ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UK is going to poach CJ Fredrick

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The UK roster (including assistant coaching additions), is shaping up to have a great comeback after last year's debacle. (Based on what I'm hearing....)

PG TyTy Washington, Davion Mintz
SG Dontai Allen, Kellan Grady, CJ Frederick
PF Keion Brooks, Jacob Toppin, Bryce Hopkins, Lance Ware
C Oscar Tshiebwe, Damion Collins

The UK roster (including assistant coaching additions), is shaping up to have a great comeback after last year's debacle. (Based on what I'm hearing....)

You spelled Jaden Hardy wrong fwiw

Reactions: JC for 3
HI NATIONAL BOARD! let me just say, that I come in peace! I actually am a UK fan in theory, but I LOVE fans of other programs! I get along with Louisville and Duke fans WAY MORE than UK fans! Sometimes, at night, I spank the pud to a picture of coach K and Pitino side by side! Sometimes, I fap really good to UNC too!!! I promise you guys, I will never support UK in any way, shape, form, or fashion while I'm here! Rupp rafters SUX!!! Calimari was slimy to me at one time too! I hate one and dones! You guys ROCK! Accept me please!! You won't regret it! I want to be FRIENDS!!!! In the spirit of friendship, let me add, GO CARDS, BLUE DEVILS, *TAR HEELS, and HAWKEYES as well as the 15% other that hate UK!!!!

HI NATIONAL BOARD! let me just say, that I come in peace! I actually am a UK fan in theory, but I LOVE fans of other programs! I get along with Louisville and Duke fans WAY MORE than UK fans! Sometimes, at night, I spank the pud to a picture of coach K and Pitino side by side! Sometimes, I fap really good to UNC too!!! I promise you guys, I will never support UK in any way, shape, form, or fashion while I'm here! Rupp rafters SUX!!! Calimari was slimy to me at one time too! I hate one and dones! You guys ROCK! Accept me please!! You won't regret it! I want to be FRIENDS!!!! In the spirit of friendship, let me add, GO CARDS, BLUE DEVILS, *TAR HEELS, and HAWKEYES as well as the 15% other that hate UK!!!!

tenor.gif

@Kevin Bryan , ban this account, he has been hacked by ransomeware, they will be asking him for at least a million. Save him please. 🤣

Reactions: RunninRichie

I'm hearing more likely Sahvir Wheeler than Mintz. Mintz seems to be going after a pro contract anywhere.

I'm not sure I can trust that map. I have lived in the south my whole life, and there are places that drink way more than here? I would have thought this region would be shinning in this category. We gotta step up our game.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT