ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Few...shots fired @ UNC (others)

Nope, you obsessed?
giphy.gif

That is awesome. I branded you.

Reactions: Scotty00
Let's do an avatar bet on the UNC vs UK game. If UNC wins, I'll use your fake wife, If UK wins, you wear my mug for an entire year and cannot replace it with a fake whatever.

I have no faith in you being true to your word, but let's take that chance.

Let's do an avatar bet on the UNC vs UK game. If UNC wins, I'll use your fake wife, If UK wins, you wear my mug for an entire year and cannot replace it with a fake whatever.
I don’t bet plus I just got a message that my avatar is banned. Just waiting for it to be taken down.

Sounds like Few is pissy about losing to UNC 2 years ago. Shots will be fired come Saturday, that’s for sure.
UNC is the biggest cheater in college basketball history. Mark Few is reminding the NCAA to grow some balls.

Yes, it is all silly. I'm not disagreeing. Just funny how two of their titles were sealed by boneheaded plays (82,93), one by an obvious missed call (17), and two titles were facilitated by no-show classes. Nothing officially going down as an asterisk, but a pretty good luck of the draw on all of those titles. All titles have an element of a luck to it, but the ones I mentioned were slightly more lucky than most. Just my opinion.
And by mostly ineligible players.

I don't think he meant it that way at all. I think he was comparing his program to 'Nova, which makes sense. He has spoken before about how Roy is a mentor to him and how much he looks up to him. They are probably as close as two coaches can be.
I doubt he looks up to the biggest cheater in college basketball.

It’s funny that you think you’re bothering me. Keep on thinking about me, I love the attention.
While you’re at it, go bump my thread on RR. Tired of reading about how your players suck, how cal can’t coach & how the refs cheated you. Go bump the King Of Trolls back to the front page.

My question is why do you read RR all the time if you hate UK so bad???

Odd... I always HOPED you were gay.

I think that’s what you meant to say!Laughing

Is it normal for a mod to hijack threads?

Your home board is THR and you’re really gonna say it’s not normal for mods to hijack threads??? They do it daily over there to this day.Laughing

Reactions: sgrooms
I don’t bet plus I just got a message that my avatar is banned. Just waiting for it to be taken down.

You don’t bet? Pretty sure you were the one wanting to bet with me when I said you were FactCheckerUSA! Did somebody just get caught in yet another lie? I’m gonna have to watch you Pooh Bear!!!

ADVERTISEMENT