ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Few...shots fired @ UNC (others)

Anyone else not buying the mixed half black part?

Sure does bring it up a lot when no one gives a f*ck

Not at all. Dude has no credit on this board anymore (not that he ever did) but all he has now is the “You’re obsessed with me” or the “I don’t give a damn what you think of me” or the “I’m half black” bullshit. That’s him in that video in the other thread. He can deny it all he wants but it’s teally him. That’s why he try’s the “I’m half black” thingy!

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Not at all. Dude has no credit on this board anymore (not that he ever did) but all he has now is the “You’re obsessed with me” or the “I don’t give a damn what you think of me” or the “I’m half black” bullshit. That’s him in that video in the other thread. He can deny it all he wants but it’s teally him. That’s why he try’s the “I’m half black” thingy!

That video is classic. RollLaugh..... not fake wife funny but still funny

Reactions: Scotty00
It’s funny that you think you’re bothering me. Keep on thinking about me, I love the attention.
While you’re at it, go bump my thread on RR. Tired of reading about how your players suck, how cal can’t coach & how the refs cheated you. Go bump the King Of Trolls back to the front page.
I'm not reading all 5 pages of this thread but I will say that you're a joke now. No one will take anything you say and think it's not a joke. Your own UNC friends think you're a joke. You're basically knockoutgame, doing nothing but hurting your team by posting because you are a ****ing joke. Get a new screen name and try again since you can't seem to own your pathetic bullshit. Otherwise keep contaminating every argument you're involved in on behalf of your team.

Reactions: KisteK and Scotty00
Uncfan in KY is a joke. Imagine playing off himself as trolling when called out on lying.

Only thing that would have been funnier would have been doubling down on it as true.

Few probably still is pissy about the loss two years ago. He needs to get over it, though. The ref clearly didn't have a good angle on where Meeks's hand was. Just bad luck, I guess.

750x422
Yea. Terrible angle, can’t blame the ref. Laughing

Reactions: dukedevilz
You don’t bet? Pretty sure you were the one wanting to bet with me when I said you were FactCheckerUSA! Did somebody just get caught in yet another lie? I’m gonna have to watch you Pooh Bear!!!
I don’t bet on things I can’t control. I can’t control a basketball game but I know 100% I’m not factcheckerusa

Uncfan in KY is a joke. Imagine playing off himself as trolling when called out on lying.

Only thing that would have been funnier would have been doubling down on it as true.
Oh no, you don’t like me. Guess I’ll have to ignore your great insider information you give on THI.... oh wait, you don’t.

I'm not reading all 5 pages of this thread but I will say that you're a joke now. No one will take anything you say and think it's not a joke. Your own UNC friends think you're a joke. You're basically knockoutgame, doing nothing but hurting your team by posting because you are a ****ing joke. Get a new screen name and try again since you can't seem to own your pathetic bullshit. Otherwise keep contaminating every argument you're involved in on behalf of your team.
I didn’t hijack this thread. 3-4 others did including a MOD. Take out your issues with them.

Oh no, you don’t like me. Guess I’ll have to ignore your great insider information you give on THI.... oh wait, you don’t.
Why would I give insider information on THI? Wtf? Lol.

You made up a fake wife and life. Like lol . It is as bad as Gary on thi making up a fake coaching career and "coaching mafia" like he is ferrell or something.

Why would I give insider information on THI? Wtf? Lol.

You made up a fake wife and life. Like lol . It is as bad as Gary on thi making up a fake coaching career and "coaching mafia" like he is ferrell or something.
You try but no one believes you over there.

ADVERTISEMENT