ADVERTISEMENT

looking like Reid Travis may be heading to UK

I just liked your DUMB ASS comment...dumb ass!!!
You are not on the Louisville board. Comments like that are normal on your board but should get you banned on here.Maybe you could look in the mirror. You might really see a dumb ass.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
You wouldn’t happen to be talking about posts like this, would you? It’s hilarious me. As soon as Uk thinks they are getting someone they magically become the most hyped player on the planet. Then, if they don’t get the guy they just say that “oh well Cal saw someone better” or “we didn’t need him anyway” or “Cal saw somethin that made him want to stay away” ....it’s never that they just got out-recruited.

....and now here comes the card fan example of wishful thinking. "Please, Travis....go anywhere but UK."
Our recruits/players get hyped because they're good.... usually pretty high in the recruiting rankings to begin with. These are the players that Cal recruits and the track record of success they've had speaks for itself. When Cal is going after a top recruit and doesn't land him, if course there is always a backup plan or another option. He doesn't have to go all in (with illegal enticements included) like your former coach did to get Bowen.
You'll see the "We didn't need him anyway" posts on message boards when Cal doesn't land a guy. When you're the LARGEST fanbase in college basketball, you'll get that kinda stuff.
I know this all seems pretty foreign to you, being a uofLOL fan and all as far as getting top recruiting classes on a regular basis is concerned....or being actual title contenders...or being actual contenders for a conference title. Hell, at this point, even making the NCAA tournament will be a major accomplishment. Your program is a dumpster fire... that's why Mack demanded 7 years on his deal. For the next 2-3 years, you little redbird fans would be better served staying out of college basketball conversations. Anything you could say would ring pretty hollow while you're IRRELEVANT.

....and now here comes the card fan example of wishful thinking. "Please, Travis....go anywhere but UK."
Our recruits/players get hyped because they're good.... usually pretty high in the recruiting rankings to begin with. These are the players that Cal recruits and the track record of success they've had speaks for itself. When Cal is going after a top recruit and doesn't land him, if course there is always a backup plan or another option. He doesn't have to go all in (with illegal enticements included) like your former coach did to get Bowen.
You'll see the "We didn't need him anyway" posts on message boards when Cal doesn't land a guy. When you're the LARGEST fanbase in college basketball, you'll get that kinda stuff.
I know this all seems pretty foreign to you, being a uofLOL fan and all as far as getting top recruiting classes on a regular basis is concerned....or being actual title contenders...or being actual contenders for a conference title. Hell, at this point, even making the NCAA tournament will be a major accomplishment. Your program is a dumpster fire... that's why Mack demanded 7 years on his deal. For the next 2-3 years, you little redbird fans would be better served staying out of college basketball conversations. Anything you could say would ring pretty hollow while you're IRRELEVANT.
Sure is a long post considering you’re responding to someone you claim is irrelevant.

Any Nova fans (or UNC & U6 fans here hoping) that Travis doesn't go to UK.... prepare to be disappointed. Don't be surprised to see Travis cancel his visit to Nova after today or tomorrow. Cal will be adding him to the UK roster this week.

Travis obviously doesn't count for the overall ranking of the recruiting class, but his addition to the roster makes it pretty much a two horse race for the nation's best college basketball team.

Any Nova fans (or UNC & U6 fans here hoping) that Travis doesn't go to UK.... prepare to be disappointed. Don't be surprised to see Travis cancel his visit to Nova after today or tomorrow. Cal will be adding him to the UK roster this week.

Travis obviously doesn't count for the overall ranking of the recruiting class, but his addition to the roster makes it pretty much a two horse race for the nation's best college basketball team.
Between us and Kansas

Reactions: JC for 3
Can’t believe this made seven pages. Holy shit. UK is getting this kid and I’m hyped, he will be an excellent addition to next years team.

I understand getting excited at the possibility of adding an experienced grad transfer who averaged close to 20 and 9, but am I the only one who isn't that impressed by him? Solid player but not a standout to me. A lot of players could average similar numbers in that league on that team. His FG% was under 53%, he's a mediocre FT shooter and not a great defender.

I'd welcome him too, but the notion that he's going to put them over the top seems a little premature.

I understand getting excited at the possibility of adding an experienced grad transfer who averaged close to 20 and 9, but am I the only one who isn't that impressed by him? Solid player but not a standout to me. A lot of players could average similar numbers in that league on that team. His FG% was under 53%, he's a mediocre FT shooter and not a great defender.

I'd welcome him too, but the notion that he's going to put them over the top seems a little premature.
That’s fair. I don’t think any UK fan is thinking he will be our star player or anything, but he’s a good addition that has experience, like you mentioned, as well as solid depth in an area we needed it most. He’s proven he can be an asset, which is all I care about.

Reactions: Big_Blue79

Yet people get really excited about incoming freshmen that will produce a lot less on worse efficiency. He's not put you over the top material, but he's going to be more productive than all but a small handful of freshmen, most of whom will also leave after a year. He's a fine addition.

That’s fair. I don’t think any UK fan is thinking he will be our star player or anything, but he’s a good addition that has experience, like you mentioned, as well as solid depth in an area we needed it most. He’s proven he can be an asset, which is all I care about.
Agree. It's pretty simple really.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Golly luka is rruuuuuuhhh ruuhhhh stled . I bet he wants to go into the WWE cage.

I beleive they went 0-5. They kept their losses but gave up every win. They will take many more losses in the coming years, 13 wasn’t even that bad in the grand scheme of things ;)

We’ll have a Top 10 class for the ‘19-20 season.

ADVERTISEMENT