ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UK is going to poach CJ Fredrick

I just did a basic google search and Kentucky and the south are generally low on every map or list. So maybe its accurate. Hard to believe, though. Perhaps the bible belt is stronger than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I just did a basic google search and Kentucky and the south are generally low on every map or list. So maybe its accurate. Hard to believe, though. Perhaps the bible belt is stronger than I thought.
Probably has something to do with dry and moist counties, not a true reflection of alcohol consumption. Although in eastern KY they are strictly on a Mountain Dew and meth diet.

1280px-Alcohol_control_in_the_United_States.svg.png

Blue = wet
Yellow = moist (semi-dry)
Red = dry

It's about all we got to rib you on, so it's gonna get used. You ****ed us the year prior. I'm guessing we both hate Duke more.
The ramifications of that loss are still being felt in BBN. Some fans still haven't gotten over it (its honestly changed how I view sports) and I'm not sure Cal has gotten over it, either.

Wanna trade wins? I'm 10/10 confident we smash Duke in 2015 and y'all beat UConn in 14.

The ramifications of that loss are still being felt in BBN. Some fans still haven't gotten over it (its honestly changed how I view sports) and I'm not sure Cal has gotten over it, either.

Wanna trade wins? I'm 10/10 confident we smash Duke in 2015 and y'all beat UConn in 14.
UK hasn't done shit since then. That's why most people still have a sore ass about it. 😆

Hopefully its Kentucky Straight and not that horse piss Tennessee makes.

did you know they get their oak barrels from Louisville?
Haha I did not.
I like it all. Had many jack and cokes in college on wing nights at the bar.

Makers
Buffalo trace
Woodford
Bulleit
Four Roses

I’m sure I’ve tried more. Not all from Kentucky though.

I'm kind of an oddball in WI in that I don't really care for beer. But give me all the bourbon and whiskey. And brandy because, well, I'm still from WI.
If you didn't root for the enemy you'd qualify for honorary membership to the BBN on that alone.

Reactions: jwardelt
Haha I did not.
I like it all. Had many jack and cokes in college on wing nights at the bar.

Makers
Buffalo trace
Woodford
Bulleit
Four Roses

I’m sure I’ve tried more. Not all from Kentucky though.
Buffalo Trace is the best distillery overall. They also produce Eagle Rare (a personal favorite), Van Winkle, EH Taylor, Blanton's, George T Stagg, Elmer T Lee, Weller, etc. Buffalo Trace, while good, is basically their bottom shelf bourbon.

Buffalo Trace is the best distillery overall. They also produce Eagle Rare (a personal favorite), Van Winkle, EH Taylor, Blanton's, George T Stagg, Elmer T Lee, Weller, etc. Buffalo Trace, while good, is basically their bottom shelf bourbon.
I like eagle rare. I need to try Van Winkle and Blanton's at some point.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I got my brother a bottle of Pappy 23 for Christmas one year. Found it online for $300 (well before the heist). Now it goes for anywhere from $5K-$10K+. 😆 Most people prefer the 15 year though.
I couple years back before I got sober, I saw a bottle in Forrest City AR, drove over there and they had it in a display case for 650.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT