ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban Asks Calipari to Renew Kentucky/Indiana Series

This is not a path you want to go down.
What path? Last time IU/UK played, Indiana won. Is there another path you are talking of? Oh, yeah---of course. I point out IU won the last game; NCAAT game. You then point out:

UK is all-time NCAA wins leader....

Or something like that---Right?

If the argument at hand is lost----then start a new one....Right?

What path? Last time IU/UK played, Indiana won. Is there another path you are talking of? Oh, yeah---of course. I point out IU won the last game; NCAAT game. You then point out:

UK is all-time NCAA wins leader....

Or something like that---Right?

If the argument at hand is lost----then start a new one....Right?
When you put it like that it takes a little sting off it..

Tell us again how IU was toe to toe with UK and you deflated. What happened?

....I've been up since Saturday, not sure what day it is now. Forgive me, I'll se myself out.

I nap at my desk, but there's always someone saying "Michael, you have a customer"

Pop up and time to make the donuts.

Last edited:
Fight, fight, fight!!!!

Borden says IU has scoreboard on UK. That means they are better.

When you put it like that takes little sting of it..

Tell us again how IU was toe to toe with UK and you deflated. What happened?
Tell us again how UK lost to IU in 2016 NCAAT, with Tyler Ulis, Skal , Jamal Murray, Poythress, Briscoe and Marcus Lee? All 5*'s. Skal #1 player...Murray #8....Briscoe #13, and consider nations top PG...

Laughing:D:pWinking

I mean, that is the only logical conclusion. Even though IU was going to get left out of the tourney this year. But that don't matter.

Scoreboard.
Iowa was gonna be a 4 seed---And lose to another NW State...Laughing

Oh man, Borden is on fire!!! He is dishing out history lessons, left and right
Dude, I'm in a mood. My mom may have COVID...Wasn't happy with my wifes docs today...Still no stimulus pay....Not to mention, I burned the fcuking cornbread...

Reactions: hawkit3113
Tell us again how UK lost to IU in 2016 NCAAT, with Tyler Ulis, Skal , Jamal Murray, Poythress, Briscoe and Marcus Lee? All 5*'s. Skal #1 player...Murray #8....Briscoe #13, and consider nations top PG...

Laughing:D:pWinking
Woah woah woah. Some of those recruits didn’t live up to expectation so it doesn’t count. Remember? Winking

Archie Goodwin and Nerlens Noel enters the chat.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Secretly all IU fans are saying "yes, yes, please cuban, make this happen"
Secretly? What the **** does that even mean? Dude, UK isn't that damn special. Sure I'd love to see the game played. But if not---shit goes on. UK can continue to play FDU, UNC Greensboro, Harvard or Va Tech, and or Valpo. These are teams that UK plays in the slot where they could have had the IU game...I mean truth be told, its UK fans that are secretly saying--"Yes, yes, please Cuban, makes this happen. We are tired of games vs Evansville, EKU, filling up our home dates..."Laughing. After all, we know Cal ain't inviting UCLA or Baylor back. Cats went 0-4 vs those guys.Laughing

Some soft mudder****ers if they lock this shit.

S O F T

tenor.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
He's 2-3 against UCLA, 1-2 against Baylor. 2 of those 3 wins (and none of the losses) being when they mattered most, in the NCAAT.
I was talking about since the cancellation of the IU series. Baylor won @ UK in 2012-13.. Folliwng year, UK lost at Baylor. Well, at Arlington....2015-16, UK lost at UCLA...2016-17, UK lost at home to UCLA..

UK also lost to UCLA in 2017-18, but that was in the CBS classic.

These games were regular season games, that took the place of IU game.....

So, as I said, 0-4. Well, actually 0-5. But the CBS Classic game is a nix. So, 0-4.

I was talking about since the cancellation of the IU series. Baylor won @ UK in 2012-13.. Folliwng year, UK lost at Baylor. Well, at Arlington....2015-16, UK lost at UCLA...2016-17, UK lost at home to UCLA..

UK also lost to UCLA in 2017-18, but that was in the CBS classic.

These games were regular season games, that took the place of IU game.....

So, as I said, 0-4. Well, actually 0-5. But the CBS Classic game is a nix. So, 0-4.
2013 Baylor game was the SEC/Big12 Challenge. Also, who said these games took the place of the IU game? Especially for UCLA, that home-and-home wasn't scheduled for 4 years after the IU series ended. Had nothing to do with Indiana. In fact, the first year after the series ended Portland took Indiana's place.

2013 Baylor game was the SEC/Big12 Challenge. Also, who said these games took the place of the IU game? You're talking about games that happened 5-6 years after the Indiana series ended.
The 2012-13 game, at Rupp, was not part of the SEC/Big 12. The 2013-14 game was. But played at Arlington? Weird...Anyways...The games with UCLA where 2 year, home and home. I mean, I don't think its that difficult to figure out. I mean, unless you want to admit that absent of the IU game, UK instead played Samford, Portland, Boise State, etc....Of course that would kill the chest pounding theory thrown around by BBN, that you don't need Indiana, and could *AND DID" replace that game with a marquee game. I mean, I dunno about you, but me? I mean, marquee game is UCLA....or Top 20 Baylor. Not Samford or Boise State.

So maybe you are right. Maybe the UCLA/Baylor games didn't replace the annual Dec, IU/UK game. Maybe it was Samford and Boise State? Or David Lipscomb...Or EKU....Or Columbia.

Right?

The 2012-13 game, at Rupp, was not part of the SEC/Big 12. The 2013-14 game was. But played at Arlington? Weird...Anyways...The games with UCLA where 2 year, home and home. I mean, I don't think its that difficult to figure out. I mean, unless you want to admit that absent of the IU game, UK instead played Samford, Portland, Boise State, etc....Of course that would kill the chest pounding theory thrown around by BBN, that you don't need Indiana, and could *AND DID" replace that game with a marquee game. I mean, I dunno about you, but me? I mean, marquee game is UCLA....or Top 20 Baylor. Not Samford or Boise State.

So maybe you are right. Maybe the UCLA/Baylor games didn't replace the annual Dec, IU/UK game. Maybe it was Samford and Boise State? Or David Lipscomb...Or EKU....Or Columbia.

Right?
Like I said, the 2013 game (meaning the game was played in 2013) was part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge.

Now, let me explain something else to you. The UK/Indiana game was played the second Saturday of December. Let's take a look at that slot since the UK/IU series ended:
2012- Portland
2013- UNC
2014- UNC
2015- ASU
2016- Hofstra (Sunday)
2017- Monmouth
2018- Seton Hall
2019- Georgia Tech

"I mean, I don't think its that difficult to figure out."

UK is 6-2 in those games, btw. Winking

Now, let me explain something else to you. The UK/Indiana game was played the second Saturday of December. Let's take a look at that slot since the UK/IU series ended:
2012- Portland
2013- UNC
2014- UNC
2015- ASU
2016- Hofstra (Sunday)
2017- Monmouth

2018- Seton Hall
2019- Georgia Tech

"I mean, I don't think its that difficult to figure out."

UK is 6-2 in those games, btw. Winking
I think I would have stuck with UCLA/Baylor...Laughing

The Champions Classic also started in 2011 and the CBS Sports Classic in 2014; meaning every year UK was playing one of Duke/MSU/Kansas and UNC/UCLA/OSU.
Okie,doke... IU/UK played every year up until 2012. Had IU lost, I mean, had the series been continued....UK probably still plays in both...maybe one. WHo knows. But to insinuate those two events replaced the IU game is laughable. Sure UK played the likes of Duke, MSU, KU, etc...but those were not games scheduled by UK. It was an event UK chose to play in..Its not as if Cal went out and scheduled home and homes with MSU, KU, etc, etc....THough he did do so with UCLA/Baylor, and well.........

I dunno why you keep throwing UNC in. UK played them almsot every year, until the CBS thing.

Really, I don't care. TBH,I get a kick out of watching you guys squirm, spinning shit---scrambling. Its funny. I mean I said you replaced IU with Baylor and UCLA, and your rebuttal was...Nope. We played Hofstra, Monmouth, ASU and Portland...:eek: Why? Well, b/c??? **** , I dunno..

Okie,doke... IU/UK played every year up until 2012. Had IU lost, I mean, had the series been continued....UK probably still plays in both...maybe one. WHo knows. But to insinuate those two events replaced the IU game is laughable. Sure UK played the likes of Duke, MSU, KU, etc...but those were not games scheduled by UK. It was an event UK chose to play in..Its not as if Cal went out and scheduled home and homes with MSU, KU, etc, etc....THough he did do so with UCLA/Baylor, and well.........

I dunno why you keep throwing UNC in. UK played them almsot every year, until the CBS thing.

Really, I don't care. TBH,I get a kick out of watching you guys squirm, spinning shit---scrambling. Its funny. I mean I said you replaced IU with Baylor and UCLA, and your rebuttal was...Nope. We played Hofstra, Monmouth, ASU and Portland...:eek: Why? Well, b/c??? **** , I dunno..
1. I didn't insinuate those events replaced Indiana. Simply stating those added 2 more marquee opponents each year.

2. Those games WERE scheduled by UK. You must not be aware, but Calipari was instrumental in getting the Champions Classic up and running and is the person that organized the CBS Sports Classic to begin with. Obviously all the teams had to agree in order for the games to be scheduled. Laughing The whole reason was to get some marquee games at neutral sites to mimic NCAAT conditions. You are the one getting all pissy for some reason, not sure why.

1. I didn't insinuate those events replaced Indiana. Simply stating those added 2 more marquee opponents each year.

2. Those games WERE scheduled by UK. You must not be aware, but Calipari was instrumental in getting the Champions Classic up and running and is the person that organized the CBS Sports Classic to begin with. Obviously all the teams had to agree in order for the games to be scheduled. Laughing The whole reason was to get some marquee games at neutral sites to mimic NCAAT conditions. You are the one getting all pissy for some reason, not sure why.
Okie, doke....

I ain't pissy. Why would I be? I sated a simple fact----Baylor/UCLA were 4-0 vs UK, in the reg season, since the IU series was cancelled. I then joked, about UK playing a Samford, Monmouth, or whoever in in that spot(IU/BU/UCLA)...And then joked that I doubt BU or UCLA is asked backed....

You then go into.....Well, all of this.

Me pissy? Naaah. I just enjoy the research some of you do. And Lord knows, you gonna research...Laughing

Okie, doke....

I ain't pissy. Why would I be? I sated a simple fact----Baylor/UCLA were 4-0 vs UK, in the reg season, since the IU series was cancelled. I then joked, about UK playing a Samford, Monmouth, or whoever in in that spot(IU/BU/UCLA)...And then joked that I doubt BU or UCLA is asked backed....

You then go into.....Well, all of this.

Me pissy? Naaah. I just enjoy the research some of you do. And Lord knows, you gonna research...Laughing
You go on some pretty good tangents for someone who isn't pissy and doesn't care.

ADVERTISEMENT