ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban Asks Calipari to Renew Kentucky/Indiana Series

lol then he got yelled at like a little kid.
The crazy part is Jalen is a quiet guy and we always wanted him to be more assertive like Bruno. Something had to have been said to him during the game because he kept looking over at the fans the entire second half and then did that right after the game was over.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
lol then he got yelled at like a little kid.
In football players will actively taunt each other before games and they go at it with the crowd the entire time. Coaches don’t give a shit. In basketball if you show any emotion the coaches try and contain you and you get labeled a thug. It’s so dumb. Shit talking is part of the fun of competition. The crowds love it.

Should be at Yum! Center and Bankers Life or at least home and home. The neutral site infatuation by Calipari isn't rational.

The crazy part is Jalen is a quiet guy and we always wanted him to be more assertive like Bruno. Something had to have been said to him during the game because he kept looking over at the fans the entire second half and then did that right after the game was over.
I personally loved it.

Reactions: bMORE607
In football players will actively taunt each other before games and they go at it with the crowd the entire time. Coaches don’t give a shit. In basketball if you show any emotion the coaches try and contain you and you get labeled a thug. It’s so dumb. Shit talking is part of the fun of competition. The crowds love it.
Yeah, I honestly think they should let the players have some fun. It’s all in good fun in the spirit of competitiveness. Unless someone gets injured, I don’t have a problem with it. Marshall Henderson’s jersey flex in front of Auburn’s crowd was amazing, and basketball needs shit like that imo.

Yeah, I honestly think they should let the players have some fun. It’s all in good fun in the spirit of competitiveness. Unless someone gets injured, I don’t have a problem with it. Marshall Henderson’s jersey flex in front of Auburn’s crowd was amazing, and basketball needs shit like that imo.
May be the best gif of all time

Reactions: UL_1986
Should be at Yum! Center and Bankers Life or at least home and home. The neutral site infatuation by Calipari isn't rational.

Going to the IU-UK at the RCA Dome was an experience fans of both programs should experience again. That atmosphere helped shaped College Basketball to be my favorite sport.

Is it really the IU fans here that are an issue? On one hand there’s quite a few pieces of anecdotal evidence that suggests their home fans are kinda shady but then logic says it makes no sense for one group of fans to be completely different acting than all other groups of fans around them.

Is it really the IU fans here that are an issue? On one hand there’s quite a few pieces of anecdotal evidence that suggests their home fans are kinda shady but then logic says it makes no sense for one group of fans to be completely different acting than all other groups of fans around them.

They are not any different than other fans. Students talk shit to other teams players, not a new revelation.

To the bold...LaughingLaughingLaughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky
They are not any different than other fans. Students talk shit to other teams players, not a new revelation.

To the bold...LaughingLaughingLaughing
Why would Calipari say that? Surely they did something.

That video above shows them throwing stuff onto the court. I only watch Big 12 basketball and that never happens there.

It seems like this board is always saying Indiana fans do the worst.

I think we all know that they are miserable but that shouldn't be an excuse.

I will say I lean on the side of the IU fans here. They get called out more than others because they are an easy target.

Nah most of the IU fans are cool. Can’t judge the whole fanbase off a couple of assholes.

But they do start foaming at the mouth when UK or PU are brought up.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Why would Calipari say that? Surely they did something.

That video above shows them throwing stuff onto the court. I only watch Big 12 basketball and that never happens there.

It seems like this board is always saying Indiana fans do the worst.

I think we all know that they are miserable but that shouldn't be an excuse.

I will say I lean on the side of the IU fans here. They get called out more than others because they are an easy target.

You'd think if things were that bad, the other B1G coaches like say Painter would come out and say something. They don't because it isn't that big of a deal. Fans especially student fans talk shit.

You'd think if things were that bad, the other B1G coaches like say Painter would come out and say something. They don't because it isn't that big of a deal. Fans especially student fans talk shit.
There is only 1 asshole coach in the B1G

gt5xr_SS3NFxM43Gx3A6CJcPJSQwKFjYR_4fpCbZVf4.jpg

Reactions: klize17
Nah most of the IU fans are cool. Can’t judge the whole fanbase off a couple of assholes.

But they do start foaming at the mouth when UK or PU are brought up.[/QUOTE

although bmore I can remember one IU poster judging us based on what Duke fans had to say about that.

What the fvck are you talking about? His star player jawing at the opposing student section and is like 5 steps from going into the stands.

His star player was jawing and ran over and made him stop lol and beyond lame.

You don't think Juwan isn't doing the exact same thing. Just stick to the UM updates.

Considering juwan and Jalen acted like they were defecating on the spartan s after they beat MSU their frosh year and fisher did nothing about it, no I dont.

Indiana’s cry for relevancy this millennium??? Idk wonder if someone put Cuban up to this, I know he’s an alum or whatever, just kinda odd for him to pitch the argument.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT