ADVERTISEMENT

looking like Reid Travis may be heading to UK

Any talk of who you all may be adding? I'm pretty unfamilar with Louisville's roster situation this year.
They are looking at a grad transfer from Tennessee State, and another that would be a reclassification:

I'm not saying that he isn't good, he's just definitely a below the rim player.

Good get for #oneanddonedoneandonereclassifyU
Of course Louisville players are above the strippers and sometimes below the strippers.

They are looking at a grad transfer from Tennessee State, and another that would be a reclassification:

Who are they trying to have reclassify? and any talk of the likelihood of getting the Tennessee State player?

One thing is sure he is not considering Louisville. Of course there are no top recruits considering the Cards.

Is that why Top 10 Isaiah Stewart just put us in his short list? Not saying we’ll land him, but that completely negates your stupid post.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

There is currently someone on campus that no one outside the program knows about. Probably not the TSU guy, but it is a big man GT. 2 more visiting tomorrow-weekend. One we know is 2019 Jahmius Ramsey. The other? Who knows....I think it’s Jordan Lathon ‘18 guard. So that means 2 players visiting today-weekend for ‘18 and 1 for ‘19 that starts tomorrow

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
dumbest post of the year. Outside of Skal, Orton, and maybe Richards (yet to be seen) what other busts has Cal had?

Richards is still playing at UK (going into his sophomore season), Skal gets a lot of minutes in the NBA, and Orton was a bust.

The only players that didn’t make it in the NBA was Orton, Lamb, Teague, and Goodwin. Cal advised every single one of those guys to come back, and they didn’t listen, so it shouldn’t be a huge surprise that they didn’t stick.

UK literally has more star players in the NBA than they have busts under Cal (I’m counting players that couldn’t stick in the NBA after being drafted).

Richards is still playing at UK (going into his sophomore season), Skal gets a lot of minutes in the NBA, and Orton was a bust.

The only players that didn’t make it in the NBA was Orton, Lamb, Teague, and Goodwin. Cal advised every single one of those guys to come back, and they didn’t listen, so it shouldn’t be a huge surprise that they didn’t stick.

UK literally has more star players in the NBA than they have busts under Cal (I’m counting players that couldn’t stick in the NBA after being drafted).
See previous post above^^^

See previous post above^^^

I was under the impression we were discussing pros, since the first post on this topic you responded to was "lmao UK had more pro bigs on ONE team than UL has had since Cal arrived at UK." and then you commented by saying UK has had more busts than studs.

Maybe I misunderstood, but regardless, your statement would be false. If UK has more NBA studs than busts, you'd have to think they had more college studs and less college busts. Only players that were busts in college that I can think of were Orton, Labissiere, and Goodwin.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT