ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Buffalo is still good. They pass the eye test. It took a guy to drop 40 and 25 straight for Marquette to pull away at home. I’d never seen anything like it. It was 67-65 with 9 mins left. Then the guy literally could not miss. 40 in a half? Jeez.

If you don’t hit a halfcourt shot you have no chance vs Seton Hall. What a joke and blue tinted statement your last sentence is. Shows how little you actually know about basketball and our team.

Ok we can say the same thing, it took a guy from Seton Hall getting hot and hitting fall away threes and everything else he threw up to beat us. Talk all day about the half court shot UK hit but without the kid from Seton Hall getting hot we don’t have to hit that half court shot. See how that works?

Against the 235th ranked schedule.

Our only common opponent is SH, we out rebounded them by 14, y’all got them by 3. Lol

So in your mind that means UL will out rebound UK by 11 right?

Last edited:
So in your mind that means UL will out rebound UK by 11 right?
Get a life dude! You Kentucky fans are basing everything off of one game (Carolina) and running with it. Y’all have played UNC and Duke, yet your SOS is still in the 200’s. Y’all are going back to your August style posting after one good win. Kentucky might win tomorrow, but there is no reason to truly believe that.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
You and your litter box buddies are basing everything off of last weeks win, so yeah I guess common opponent is what I am going with.

Me and my little box buddy?Laughing What exactly have I said about last weeks win? I’m guessing you’re talking about our win over UNc right?

Get a life dude! You Kentucky fans are basing everything off of one game (Carolina) and running with it. Y’all have played UNC and Duke, yet your SOS is still in the 200’s. Y’all are going back to your August style posting after one good win. Kentucky might win tomorrow, but there is no reason to truly believe that.

Get a life? You can’t stop taking about UK and you tell me to get a life?Laughing I don’t remember saying anything besides “Good game” or whatever after the UNc game and I don’t think I’ve said anything since. If I have please show me but don’t get hateful with me just because you’re rustled!:p

Last edited:
Man, this post is completely filled with hypocritical bs.

UK fans are "basing everything of of one game"? Yet all you want to talk about is UK's loss to a "horrible" Seton Hall team. You've been blabbing about that one game this entire thread, like that's the UK team you are going to see on Saturday. We get it, UL beat SH, UK lost to them, but what are you going to say if UK beats UL in the dumb center tomorrow? Maybe you should wait until after the game before you run your trap, all this stuff you're saying now will fall back on you if UL loses, you know that right?

Then, you're a UL fan talking about pre conference strength of schedule??? You're kidding, right? You have blabbed throughout this entire thread about SOS, even though I pointed out Louisville's consistently weak SOS every year before 2018 earlier. Go look at the garbage pre con schedules UL had prior to this year. UL and Syracuse fans are the last fans that should be going off about someone's weak SOS.

As far as who's talking crap, it appears to me that it's more UL fans talking junk than UK, yet you're all rustled when UK fans fight back. You and HT are showing some serious signs of butthurt in this thread. But that's not surprising, UK is all you fools talk about. It comes off as obsessive.

Reactions: C*A*T*S

UK fans are "basing everything of of one game"? Yet all you want to talk about is UK's loss to a "horrible" Seton Hall team. You've been blabbing about that one game this entire thread, like that's the UK team you are going to see on Saturday. We get it, UL beat SH, UK lost to them, but what are you going to say if UK beats UL in the dumb center tomorrow? Maybe you should wait until after the game before you run your trap, all this stuff you're saying now will fall back on you if UL loses, you know that right?

Then, you're a UL fan talking about pre conference strength of schedule??? You're kidding, right? You have blabbed throughout this entire thread about SOS, even though I pointed out Louisville's consistently weak SOS every year before 2018 earlier. Go look at the garbage pre con schedules UL had prior to this year. UL and Syracuse fans are the last fans that should be going off about someone's weak SOS.

As far as who's talking crap, it appears to me that it's more UL fans talking junk than UK, yet you're all rustled when UK fans fight back. You and HT are showing some serious signs of butthurt in this thread. But that's not surprising, UK is all you fools talk about. It comes off as obsessive.
Damn!!! Rustle much?

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyrock15

When you can never beat your arch rival, it really gets to you after a while

I may have phrased that wrong, I meant they are below average from what they’ve been. They are a good team, but far from great.

Nah. You were clearly stating that UK beat a below average UNC team. Spin it to fit your agenda and back peddle all you want...

Just like loser 1986, rent free...

KenPom (which accounts for schedule and luck) has UK at #15 and +20.79 Adjusted EM (I'll help you out, it's efficiency margin), and UL at, hold on I have to scroll, okay there at #39 and +14.98 Adjusted EM, suggesting that UK should be about a 5.5/6 point favorite on a neutral court, and about 2.5/3 at UL. That's a pretty good "reason to truly believe" that "Kentucky might win tomorrow," but what does KenPom know, right? It's not like bookmakers have been setting lines to his efficiency rankings for over 10 years or anything.

Reactions: JC for 3
KenPom (which accounts for schedule and luck) has UK at #15 and +20.79 Adjusted EM (I'll help you out, it's efficiency margin), and UL at, hold on I have to scroll, okay there at #39 and +14.98 Adjusted EM, suggesting that UK should be about a 5.5/6 point favorite on a neutral court, and about 2.5/3 at UL. That's a pretty good "reason to truly believe" that "Kentucky might win tomorrow," but what does KenPom know, right? It's not like bookmakers have been setting lines to his efficiency rankings for over 10 years or anything.
Bookmakers are usually closer to Sagarin than Kenpom. We’l Find out tomorrow who’s the better team right?

Bookmakers are usually closer to Sagarin than Kenpom. We’l Find out tomorrow who’s the better team right?
giphy.gif

Reactions: rockycard
Watching the game with a bunch of Louisville fans tomorrow, per usual. Think we are watching at my house actually. Its always fun to host people who openly smack talk your team :)

Reactions: rockycard
Watching the game with a bunch of Louisville fans tomorrow, per usual. Think we are watching at my house actually. Its always fun to host people who openly smack talk your team :)

...Damn, Jimbo. I hope you have a santization/cleaning crew scheduled to show up after they leave.

Reactions: JimboBBN

Wow, you're a bigger man than me. I could never do that. Nope.

ADVERTISEMENT