ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Lol, seem to have struck a chord with the meth mouth population that follows your precious pussy cayuts.

JC and Crazyq as kids:
ukfan4.png

....wrong as usual. Indiana sits atop the meth-producing throne in the U.S.

There are still plenty of bars that are exempt from the smoking ban in Kenton Co but I have a feeling within 5 years no establishments will be exempt. I live in Vegas now though, probably the only place on the planet that will never ban smoking indoors. I am trying to quit again, for like the 374th time, Jan 1. Not smoking while boozing is the ultimate test.

You moved from Villa Hills to Vegas? That is some move lol.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
....wrong as usual. Indiana sits atop the meth-producing throne in the U.S.
And in turn, sell it to Kentucky folk. We produce it---you use it.

Thousands of Hoosiers say---"thank you for the Beamer".Winking

Reactions: UL_1986
You have thousands of meth producers and are bragging about it? Your wife married down, obviously
Not bragging. ANd its better than having thousands of meth users. Hey, it was your dude who said, "meth producers"....not me. My wife married just fine brother.

Reactions: SosaUK
Not bragging. ANd its better than having thousands of meth users. Hey, it was your dude who said, "meth producers"....not me. My wife married just fine brother.
At least near where I am from, northern KY, heroin has been the drug of choice for the past decade or so. It's a horrible epidemic that has killed at least a dozen of my friends/acquaintances.

At least near where I am from, northern KY, heroin has been the drug of choice for the past decade or so. It's a horrible epidemic that has killed at least a dozen of my friends/acquaintances.
Its beyond awful. It(Heroin) about took our daughter. She has been clean for over a year,plus now. I pray for her everyday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT