ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Williams (a thread where Steelers is desperately grasping at straws)

Still hyped on our team. We have a lot of potential haters that will enter TT, that’s cool. :D

I am learning more and more that posters on this board are trying way too hard to make the UK/UL rivalry relevant. Saying rent free, little brother, you're obsessed or calling a 13 point win a beating doesn't make it a rivalry. I often refer to the internet battles here between UK and UL fans as towel fights. Because that's how gay they are.

excellent game, showing his 5 star potential finally.
I like Nwora as a lot, Louisville has a lot more talent than I thought they did, Mack coaching them up. Great foundation class coming in his first year as well.

Reactions: UL_1986
I am learning more and more that posters on this board are trying way too hard to make the UK/UL rivalry relevant. Saying rent free, little brother, you're obsessed or calling a 13 point win a beating doesn't make it a rivalry. I often refer to the internet battles here between UK and UL fans as towel fights. Because that's how gay they are.

....not nearly as gay as 10,000 dorks jumping up and down at one of your home games.

Lol wow. Can’t post a single thread about a player who is on an upswing without the raftards blowing it. Typical. The usual suspects reciting their irrelevant drivel.

Because you continue to call it UK's "Super Bowl" or "game of the year' when they broke out a uniform for one game...against UK. lol
What does that have to do with Malik’s double double? Sorry your more focused on the clothes gay boi.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I like Nwora as a lot, Louisville has a lot more talent than I thought they did, Mack coaching them up. Great foundation class coming in his first year as well.
Agreed, Nwora is a stud. VJ growing a tiny bit of confidence made me smile yesterday. Great game from Malik too. McMahons shots weren’t falling but he still collected almost 10 assists and hit a few threes to end the game.

....and here you are, still not talking about the 71-58 beating U6 took.
What does that have to do with Malik Williams performance yesterday. You’re ******ed aren’t you? Rhetorical question, little guy. :D

What does that have to do with Malik Williams performance yesterday. You’re ******ed aren’t you? Rhetorical question, little guy. :D

HRT was happy to run his yap BEFORE the U6/UK game, and since, he has posted a little bit, but has yet to address the game's result.

As for 'irrelevant drivel', that would accurately characterize your posts. U6 and their players this year are simply that....irrelevant.

HRT was happy to run his yap BEFORE the U6/UK game, and since, he has posted a little bit, but has yet to address the game's result.

As for 'irrelevant drivel', that would accurately characterize your posts. U6 and their players this year are simply that....irrelevant.
No, this is a thread about Malik Williams and the great game he had against Miami yesterday. Anyway you try to spin it, you’re in the wrong and brought up irrelevant vitriol thrown towards posters, and U of L about a game that happened more than a week ago. So, you’re dumb.

@Kevin Bryan can I post a single thread without the raftards infiltrating it spewing their usual diarrhea? Or @Longstrangetrip

It’s gotten painful to post on this board, I rarely even make threads, and he had a breakout game.

Reactions: WojoRising
@Kevin Bryan can I post a single thread without the raftards infiltrating it spewing their usual diarrhea? Or @Longstrangetrip
You have to talk about something more interesting than Louisville basketball for them to not appear. Notice that they never show up in the actual interesting threads. Only the threads that are about Louisville.

You have to talk about something more interesting than Louisville basketball for them to not appear. Notice that they never show up in the actual interesting threads. Only the threads that are about Louisville.
It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even like posting here anymore. I realize now why @Ipartiedwithhopgood left. You can’t mention anything about your team without a million deliverance esque posters sinking all three of their teeth into it, and ruining a thread that was about basketball.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

What you sayin' Willis...
635553046131940337-UlisHurtBetterShot.jpg

Not true... I argue here with U6, Dook, UNC* and Fictitious Bird Fans here. Hell, even throw in the delusional UCF guy.

It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even like posting here anymore. I realize now why @Ipartiedwithhopgood left. You can’t mention anything about your team without a million deliverance esque posters sinking all three of their teeth into it, and ruining a thread that was about basketball.

If you wanna go back to that circle jerk known as 'The Hall', nobody's stopping you.

I have to agree. Pretty sad and annoying. The unc guys have to deal with their shit on this board too. Not to defend those baby blue ***s or anything, but it would be annoying if the roles were reversed and I said, hey look at this Zion kid. And they fired back with, what does this have to do with AFAM classes? In every thread.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yikes this is getting sad. Can’t believe some quality UK fan posters claim you morons.

I have to agree. Pretty sad and annoying. The unc guys have to deal with their shit on this board too. Not to defend those baby blue ***s or anything, but it would be annoying if the roles were reversed and I said, hey look at this Zion kid. And they fired back with, what does this have to do with AFAM classes? In every thread.
It’s annoying, I mean I literally brought up a kid that had a great game, who was #27 in his class. Finally showing his potential, and all I get is the usual Rafters fans recycling the same U6 quips followed by 71-58 and whores. I stick around because there’s usually good discourse between quality posters such as yourself, but man it’s gotten painful lately.

It’s annoying, I mean I literally brought up a kid that had a great game, who was #27 in his class. Finally showing his potential, and all I get is the usual Rafters fans recycling the same U6 quips followed by 71-58 and whores. I stick around because there’s usually good discourse between quality posters such as yourself, but man it’s gotten painful lately.

....you should be used to that by now. U6's 'rep' ain't changing any time soon.

I understand. That would be annoying. But responding to them for every post they make only eggs them on. And it’s not really you so much. You’re guilty by association. There’s other Louisville fans that randomly throw it at the Kentucky guys who then get involved with the bickering. You’re just in a bad place, man. Lol

I understand. That would be annoying. But responding to them for every post they make only eggs them on. And it’s not really you so much. You’re guilty by association. There’s other Louisville fans that randomly throw it at the Kentucky guys who then get involved with the bickering. You’re just in a bad place, man. Lol
Very true. I’ll keep on keepin on.

ADVERTISEMENT