aware.

Reactions: kyjeff1
If you don’t get it after all this time I don’t know what to tell you. You have to be really slow! I’ve even told you before to not take it personal when I talk shit about UNc because it’s not towards you. Seems like it hurts your feelings or something. I’ve never seen anybody (besides sugar tits) get so worked up over this stuff. Again, if you don’t get it I don’t know what to tell you.

It isn't reasonable to say a bunch of weird nonsensical things and expect people to make sense of it. There is zero chance you think any of this hurts my feelings. Not even your fellow UK fans buy it. You are one weird dude, lol. If you are going to quote me and try and start a conversation with me, as you did here, just please try and make more sense or have someone proofread it or something. If not, just try to refrain from your need to do the fake 'gotcha' stuff that only exists in your head. It's creepy AF.

it is funny
the posters that attack UK the hardest are the posters whose schools are in NCAA trouble as we speak

as for the unc fan with the fake wife, he just seems very unstable and i have had him on ignore for a long time

The drivel that constantly spews out of the front of his mullet definitely seems unstable. Then, you realize he has been faking a wife on the internet to the point of not just an avatar but talking about going on vacations and hanging out, etc., you know he's a nutcase.

To answer the OPs question, it's a little bit of both as is much in life. We have the most passionate fan base in college basketball. There's really no one who can compare to that other than maybe Alabama football fans. However, we also can be sensitive, defensive and get frustrated when people are not fawning all over us.

There are also people who are obsessed over us. Usually when you're the most loved you are also the most hated. Rival fans and programs know they cannot hold our jock with two hands and a wheelbarrow; therefore, a select few let the butt hurt flow and get obsessed with trying to show that they're just as good as the king.

To answer the OPs question, it's a little bit of both as is much in life. We have the most passionate fan base in college basketball. There's really no one who can compare to that other than maybe Alabama football fans. However, we also can be sensitive, defensive and get frustrated when people are not fawning all over us.

There are also people who are obsessed over us. Usually when you're the most loved you are also the most hated. Rival fans and programs know they cannot hold our jock with two hands and a wheelbarrow; therefore, a select few let the butt hurt flow and get obsessed with trying to show that they're just as good as the king.

The only one's obsessed with UK is UL and possibly IU fans. Your second paragraph proved my point even though you were right in your first. You guys are obsessed with all the blue bloods because they take away your shine when they're doing well and since the tournament expanded to 64 teams has won more titles than UK. UNC I know is on equal footing with UK, I know you have more titles and total wins but head to head you don't and are not afraid to play you in a home/home or at a neutral site.

Just wanted to make sure you realized your hypocritical ways, that's all. Glad you are aware.

I didn’t say anything hypocritical.

The only hypocrisy is to cry and label a poster obsessed, then flock like moths to flame to gang bang KU/Louisville//UNC etc at every chance.

JC (granted, he’s kind of an idiot) thought the “NCAA come back...” thread was a UK thread.RollLaugh

The only one's obsessed with UK is UL and possibly IU fans. Your second paragraph proved my point even though you were right in your first. You guys are obsessed with all the blue bloods because they take away your shine when they're doing well and since the tournament expanded to 64 teams has won more titles than UK. UNC I know is on equal footing with UK, I know you have more titles and total wins but head to head you don't and are not afraid to play you in a home/home or at a neutral site.

They can’t stand any other program/coach getting any attention and badly need to be recognized as the greatest at everything. Anything to the contrary wounds their narcissism.

As I said in another thread, it all stems from the fact that college b-ball is all they have on the sporting front.

I literally read his first paragraph and gave his post a thumbs up, then read the second and changed it back lol

Reactions: AWilli6995

Wipe your vag and quit crying. As much as it's hurts you to admit, UK is the dominant program. And yes, you fall in the obsessed category.

Go back & check again.
I asked for a link from the NCAA itself, just like the one I provided.

I don’t have to go back and check because you’ve said it so many times that I know what you said. The article I provided has quotes from the letter that the NCAA wrote Cal. The NCAA never charged him with anything like they are KU right now so there isn’t some magic letter to link. I don’t think you understand how dumb you’re making yourself look right now. Let me say it one more time...THE ARTICLE I LINKED HAS QUOTES (that means it has what the NCAA said) FROM WHAT THE NCAA SAID IN THEIR LETTER TO CAL! It don’t get any easier to understand that that. We all know you’ve read it so just take a step back and breath. You can still act like Cal is the big bad wolf if you want to!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Yeah, so what? Many of you are obsessed. Not with just one school/coach, but with about 10. Again, look at the KU and Louisville threads and look at my responses (or lack thereof) in the UK threads.

I mean, JC even called the KU thread a “UK thread,” FFS.RollLaugh

So I’m gonna ask you the same thing I ask everybody else. Why would UK fans be obsessed with KU or UNc? Could you explain? We have more titles and more wins. I just don’t get it. Is that what one says when they have nothing else? There is only one person on this board that I would honestly say is obsessed with a team and that’s sugar tits!

It isn't reasonable to say a bunch of weird nonsensical things and expect people to make sense of it. There is zero chance you think any of this hurts my feelings. Not even your fellow UK fans buy it. You are one weird dude, lol. If you are going to quote me and try and start a conversation with me, as you did here, just please try and make more sense or have someone proofread it or something. If not, just try to refrain from your need to do the fake 'gotcha' stuff that only exists in your head. It's creepy AF.

This here is what I mean, several of your post have you taking shots at me with you trying to be clever and then you come off with the whole “oh and I’m sure even none of your fellow UK fans buy it” stuff. Like you’re wanting a UK fan to chim in and be like “yea Cory you tell him champ”. What exactly is creepy? What exactly do I say that scares you? Oh and yea I do think your feelings get hurt easy. One might say you are a little sensitive!

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
So I’m gonna ask you the same thing I ask everybody else. Why would UK fans be obsessed with KU or UNc? Could you explain? We have more titles and more wins. I just don’t get it. Is that what one says when they have nothing else? There is only one person on this board that I would honestly say is obsessed with a team and that’s sugar tits!

I’d say you’re pretty obsessed with UNC.

There have been times that I’ve peeked at Rupp Rafters and there were around 8 threads about KU on the first page, all full of vitriol. So...you tell me.

As for why? Well, like I’ve said before, the modern era (aka our lifetimes) is most important to most people. KU has a lot more wins in the modern era, UNC has more titles (along with Duke). Any program that steals attention from you is attacked. It got especially bad when KU won three straight vs UK.

If it were truly satisfying to just be able to say “we’re the winningest all-time,” then your fanbase wouldn’t be so insecure.

This here is what I mean, several of your post have you taking shots at me with you trying to be clever and then you come off with the whole “oh and I’m sure even none of your fellow UK fans buy it” stuff. Like you’re wanting a UK fan to chim in and be like “yea Cory you tell him champ”. What exactly is creepy? What exactly do I say that scares you? Oh and yea I do think your feelings get hurt easy. One might say you are a little sensitive!

Oh, when I was saying you were obsessed with UNC. That isn't clever. I was just being nice. The comparison was apropos in that case.

Oh, when I was saying you were obsessed with UNC. That isn't clever. I was just being nice. The comparison was apropos in that case.

Awww, well thank you for being nice. That was sweet!

They can’t stand any other program/coach getting any attention and badly need to be recognized as the greatest at everything. Anything to the contrary wounds their narcissism.

As I said in another thread, it all stems from the fact that college b-ball is all they have on the sporting front.
Our cheerleading squad has won multiple nat’l championships - the only other real sport after basketball that is the true measure of school greatness (probably).

Oh . . . and also archery.

Last edited:
It always makes me chuckle when I see threads about UK, and how it often turns into a board brawl. And before anyone accuses me of stating that UK should be the center of attention, I'm not. I just enjoy the passion and entertainment that subject brings out here from everyone. We UK fans can be an obnoxious bunch to be sure.

So who would you say is more passionate (arrogant?)? UK fans - or the people that revile them?

giphy.gif
I like having fans who have huge interest in our fans. No other fan base can pull that off on our level.

Fatal-Blind-Hogget.gif

Our cheerleading squad has won multiple nat’l championships - the only other real sport after basketball that is the true measure of school greatness (probably).

NCAA doesn’t recognize cheerleading as a sport.

This went right over someone's head.

Some have the humor of a cat litter box. We just shit right in them and they don't get the humor.

I said in another thread, it all stems from the fact that college b-ball is all they have on the sporting front.
Wait.. so if you don't have a pro team in your state, you can't like a pro sports team? Considering the source, still a very odd take. Also kind of admitting your college team isn't as good as ours, which everyone already knew anyways.

I didn’t say anything hypocritical.

The only hypocrisy is to cry and label a poster obsessed, then flock like moths to flame to gang bang KU/Louisville//UNC etc at every chance.

JC (granted, he’s kind of an idiot) thought the “NCAA come back...” thread was a UK thread.RollLaugh

….thread titles no longer matter. Dolts like you and fake wife guy turn every thread into something UK related. Kevin is clearly seeing it, yet you act surprised and make lame attempts to blame me. You and fake wife guy probably talk about UK in the afterglow of playing pitcher/catcher with each other.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I’d say you’re pretty obsessed with UNC.

There have been times that I’ve peeked at Rupp Rafters and there were around 8 threads about KU on the first page, all full of vitriol. So...you tell me.

As for why? Well, like I’ve said before, the modern era (aka our lifetimes) is most important to most people. KU has a lot more wins in the modern era, UNC has more titles (along with Duke). Any program that steals attention from you is attacked. It got especially bad when KU won three straight vs UK.

If it were truly satisfying to just be able to say “we’re the winningest all-time,” then your fanbase wouldn’t be so insecure.

…."modern era".... so glad I don't have to do that.

9-23
3<8.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I personally all the fans of blue blood teams on this board are very sensitive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT