ADVERTISEMENT

UNC = Crap

You mean the 7 National Championships???

Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOO.

And STILL NATIONAL CHAMPs...

Ric+Flair+animated.gif.cf.gif

#GDTBATH !!!
They have 6 titles. Nobody counts or respects that Helms shit besides you losers and Kansas, and even their fans are embarrassed by it.

Yeah, 6 NCAA titles. Still behind UCLA and UK. That's ok though. Both of those are great programs.
Name the ones you have without the direct benefit of cheating. Not the uncheat definition of cheating, but the actual definition.

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
This will be the only time I respond to you. I make an exception to talk to cory, I won't demean myself to respond to awill. Why don't all of you route your posts through unc71waystocheat? That would be best.

RollLaugh

Reactions: shun1
They have 6 titles. Nobody counts or respects that Helms shit besides you losers and Kansas, and even their fans are embarrassed by it.

I just count banners. I couldn’t give a shit less what you count or respect. It’s still hanging bruh. Don’t leave sour. Just leave.

I love the fact that we haunt this idiot each and every day and night.

What's it like to be truly owned Ymot?

Hey Shun! Always glad to see you are smiling my friend! Hope u and your family had a Merry Christmas!
Hi DukeRulesBasketball, yes we did, THANKS TO GOD. I hope the same for you & the ones you LOVE. You are a GOOD PERSON my brother. Duke looks scary GOOD.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

CATTLE CALL:

Wanted: Any uncheat fan who possesses a triple digit IQ. Understands the definition of cheating. Admits their ENTIRE legacy is built on a perceived loophole in the rules.

Please! If you exist, post here.
Hi ymmot31, I really want to wish you PEACE my friend. Their are more important things going on in your life than being concerned about our UNC TAR HEELS. I am assuming that you are young. I am 67 years old and THANK GOD I have learned to let insults made at my UNC TAR HEELS, to not take them personally. I want to encourage you to spend your energy toward supporting the school you LOVE. I will assure you that your inner SPIRIT will find more PEACE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: UNC71-00
I just count banners. I couldn’t give a shit less what you count or respect. It’s still hanging bruh. Don’t leave sour. Just leave.
So if NC State hung 10 doughnut shop Champion Banners you would recognize them as a superior program? Because all they would have to do is find an NC State fan that owns a doughnut shop, and ask him to pick his champion for each year. That is exactly what the Helms Banner is.

So if NC State hung 10 doughnut shop Champion Banners you would recognize them as a superior program? Because all they would have to do is find an NC State fan that owns a doughnut shop, and ask him to pick his champion for each year. That is exactly what the Helms Banner is.
Lol

Jesus Christ. Me saying “7” time National Champs really has y’all weak in the knees. Listen idgaf what you count and what you don’t count. If you wanna call it 6 then by all means please call it 6. I promise I won’t lose a wink of sleep over some poasters definition of what a Helms Banner equates to.

Last edited:
Reactions: shun1 and UNC71-00
Hi Cat Incognito, I assure my friend the TAR HEELS that won that HELMS BANNER would disagree with you. I want to wish you PEACE my friend.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cat Incognito, I assure my friend the TAR HEELS that won that HELMS BANNER would disagree with you. I want to wish you PEACE my friend.

The couple of guys who sold those loaves of bread would disagree with me, but that's about it. Well, and that idiot toothfly. And apparently some KU fans who think they have 5 titles. Regardless, my opinion is still the most popular. I win.

They didn't win it tho it was awarded years later. An actual "tournament " took place that yr and I believe butler won but don't claim anything. Carolina didn't even play in it

Reactions: jimmygoiu
The couple of guys who sold those loaves of bread would disagree with me, but that's about it. Well, and that idiot toothfly. And apparently some KU fans who think they have 5 titles. Regardless, my opinion is still the most popular. I win.
SMILE

They didn't win it tho it was awarded years later. An actual "tournament " took place that yr and I believe butler won but don't claim anything. Carolina didn't even play in it
SMILE

We need a cleansing of this board really bad! Too many good regulars MIA last couple of months and lots of new weirdos coming in their places.
Hi Spacegrass...SMILE

ps...prayer is require/needed...HUMANS

Ehh, we're talking about a Nova fan. Don't be a Nova fan. LaughingClearly that core was better than average.
Trust me, I could call out some UK fans also, Not necessarily you.
Point is, Reed,Like Maye, is a good college player. It’s just funny how those types of players look better in your favorite teams uniforms.

Trust me, I could call out some UK fans also, Not necessarily you.
Point is, Reed,Like Maye, is a good college player. It’s just funny how those types of players look better in your favorite teams uniforms.
Those are the best players. Cousins first comes to mind. If he's on your team, you love him, if not, hate him.

No KU fans on this board thinks we have 5. I’m sure their are some on the home board and those who regularly post on Rupp who think we have 5. So please remember All fanbases have their idiots

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No KU fans on this board thinks we have 5. I’m sure their are some on the home board and those who regularly post on Rupp who think we have 5. So please remember All fanbases have their idiots
Which is why I said "some", and I agree that all fan bases have their idiots. We have more than anyone because of our sheer volume.

Reactions: wesr
ADVERTISEMENT