ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Watching the game with a bunch of Louisville fans tomorrow, per usual. Think we are watching at my house actually. Its always fun to host people who openly smack talk your team :)
Me too, we are all gathering at a BW 3's near Cincinnati. I'm going to be securing my spot by noon. I believe the Florida/Michigan game is on at noon, followed by UK/UL, followed by Clemson/ND, followed by Bama/Oklahoma.
I'm going to be hammered by the time I leave that joint.

I’ll answer your question. Because your opinion isn’t factual. It’s a blue tinted opinion. You act like you’re superior based on 1 game where both teams played really sloppy except one team took advantage of the turnovers. ESPN Predictor says we’re supposed to win since you want to talk about stats.

I want you to be on this board if that happens while I quote your outrageous “path to victory” for UofL that is so heavily biased and it shows you haven’t watched a second of us without blue glasses on. You just think we’re so bad, that’s your problem. You act like we have to play like the #1 team in the country to beat you all, when in fact, we do not. We beat a team on the road that ya’ll couldn’t beat on a neutral floor. So shut up and quit acting like you’re so dominant in every aspect in comparison to us just because you won last weekend.

Before the UNC game, you were on your home board bashing your team. Now you act like you’re #1.

Never heard of an unbiased opinion make up numbers to say that’s how we win and if we don’t do those 3 things to a T then we will lose. You’re biased. Can’t wait to get back on here if we win without any of those 3 stats. I’m sure the excuse will be the refs at that point.

Don’t be surprised if we win without your garbage stats and heavily biased opinion that you try to pass as fact because we don’t have to do those 3 things you state to win.
I'm banned from my homeboys, genius. Yet again you just make stuff up.

Me neither, I don’t really like watching with anyone around. lol
I'm that same way. This is a rare occassion for me. The wife thought I was nuts when I agreed to, not only watch the game outside my mancave, but watch it in public. .. with fans of the opposing team.
Yeah, I may not be allowed back at that particular BWW.

Reactions: rockycard
@Kevin Bryan, come clean out your litter box.
giphy.gif

Reactions: rockycard
I'm that same way. This is a rare occassion for me. The wife thought I was nuts when I agreed to, not only watch the game outside my mancave, but watch it in public. .. with fans of the opposing team.
Yeah, I may not be allowed back at that particular BWW.
I could handle public more than opposing fans in my living room.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Wow, you're a bigger man than me. I could never do that. Nope.
Sounds like good company.
My entire family is nothing but Louisville fans, sans me and an a few aunts who married in. I'm used to being outnumbered at this point. But we all have fun and drink a lot. I dish it out just as bad as I get it!

Me too, we are all gathering at a BW 3's near Cincinnati. I'm going to be securing my spot by noon. I believe the Florida/Michigan game is on at noon, followed by UK/UL, followed by Clemson/ND, followed by Bama/Oklahoma.
Sounds like a good Saturday, man. Mentioned watching a bowl game or two to my fam after our game is over as well. Should be an action packed day, full of booze. Oh, and you mentioned a joint SmokinSmile

....Ft. Wright, KY location?

I used to go there all the time until they went non-smoking. That and I got tired of running the gauntlet back up Buttermilk to Villa Hills at night.

Going non smoking in Kenton County is one of the few good things this place has done. Ain't been there in forever though.

Going non smoking in Kenton County is one of the few good things this place has done. Ain't been there in forever though.
There are still plenty of bars that are exempt from the smoking ban in Kenton Co but I have a feeling within 5 years no establishments will be exempt. I live in Vegas now though, probably the only place on the planet that will never ban smoking indoors. I am trying to quit again, for like the 374th time, Jan 1. Not smoking while boozing is the ultimate test.

There are still plenty of bars that are exempt from the smoking ban in Kenton Co but I have a feeling within 5 years no establishments will be exempt. I live in Vegas now though, probably the only place on the planet that will never ban smoking indoors. I am trying to quit again, for like the 374th time, Jan 1. Not smoking while boozing is the ultimate test.[/QUOTE]

This times a million. I've quit multiple times, but to not have a smoke whilst having a beer or drink is insanely tough.

It is brutal!!! I typically only smoke when at work or when I am drinking. I rarely smoke when I am home. But once the dranks start flowing it's virtually impossible, especially once the booze beats the shit out of your willpower and throws it out of the bar.

It is brutal!!! I typically only smoke when at work or when I am drinking. I rarely smoke when I am home. But once the dranks start flowing it's virtually impossible, especially once the booze beats the shit out of your willpower and throws it out of the bar.
I hear you man, it's tough as hell. Good luck on the resolution, i'm trying to conquer the same beast.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT