ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Are you counting stats against the putrid schedule y’all have played? Come on man, you’re embarrassing yourself.

I'm not doing any such thing, though; you seem to have me confused with someone else. Here in reality we have you using raw rebounding numbers from a single game, and me calling you out on it. Try to keep up, it's not hard.

Pro tip
: you can tell it's me talking when you see my name on the left hand side of the screen:

rockycard.jpg

Why in the heck was the game tied to begin with? It wasn’t like you played them on their home court. Looked like two high mid major conference teams trying to see who could sell the most Girl Scout cookies.

MSG, you gotta be kidding. Probably better for them than home. Its too bad that we're not that team now....

I would have never thought UL fans would hide behind Seton Hall.

I have no interest in bringing up UL's 3 losses. They do have 3 don't they?

Yeah...that's what we're doing. It's not like that's the only common opponent on the schedule. We're so stupid to do that. That's only the closest comparison you can make if any. LOL Spin spin spin.

Yeah...that's what we're doing. It's not like that's the only common opponent on the schedule. We're so stupid to do that. That's only the closest comparison you can make if any. LOL Spin spin spin.

I know. That's why I brought it up.

A few posts later it was Duke. Someone you haven't played yet.

Travis and Washington are going to own the glass. They just don't have enough talent on their roster to beat UK. The one 5-star that I think they have (King) has been a big disappointment for them all season.
he has been a disappointment for ul since the day he arrived
all 5 stars are not equal

UK by 10+

Do ya only come around here when you feel proud? Haven’t seen you this year.

I come around when work allows, champ. I don't recall seeing your avatar before (it's nice), but I (unfortunately) recall your terrible posts.

Yeah kind of like Gabriel, Briscoe, Green, Skal, should I continue?

I assume you won't be making the "Cal should win MOAR with all those 5 stars" arguments from here on out, then? Cool, thanks, and tell your fellow Cardinal fans to hurry the fvck up and acknowledge reality already.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I assume you won't be making the "Cal should win MOAR with all those 5 stars" arguments from here on out, then? Cool, thanks, and tell your fellow Cardinal fans to hurry the fvck up and acknowledge reality already.
Damn, he did just take away that angle, which was used so much.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
ADVERTISEMENT