ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Williams (a thread where Steelers is desperately grasping at straws)

If you want to see a clown then look in the mirror.

Sick 7 month old burn bro. Perhaps I’ll lend you a calendar little dude.

DisloyalConstantAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small.gif

UPDATE:

Louisville’s stripper scandal is the gift that keeps on giving.

In a new story from WDRB, we now know J. David Grissom, the former chairman of the board of trustees at UofL, said under oath that a university trustee provided the cash for the strippers. Grissom was told this piece of info from former UofL President James Ramsey, he said, although Ramsey did not divulge which trustee was picking up the tab for the stripper stuff.

“He (Ramsey) told me that one of his board members was the cash source for paying off the strippers in the stripper incident,” Grissom said, according to WDRB.

A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES PAID FOR STRIPPER PARTIES???? WHAT A PLOT TWIST!!!! Oh, man. I didn’t see this one coming on a random Monday afternoon in August. All this time we’ve been wondering who was coughing up the money for Katina and the girls and it might just end up being a member of the board. Don’t ever change, Louisville.

For what it’s worth, Ramsey, through his lawyer, denied it and said Grissom’s statement is “ridiculous.”

[WDBR | Grissom: Ramsey said U of L trustee was ‘cash source’ of payments in stripper scandal]

Reactions: Random UK Fan
UPDATE:

Louisville’s stripper scandal is the gift that keeps on giving.

In a new story from WDRB, we now know J. David Grissom, the former chairman of the board of trustees at UofL, said under oath that a university trustee provided the cash for the strippers. Grissom was told this piece of info from former UofL President James Ramsey, he said, although Ramsey did not divulge which trustee was picking up the tab for the stripper stuff.

“He (Ramsey) told me that one of his board members was the cash source for paying off the strippers in the stripper incident,” Grissom said, according to WDRB.

A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES PAID FOR STRIPPER PARTIES???? WHAT A PLOT TWIST!!!! Oh, man. I didn’t see this one coming on a random Monday afternoon in August. All this time we’ve been wondering who was coughing up the money for Katina and the girls and it might just end up being a member of the board. Don’t ever change, Louisville.

For what it’s worth, Ramsey, through his lawyer, denied it and said Grissom’s statement is “ridiculous.”

[WDBR | Grissom: Ramsey said U of L trustee was ‘cash source’ of payments in stripper scandal]
Louisville is the trashcan of college athletics.

Louisville is the trashcan of college athletics.

@UL_1986 and Louisville as a whole lives so far in your head that you had to go up to the search bar, type in his account name or something UofL related, just to find and post your comment ITT as it is old.

Can’t think of one person who has ever done that for a Purdon’t thread

Reactions: UL_1986
@UL_1986 and Louisville as a whole lives so far in your head that you had to go up to the search bar, type in his account name or something UofL related, just to find and post your comment ITT as it is old.

It’s glorious how rustled he is. Poor little guy.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Wow, what an eye opener. Not about the topic, but about the tragic decline of the original poster, @UL_1986. This guy had some manly balls back when he posted this thread. Now, the only balls he knows are of the Big Blue variety...and they’re regularly resting on his chin. Sad to see a former Cardinal warrior reduced to a cum dump with a UK tramp stamp, trashing the very fans and posters he used to cheer. If you hadn’t turned into such an a-hole to all of the Louisville posters on our board, you might still have a fan base willing to claim you and wouldn’t need to be sucking up to the very posters you regularly tried to destroy in this thread. Please do Louisville fans a favor and remove that UL from your screen name, your continual hypocritical whining and weeping over here are an embarrassment to us all.

Wow, what an eye opener. Not about the topic, but about the tragic decline of the original poster, @UL_1986. This guy had some manly balls back when he posted this thread. Now, the only balls he knows are of the Big Blue variety...and they’re regularly resting on his chin. Sad to see a former Cardinal warrior reduced to a cum dump with a UK tramp stamp, trashing the very fans and posters he used to cheer. If you hadn’t turned into such an a-hole to all of the Louisville posters on our board, you might still have a fan base willing to claim you and wouldn’t need to be sucking up to the very posters you regularly tried to destroy in this thread. Please do Louisville fans a favor and remove that UL from your screen name, your continual hypocritical whining and weeping over here are an embarrassment to us all.
Wow. @UL_1986 represents UL great here. With that line of thinking everyone here is a fan of other teams. I'm pretty sure he's just pissed about the lack of support of the current admin. ....that and you ruining that board.

Also, phuck off. It's easy to defend UL on a homeboard, go toe to toe like he's done here for years and then talk about fandom.

Edit: also you said take UL out of his name, should we talk about how/why UL has never been in your name @kysportsfan2011?

Last edited:

Wait......are you talking about @UL_1986 or @zipp? I'm confused. The latter is a better fit.

Aside from being a lib, UL is great. He’s significantly more respected here than you. Why are you so jealous of him?

@Kevin Bryan can I post a single thread without the raftards infiltrating it spewing their usual diarrhea? Or @Longstrangetrip

It’s gotten painful to post on this board, I rarely even make threads, and he had a breakout game.
My bad, I was giving him credit for having balls back then, but apparently @UL_1986 was already either crying to Mods or about mods even back then. Guess I should have seen his epic meltdown coming.

haha it was literally one of the first threads on the page. i get you're a die-hard fan but to act like your favorite team isn't one of the trashiest ad's in all of college sports is downright naive.

Man, Zipp really did a number on you. Your only rebuttal is that of the 5 circle jerkers on your board who claim someone’s a UK fan if they don’t slurp Tom Jurich’s dick. I’ve clearly gotten under your skin, to the point where you apparently needed to “step down as mod”. Lol pathetic. Go ahead and try to denounce anything I’ve said, you know deep down that it’s true. No one cares what you have to say on this board, everything you’ve stated in this post is just a mere deflection. Sorry Zipp and a few others ruined you. Sucks to suck, but I can’t say I feel sorry for you. Now run along little guy.

Man, Zipp really did a number on you. Your only rebuttal is that of the 5 circle jerkers on your board who claim someone’s a UK fan if they don’t slurp Tom Jurich’s dick. I’ve clearly gotten under your skin, to the point where you apparently needed to “step down as mod”. Lol pathetic. Go ahead and try to denounce anything I’ve said, you know deep down that it’s true. No one cares what you have to say on this board, everything you’ve stated in this post is just a mere deflection. Sorry Zipp and a few others ruined you. Sucks to suck, but I can’t say I feel sorry for you. Now run along little guy.
zero point zero chance @Steelers2012 responds to this.

What's been ruined is your manhood when you got banned yet again from your homeboard. You've cried like a jilted teen girl about it here ever since.

Also “fan I used to cheer for” and “fans that would claim me”??? Would that be the 7 people all reciting the same rhetoric daily on that board? Or maybe Zipp starting a thread for nccard, Kozmas, and PH to all fall in line and agree with his bashing of the new administration? That site has maybe 3 fans I respect, Ipartied, Ghost, and Knucklehank. Hrt posts here so he already knows I back him. The rest are a bunch of stuck up boomers who try to throw degrading UK buzzwords that don’t even apply to us U of L fans. In fact, it’s literally stooping down to Rafters rhetoric with the “uahkay, big blew, sUcKs” drivel. I made threads about potential starting line ups for our roster, and threads about our upcoming schedule and news on players, coaches, and staff. Guess what? Just a few posts...
Zipp creates a flow chart of monetary income from when “Vince” (as he arbitrarily puts it) started as our AD, which was obviously after the shit storm of Jurich/Pitino/Ramsey. To literally degrade our AD and new administration, claiming that we’ll never get back on our feet, and all of his followers would eat it right up. The moment someone had any sort of rebuttal, Steelers would lock up the thread to ensure that his baby wasn’t being “attacked”. Spin it however you want, @Steelers2012, but you’re a sad, sad man.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Also, Lolololol at Steelers trying to act hard ITT! We all know you walk around in your moms old high heels at night..Laughing

Also “fan I used to cheer for” and “fans that would claim me”??? Would that be the 7 people all reciting the same rhetoric daily on that board? Or maybe Zipp starting a thread for nccard, Kozmas, and PH to all fall in line and agree with his bashing of the new administration. That site has maybe 3 fans I respect, Ipartied, Ghost, and Knucklehank. Hrt posts here so he already knows I back him. The rest are a bunch of stuck up boomers who try to throw degrading UK buzzwords that don’t even apply to us U of L fans. In fact, it’s literally stooping down to Rafters rhetoric with the “uahkay, big blew, sUcKs” drivel. I made threads about potential starting line ups for our roster, and threads about our upcoming schedule and news on players, coaches, and staff. Guess what? Just a few posts...
Zipp creates a flow chart of monetary income from when “Vince” (as he arbitrarily puts it) started as our AD, which was obviously after the shit storm of Jurich/Pitino/Ramsey. To literally degrade our AD and new administration, claiming that we’ll never get back on our feet, and all of his followers would eat it right up. The moment someone had any sort of rebuttal, Steelers would lock up the thread to ensure that his baby wasn’t being “attacked”. Spin it however you want, @Steelers2012, but you’re a sad, sad man.
You've become the very "guy" you mocked on our board. Zipp has gotten so far under your skin that you don't have the capacity to ignore him. You used to mock those losers who couldn't stand letting him get the last word. Now you ARE those guys. Congrats on allowing him to fvck you up so bad.

You've become the very "guy" you mocked on our board. Zipp has gotten so far under your skin that you don't have the capacity to ignore him. You used to mock those losers who couldn't stand letting him get the last word. Now you ARE those guys. Congrats.
You have no rebuttal, it’s quite clear. Zipp has you around his finger, still does in fact. Also, don’t act like I spent a majority of my time on that board, I had maybe 500 posts tops. This has always been the board I’ve posted on, you’re giving yourself way too much credit. I’m sorry no one is patting you on the back here.

You've become the very "guy" you mocked on our board. Zipp has gotten so far under your skin that you don't have the capacity to ignore him. You used to mock those losers who couldn't stand letting him get the last word. Now you ARE those guys. Congrats on allowing him to fvck you up so bad.
Incase anyone questioned @Steelers2012 living in @zipp foreskin.

Reactions: UL_1986
You have no rebuttal, it’s quite clear. Zipp has you around his finger, still does in fact. Also, don’t act like I spent a majority of my time on that board, I had maybe 500 posts tops. This has always been the board I’ve posted on, you’re giving yourself way too much credit. I’m sorry no one is patting you on the back here.
BS. You used to call Zipp the puppetmaster and troll the clowns who got themselves banned trying to one-up him. Face it...you got Zipped yourself.

BS. You used to call Zipp the puppetmaster and troll the clowns who got themselves banned trying to one-up him. Face it...you got Zipped yourself.
What you keep failing to understand is that Zipp ran off lots of great posters on the Hall. You had the power to do something about it, yet you decided to bend over and let him take the wheel. That speaks volumes to me more than anything.

I also got tired of Zipp’s charade once I realized he was a one-trick pony who’s sole purpose was to troll anyone on the board who had a slight difference in opinion. How could you defend someone like that is the real question? Wait, don’t answer that...we all know why.

I think he's out of his protective element.

we'd already be banned if he was a mod here.
No doubt about it. He’s squirming for someone to come out of the woodwork and potentially have his back. Perhaps he can call one of his boyfriends who represents the University of Tom Jurich & Co.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT