ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Good for her, I hear it's a tough hole to climb out of. Takes the kind of willpower most don't have once it has the user sucked in.
It was/has been rough. I think the best thing is her seeing what she has, opposed to what she didn't have; when using. And of course, her beautiful daughters. She is doing really well. I just pray every day that God continues to give her the strength to remain sober.

I haven't met either. I'd guess the buyers commit more crimes.

I’d bet the sellers commit more crimes given every time they sell (and sellers sell a lot more than buyers buy) meth it’s considered a crime.

One meth producer can **** up the lives of hundreds of users. One user can really only **** up their life.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
You and your wife are wonderful people. Glad your family is such a good support system.
Thanks, Hail. I wasn't so "wonderful" when I first found out. MOF, I was down right a POS. I dunno what made me act that way. Embarrassing really. TBH, its my wife. She was the strong one. I was broken. But thank you.

I’d bet the sellers commit more crimes given every time they sell (and sellers sell a lot more than buyers buy) meth it’s considered a crime.

One meth producer can **** up the lives of hundreds of users. One user can really only **** up their life.
I'll take your word for it. I wouldn't know.

No, no, no....It affects an entire family. I get what you are saying though. I am nitcpicking here.....Sellers are awful people. Preying on the weakness of another. TBH, if I ever came across the dude who dealt to my daughter??? I'd probably go to jail.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
No, no, no....It affects an entire family. I get what you are saying though. I am nitcpicking here.....Sellers are awful people. Preying on the weakness of another. TBH, if I ever came across the dude who dealt to my daughter??? I'd probably go to jail.

I didn’t mean it literally

Just stating how much I like Blockhead's new avatar. Nothing to be upset about. After all, it wasn't my team that just got ran by their rival in their own house.

71-58
56-10
8-2.

just don't understand all these kitty’s upset after a win...it’s weird.

ADVERTISEMENT