ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban Asks Calipari to Renew Kentucky/Indiana Series

It does not matter one little bit.

In today's politically correct world all you have to do is call someone racist. Facts are totally ignored. Just call them racist. What gets me is that Cuban's are not a race. Mexican's are not a race.

It is completely stupid, but the lazy dudes and duddettes do it.
Jordan is an admitted racist against whites though, and his wife is Hispanic. He probably stopped hating whitey as much once the money started rolling in. Now it seems like he's just racist against other black people, according to Chamillionaire. “I ain’t taking no pictures with no nig****.”

Jordan is an admitted racist against whites though, and his wife is Hispanic. He probably stopped hating whitey as much once the money started rolling in. Now it seems like he's just racist against other black people, according to Chamillionaire. “I ain’t taking no pictures with no nig****.”

And then there’s that!Laughing

Maybe you should read his book before you make assumptions.

I mean it’s not real hard to see. I think refs have a really hard job and I don’t think I could do it but if you know anything at all about basketball it’s not hard to see.
Interesting........Ones knowledge of basketball equals knowledge of officiating, i.e. positioning?

Interesting. Lets try it out...

Player A drives to the basket, beats his man. Secondary defender rotates over---there is a collision(under the goal). Who's call? Lead or the trail? In other words, is it the official under the basket's call, or the outside official....? Or, or is this a case where the center official can come in with a strong whistle, and get that call?

Now, what happens if Player A drives, and as he passes the ball, there is a collision? WHo takes the pass? Who calls the contact? Again, is this a scenario where the center official can make this call?

Post play: Who has the travel, i.e. watching the feet? Who's looking for the contact: Above the waist---below the waist. Is it one guy? Two----All three? I mean, if you are watching his feet, how can you see if there is contact above the waist? If you arenot watching his feet, and looking up for the contact, how can you know if he travels, steps on the line, etc, etc...

These are easy ones. I expect you too miss none.

Interesting........Ones knowledge of basketball equals knowledge of officiating, i.e. positioning?

Player A drives to the basket, beats his man. Secondary defender rotates over---there is a collision(under the goal). Who's call? Lead or the trail? In other words, is it the official under the basket's call, or the outside official....? Or, or is this a case where the center official can come in with a strong whistle, and get that call?

Now, what happens if Player A drives, and as he passes the ball, there is a collision? WHo takes the pass? Who calls the contact? Again, is this a scenario where the center official can make this call?

Post play: Who has the travel, i.e. watching the feet? Who's looking for the contact: Above the waist---below the waist. Is it one guy? Two----All three? I mean, if you are watching his feet, how can you see if there is contact above the waist? If you arenot watching his feet, and looking up for the contact, how can you know if he travels, steps on the line, etc, etc...

The correct answer is John Higgins.
It’s his responsibility to make EVERY call on the floor, even if he’s not working the game.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It does not matter one little bit.

In today's politically correct world all you have to do is call someone racist. Facts are totally ignored. Just call them racist. What gets me is that Cuban's are not a race. Mexican's are not a race.

It is completely stupid, but the lazy dudes and duddettes do it.
Someone feels guilty. You’re a proven racist, you said so yourself after your racist tirade against Mexicans. Pathetic old man.

Use the search function, type in racist and put Bert’s name as poster. Lot of content there. Laughing

Rupp may have been racist. MOF, good chance he was. But look, he coached in the 40's, through the early 70's. I mean, damn near everyone was racist. In other words, he wasn't alone. Remember---he grew up, coached in an era where blacks were segregated.....Most blacks where still unable to vote until Johnson signed in the Voting Right Acts(1965). He lived ina different world than we do today.

I am and shall always remain absolutely and utterly opposed to social intermingling of the colored race with the white,” Wildermuth wrote in a letter in 1945. “I belong to the white race and shall remain loyal to it. It always has been the dominant and leading race....

Care to guess who made the above statement?

It was Ora Wildermuth...A trustee at Indiana....Bill Garrett broke the Big 10 color barrier at IU... HIs senior year at IU, he was an All-American. Twenty years later, Indiana renamed the Fieldhouse IU played in. Guess who's name WAS on it....

Yeah, the same guy wgo tried to block intergration:

Ora Wildermuth...

Different time====Different rules.

Rupp may have been racist. MOF, good chance he was. But look, he coached in the 40's, through the early 70's. I mean, damn near everyone was racist. In other words, he wasn't alone. Remember---he grew up, coached in an era where blacks were segregated.....Most blacks where still unable to vote until Johnson signed in the Voting Right Acts(1965). He lived ina different world than we do today.

I am and shall always remain absolutely and utterly opposed to social intermingling of the colored race with the white,” Wildermuth wrote in a letter in 1945. “I belong to the white race and shall remain loyal to it. It always has been the dominant and leading race....

It was Ora Wildermuth...A trustee at Indiana....Bill Garrett broke the Big 10 color barrier at IU... HIs senior year at IU, he was an All-American. Twenty years later, Indiana renamed the Fieldhouse IU played in. Guess who's name WAS on it....

Ora Wildermuth...

Don't try and bring logic into this conversation. It doesn't fit the agenda. Winking Ask people that are fans of southern teams to post team pics from the 50s and 60s and see how many black dudes you see. But noooooo, it was only that dirty racist Adolph Rupp holding the black man down! Laughing

Don't try and bring logic into this conversation. It doesn't fit the agenda. Winking Ask people that are fans of southern teams to post team pics from the 50s and 60s and see how many black dudes you see. But noooooo, it was only that dirty racist Adolph Rupp holding the black man down! Laughing
tumblr_n5a13btujo1rmazeio2_400.gif

Ora Wildermuth...

Exactly! Post of the week! That’s why it’s so laughable when some of the dumbasses try and act like Rupp is the only coach/person in America that has ever been accused of being racist. I mean, do people not understand the way times were back then??? Hell, if Michael Jordan can be racist and loved like he is nobody should ever say anything about Rupp. I’m just glad my ole buddy brought this up to me and gave me the knowledge about Jordan being what he is. Thanks Sugar tits, if it wasn’t for you I would’ve never known!:D

Like I said, refs have a hard job and while I’ve played, coached and yes, reffed some middle school, freshman and JV games I still don’t know everything there is to know about being a ref but I do know that they do have to get out of position sometimes and like I said, it’s a hard job. With that being said, some of the calls I’ve seen missed should be unacceptable. Again, missed calls are part of the game but sometimes a call gets by that shouldn’t. The shot clock violation against Wisconsin in 2015 was horrible. There is a picture of a UNc player back in 2010 (I think) standing with the ball out of bounds against UK with the ref looking down at his feet and no call was made. He threw the ball to the corner for a UNc 3 pointer. UK lost that game! And NO, it’s not just UK that gets those kinda calls it’s all teams and I’ll still say it’s unacceptable.

Ora Wildermuth...

I don’t remember anybody saying that Rupp was the only racist of that era.
It sure is nice to see the UK fans FINALLY admit that he was. Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

I don’t remember anybody saying that Rupp was the only racist of that era.
It sure is nice to see the UK fans FINALLY admit that he was. Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?
Yet black players that have played for him and others he helped get scholarships elsewhere claim otherwise. Then you have Jordan, apparently hating everyone, white or black. Laughing

Yet black players that have played for him and others he helped get scholarships elsewhere claim otherwise. Then you have Jordan, apparently hating everyone, white or black. Laughing
MJ has donated over $30 million the last 5 years, that’s a lot of money to give away considering he hates everyone.

Ora Wildermuth...

Nominated for a "Postie"

thumbnail.asp

And people want to talk about our grandparents like they were the greatest generation. They were the generation raised by people who wanted to murder every “savage“, didn’t matter if it was a man, woman or child. Lmao

And people want to talk about our grandparents like they were the greatest generation. They were the generation raised by people who wanted to murder every “savage“, didn’t matter if it was a man, woman or child. Lmao
Everyone knows GenX/Xennials are the greatest generation! SmokinSmile

MJ has donated over $30 million the last 5 years, that’s a lot of money to give away considering he hates everyone.

Lol you always try and make excuses for anything UNc! They have fraud classes for years and you make excuses, MJ’s a raciest and you make excuses! Roy Williams could rape a dog and you would make excuses for why he did nothing wrong!Laughing

Reactions: RunninRichie
Lol you always try and make excuses for anything UNc! They have fraud classes for years and you make excuses, MJ’s a raciest and you make excuses! Roy Williams could rape a dog and you would make excuses for why he did nothing wrong!Laughing
Considering I’m the one that you MJ said he was racist against whites as a youth.... you make no sense.
I think a lot of kids/ youths are probably racist against other races when they’ve never really been exposed to them.

Considering I’m the one that you MJ said he was racist against whites as a youth.... you make no sense.
I think a lot of kids/ youths are probably racist against other races when they’ve never really been exposed to them.

All you’ve screamed for years is that UNc does things the right way and we seen what the “right way” really meant.

You’ve screamed for years that UK and Rupp are raciest and now look, the university of North Carolina’s golden boy and most beloved basketball player is a raciest. I’m looking at you in disgust right now shaking my head!

All you’ve screamed for years is that UNc does things the right way and we seen what the “right way” really meant.

You’ve screamed for years that UK and Rupp are raciest and now look, the university of North Carolina’s golden boy and most beloved basketball player is a raciest. I’m looking at you in disgust right now shaking my head!
You might want to get hooked on phonics & try reading Jordan’s book yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT