ADVERTISEMENT

What team do you trust?

True. That was the first of three straight Big 12 titles.

Shit, wait….4. Almost forgot the 2020 title.
If it was tech I would hire Beard back now and if Kansas can claim 2020. Auburn certainly can claim 2019

If it was tech I would hire Beard back now and if Kansas can claim 2020. Auburn certainly can claim 2019

Nah. Auburn lost their last game. KU hadn’t lost since early January.

Going for the 5-peat, baby….

How’d you react to that agonizing defeat, btw? Did you lose your shit in public?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah. Auburn lost their last game. KU hadn’t lost since early January.

Going for the 5-peat, baby….

How’d you react to that agonizing defeat, btw? Did you lose your shit in public?
Bro. Your 2010 team was just as dominant as your 2020 team was and you lost in the round of 32 in 2010 to freaking northern Iowa. Sorry you can’t claim it.

lol

Leg kick says hi.
Oh I see, so just because a Tennessee player complains that he kicked his leg out, then in your mind it shouldn't have been a foul? Edwards was jumping slightly backward to get space, and a slight leg kick will occurr when you do that. The Tennessee player just had to not run into him.

Oh I see, so just because a Tennessee player complains that he kicked his leg out, then in your mind it shouldn't have been a foul? Edwards was jumping slightly backward to get space, and a slight leg kick will occurr when you do that. The Tennessee player just had to not run into him.
lol That is a full triple twist.

Well done, Mr Salty would blush at your effort.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bro. Your 2010 team was just as dominant as your 2020 team was and you lost in the round of 32 in 2010 to freaking northern Iowa. Sorry you can’t claim it.

You're actually taking all this seriously? 🤣

The 2010 team never fully gelled and they weren't playing great down the stretch. 2020 definitely had a better chance of winning it all. That team was built for a run with lockdown D and tons of high percentage shots.

You're actually taking all this seriously? 🤣

The 2010 team never fully gelled and they weren't playing great down the stretch. 2020 definitely had a better chance of winning it all. That team was built for a run with lockdown D and tons of high percentage shots.
Agian the 2010 was very dominant and had by the highest odds by far To win it all.

Agian the 2010 was very dominant and had by the highest odds by far To win it all.

I don't remember the odds, but if they were by far the highest, that was dumb. Duke, Kentucky, Syracuse etc were right there with them. 2020 would have been a prohibitive favorite if there had been a tourney. Partly because the field was much weaker than that 2010 field.

I don't remember the odds, but if they were by far the highest, that was dumb. Duke, Kentucky, Syracuse etc were right there with them. 2020 would have been a prohibitive favorite if there had been a tourney. Partly because the field was much weaker than that 2010 field.
Kansas doesn’t do well when you are prohibitive favorite in the tourney . Just look at your history bro.

Kansas doesn’t do well when you are prohibitive favorite in the tourney . Just look at your history bro.

I just looked up the odds. 2010 was not a prohibitive favorite. Kentucky was right behind them and a few others were close.

Which other years are you talking about? '97? 26 years ago with a different coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT