ADVERTISEMENT

looking like Reid Travis may be heading to UK

They won't be pre-season #1. That will be Kansas, or at least it should be. Splitting hairs between UK/Duke for #2, IMO.

Think ppl are sleeping on UNC. I’m glad the Uk fans on here recognize that they aren’t the only good team next year. I went to Rafters to have a laugh and it’s all over on there. They already have the 40-0 shirts printed out. To think Uk or Duke or anyone is the clear cut favorite is asinine considering all the blue bloods will or should be very good next year.

Think ppl are sleeping on UNC. I’m glad the Uk fans on here recognize that they aren’t the only good team next year. I went to Rafters to have a laugh and it’s all over on there. They already have the 40-0 shirts printed out. To think Uk or Duke or anyone is the clear cut favorite is asinine considering all the blue bloods will or should be very good next year.
I'm sure UNC will be good with the additions of Little and White, but guys like Berry and Pinson aren't so easy to replace. That's a lot of talent, and more importantly senior leadership out the door.

I think the record UK vs KU is 22-9 KU on the short side. Who gives a crap about the past so and so years just to make a point. What matters now is next season. And UK will beat KU at Rupp. This team is going to be a lot like 2015 UK on defense. And I don't see much drop off from offense compared to that same team.

We have 4 coming back, a very good senior transfer, and a good haul of 5 stars. We also get pre season experience playing in the Bahamas. I'm not sure what our end of season wins/losses will be, but I'ld be willing to bet it will be more than 39 (38-1).

I think they win at least 40. Calipari will probably try to add games to the schedule so he can set a wins record that will never be broken.

Even if Duke played 3 v 5 one ball wouldn't be enough for Barrett, Zion, and Reddish.

Duke plays 8 v 5.

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

I'm sure UNC will be good with the additions of Little and White, but guys like Berry and Pinson aren't so easy to replace. That's a lot of talent, and more importantly senior leadership out the door.

They have Luke Maye who can lead the team in huddles and off the court. I think they are easily Top 5 good. I dont get how you can pinpoint leadership for UNC when you can arguably say that about Duke, Uk, and Kansas.

Can’t see how Duke could be ranked ahead of UK at all. Duke will be good but expect a UK type season (last year) or the Duke season the year before minus the overall talent. The freshmen will take time to adjust especially defensively (Zion and Cam come in with a worse reputation on D then the taller Bagley). I expect lumps early for Duke but near the end of the year they will be very formidable

They won't be pre-season #1. That will be Kansas, or at least it should be. Splitting hairs between UK/Duke for #2, IMO.

Reactions: lkc1234
Maybe a few guards.... cause they share the wealth, bruh, just like Harrison(x2), Ulis, and Booker. However, errrrrrrrrbody knows Ulis and Booker should've been running the show. :mad:

Booker was (and still is) atrocious on defense. He got abused by Hayes and Dekker.

The tourney only included conference winners until '75. Of course there were highly ranked teams that weren't included. In fact, there were several teams that went UNDEFEATED in the regular season but didn't make the field because they lost their conference title game.
I only remember the ACC crowning the conference champs as the winner of the post game tourney.

Sad days to be a Louisville fan
Without me following recruiting very closely, with what y’all lost compared to what you have coming in, what makes next years team any better than last years? This is honestly a question and not a troll job.

Maybe a few guards.... cause they share the wealth, bruh, just like Harrison(x2), Ulis, and Booker. However, errrrrrrrrbody knows Ulis and Booker should've been running the show. :mad:
I hate this take, so reactionary to how good Booker is in the NBA. They pretty much split minutes all year which is fair, but in the Wisconsin game specifically, the twins had been beyond clutch for 13 months so of course you ride with them. Booker basically hadn’t made a shot since February so of course you sit him. Cal’s two mistakes are playing Lyles over Ulis, as Wisconsin would just screen until they had Lyles on Dekker and take advantage, and obviously taking the air out of the ball and not starting the offense til the last 10 seconds of the shot clock when up 5 with 5 minutes left.

The Twins-Ulis-Willy-Towns lineup (which was the clutch one against ND) with a regularly paced offense wins than game easily

Without me following recruiting very closely, with what y’all lost compared to what you have coming in, what makes next years team any better than last years? This is honestly a question and not a troll job.
Well for one we just added a first team all conference performer in Reid Travis. We Return some actual sophomores for a nice change, and added the best recruiting class. We do play a very tough schedule though but I look forward to not looking like ass for the first two months of the season with all freshman

ADVERTISEMENT