ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Few...shots fired @ UNC (others)

The mods have placed pity on you. If they didn't think you'd hurt yourself, they would have banned you a long time ago. Each thread you spew your garbage in will be hijacked by your fake life. You should do tar heels fans a solid and bow out.
Ban me for what? Worry about yourself.

38100.original-5702.jpg
You don't even own the rights to your fake family. You're pretty pathetic dude.

Reactions: Scotty00
You obviously need something, otherwise you wouldn't be boasting about a fake family to strangers on the internet.
You & MANY others obviously need something or you wouldn’t care what a total stranger says or does on the internet.

Why do you feel the need to lie about petty shit nobody cares about anyway?
Considering we’re talking about it still, plenty of people obviously care. It’s very flattering, continue on.
I just hate that you all hijacked a pretty good thread, it’s sad really.

Considering we’re talking about it still, plenty of people obviously care. It’s very flattering, continue on.
I just hate that you all hijacked a pretty good thread, it’s sad really.
Nobody actually cares, we're just fascinated by the incredible amount of pathetic-ness that is you trying to post here like nothing ever happened.
Are you going to put her picture back up as your avatar anytime soon? If not, why?

Nobody actually cares, we're just fascinated by the incredible amount of pathetic-ness that is you trying to post here like nothing ever happened.
Are you going to put her picture back up as your avatar anytime soon? If not, why?
It’s obvious you care.. I don’t talk about subjects 24/7 that I don’t care about.

ADVERTISEMENT