ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Williams (a thread where Steelers is desperately grasping at straws)

Just laughing at the obsession is all. Clockwork as usual with you clowns. Lol

back on topic
did he have a breakout game or did he just have a good game like a lot of guys do a couple of times a year?

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Congrats on keeping it close on the road...
giphy.gif

Did you just steal my sig, you basturd??? Laughing

Um . . . . what do you guys think you're doing with MY sig!?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
Duke's loss to Gonzaga just got more embarrassing .
Eh, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It shouldn't have happened, but it won't affect Duke's seed and it takes the pressure of being undefeated off of them.
They've more than proven they're the best team too.

I didn’t see you up in arms when they all infiltrated this thread and tried to start shit arbitrarily jus because it was a thread regarding Louisville. So don’t be a hypocrite, mebe.

I didn’t see you up in arms when they all infiltrated this thread and tried to start shit arbitrarily jus because it was a thread regarding Louisville. So don’t be a hypocrite, mebe.

my point is
if you want civility, do not try to keep stuff like this going
don't complain and then do the same thing

let it die man. just let it die

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
my point is
if you want civility, do not try to keep stuff like this going
don't complain and then do the same thing

let it die man. just let it die
I was civil until the Rafters stooges did what they always do. Give this lecture to them, considering they’re he sole reason this thread even reached 5 pages. This wasn’t even a troll thread, and they initiated every bit of trolling within TT. I’m not just going to stand by and continue to watch them throw shade. I wouldn’t expect you to either.

I was civil until the Rafters stooges did what they always do. Give this lecture to them, considering they’re he sole reason this thread even reached 5 pages. This wasn’t even a troll thread, and they initiated every bit of trolling within TT. I’m not just going to stand by and continue to watch them throw shade. I wouldn’t expect you to either.

sadly whether i argue back or not depends on my mood
maybe one day i will get control of it

i deal with the same thing from UL fans and one UT fan (looking at you @della Winking)
doc was the biggest troll this board has ever had
now that uconn absolutely sucks he has went into hiding

don't get rustled my friend

Reactions: UL_1986

i deal with the same thing from UL fans and one UT fan (looking at you @della Winking)

Not rustled just making fun of the losers who tried to throw shade. It’s pretty easy. I get along with many UK fans on this board, you included. However, the ones that don’t even talk basketball and just continuously banter on using sad buzzwords and troll are the ones that I’m talking about. They’re not here though, because they’re probably working the fryer at McDonalds right now.

giphy.gif

Reactions: mebeblue2
It’s annoying, I mean I literally brought up a kid that had a great game, who was #27 in his class. Finally showing his potential, and all I get is the usual Rafters fans recycling the same U6 quips followed by 71-58 and whores. I stick around because there’s usually good discourse between quality posters such as yourself, but man it’s gotten painful lately.
I guess the truth hurts. Especially when it comes to your biggest rival. Actually it is not a rival anymore. You have to win some games to make it a rivalry.

Not rustled just making fun of the losers who tried to throw shade. It’s pretty easy. I get along with many UK fans on this board, you included. However, the ones that don’t even talk basketball and just continuously banter on using sad buzzwords and troll are the ones that I’m talking about. They’re not here though, because they’re probably working the fryer at McDonalds right now.

Keep dreaming, barista boy. I don't need to live on this board like you do.
"Buzzwords".... yet another example of you denying the truth. I knew full well you'd be here looking for validation after a win over UNC. Don't expect a pat on the back from me, little fella. Neither UNC or U6 were impressive when I watched them play. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
They’ve all arrived. Must’ve been a tough weekend at Burger King. They’re right on schedule..Laughing

Reactions: HRTheCard
Finally gets to use the library computer after those long, sweaty shifts by the grease fryer. Poor guy..;)

Reactions: HRTheCard
I have this figured out. What you need to do, my Cardinals friend, is repeat this mantra:

“There is no basketball other than Kentucky basketball. Prostrate yourself 8 times daily in the direction of Lexington, and maybe the Most High Coach Rupp will bestow his blessing upon you and your house.”

Once you figure out that’s the true religion of the average denizen of RR...it makes all the sense in the world. Glad I could help!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT