ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

We gon win
We both need a new avatar. What do you say? 1 month avatar bet?

HST-hunter-s-thompson-2833211-374-360.jpg

Winner gets to wear it. Instead of an albatross.

ehhh. rather put an albatross on someone.

Last edited:
Your last statement is absolute bs. It doesn’t matter though, because we shoot the 3 ball pretty well. Looking forward to the Nwora/Johnson matchup. Btw, our ceiling hasn’t nearly been met. If VJ can get his head out of his ass, and Enoch can muscle up the post, we win pretty easily imo.
If you keep the players away from Katina you have a shot

Our guys have heart also... We have some talent also lol. CM will be the difference from you guys getting blown out. But the expected result will be the same. We have a much higher ceiling than you guys have. And we're trending upwards since they've worked on defense and Cal has settled into a rotation. If you guys don't have someone getting ridiculous from the 3, you have no chance.

If you don’t hit a halfcourt shot you have no chance vs Seton Hall. What a joke and blue tinted statement your last sentence is. Shows how little you actually know about basketball and our team.

Reactions: UL_1986
Your last statement is absolute bs. It doesn’t matter though, because we shoot the 3 ball pretty well. Looking forward to the Nwora/Johnson matchup. Btw, our ceiling hasn’t nearly been met. If VJ can get his head out of his ass, and Enoch can muscle up the post, we win pretty easily imo.

Not anymore BS than yours lol. Ah the old if game. Same can be said if EJ can be productive from the three pos. We'll work the off from inside out. Enoch and company are over matched. And we have a Hagans and you don't. Nwora/KJ/EJ is going to be fun.From 3 you guys are 35.8 and we're 36.6 %.

Not anymore BS than yours lol. Ah the old if game. Same can be said if EJ can be productive from the three pos. We'll work the off from inside out. Enoch and company are over matched. And we have a Hagans and you don't. Nwora/KJ/EJ is going to be fun.From 3 you guys are 35.8 and we're 36.6 %.
We have a true point in CC and Williams can block shots and has been playing solid defense. I just don’t think Enoch will be overmatched. Honestly your squad seems pretty evenly matched to us, giving us the edge at home. Gonna be a fascinating game tbh.

If you don’t hit a halfcourt shot you have no chance vs Seton Hall. What a joke and blue tinted statement your last sentence is. Shows how little you actually know about basketball and our team.
Yeah, I read that and laughed out loud.

Reactions: HRTheCard
The whoremongers definitely have a chance on their home floor. If you can find where the Kentucky team is spending the night you might be able to get Katina to send some of her girls over to the hotel. They would at least distract the players until the players call the police. Only Louisville has players with the character to get involved with those skanks.

The whoremongers definitely have a chance on their home floor. If you can find where the Kentucky team is spending the night you might be able to get Katina to send some of her girls over to the hotel. They would at least distract the players until the players call the police. Only Louisville has players with the character to get involved with those skanks.
Raftards will raftard I suppose..

We have a true point in CC and Williams can block shots and has been playing solid defense. I just don’t think Enoch will be overmatched. Honestly your squad seems pretty evenly matched to us, giving us the edge at home. Gonna be a fascinating game tbh.

to be truthful, i expect it to be a dog fight. it'll be a fun game for any fan to watch.

Reactions: UL_1986
Good luck, I know you guys have improved, but we haven't stayed stagnant at all. We're improving each and every game. King is our only 5 star player aside from Williams who was 27th on Rivals right outside 5 star, and King hasn't shown a bit of his potential. Cunningham was out last game, and we started Perry at the point, when in reality he's a 2 guard. CC will be back for the cats game, and his passing and decision making are the difference. Add that with Nwora's offense, Williams and Fore's defense, and Suttons grit, we will have ourselves a game. The talent isn't lacking, which I'm not sure why some think Louisville is a bunch of 2 star players. We basically start all 4 to 5 star players who still have a higher ceiling to reach. I think the game will be close, and it will be decided on the glass, and who can convert the most point off turnovers. With that said, we will see what happens.

You just explained why U6 won't win.....rebounding. CATS will control the glass.

CATS 73
U6 66

I expect it to be a 6-8 point game, could go either way. Travis should have another big game. PJ and Hagans need build on the UNC game. Cats will need to make some jumpers against that pack line so Herro or Baker will be important. UL will play hard and if they can make some 3s they can definitely beat the Cats.

How are you all going to win when we stop Nwora? You all have only 4 players in your top 10 shooting over 40%. Thats is terrible. Just absolutely atrocious. By comparison, 5 of our top 10 are shooting over 48% and only 1 (hagans) is shooting under 40%.

You all will have to play all world defense AND outrebound us by 10 AND have +5 turnover margin to beat us. How do you envision that happening?

Reactions: JC for 3
You all will have to play all world defense AND outrebound us by 10 AND have +5 turnover margin to beat us. How do you envision that happening?

I’ll answer your question. Because your opinion isn’t factual. It’s a blue tinted opinion. You act like you’re superior based on 1 game where both teams played really sloppy except one team took advantage of the turnovers. ESPN Predictor says we’re supposed to win since you want to talk about stats.

I want you to be on this board if that happens while I quote your outrageous “path to victory” for UofL that is so heavily biased and it shows you haven’t watched a second of us without blue glasses on. You just think we’re so bad, that’s your problem. You act like we have to play like the #1 team in the country to beat you all, when in fact, we do not. We beat a team on the road that ya’ll couldn’t beat on a neutral floor. So shut up and quit acting like you’re so dominant in every aspect in comparison to us just because you won last weekend.

Before the UNC game, you were on your home board bashing your team. Now you act like you’re #1.

Never heard of an unbiased opinion make up numbers to say that’s how we win and if we don’t do those 3 things to a T then we will lose. You’re biased. Can’t wait to get back on here if we win without any of those 3 stats. I’m sure the excuse will be the refs at that point.

Don’t be surprised if we win without your garbage stats and heavily biased opinion that you try to pass as fact because we don’t have to do those 3 things you state to win.

Last edited:
How are you all going to win when we stop Nwora? You all have only 4 players in your top 10 shooting over 40%. Thats is terrible. Just absolutely atrocious. By comparison, 5 of our top 10 are shooting over 48% and only 1 (hagans) is shooting under 40%.

Travis and Washington are going to own the glass. They just don't have enough talent on their roster to beat UK. The one 5-star that I think they have (King) has been a big disappointment for them all season.

I’ll answer your question. Because your opinion isn’t factual. It’s a blue tinted opinion. You act like you’re superior based on 1 game where both teams played really sloppy except one team took advantage of the turnovers. ESPN says we’re supposed to win. I want you to be on this board if that happens and I will quote your outrageous “path to victory” for UofL that is so heavily biased and it shows you haven’t watched a second of us without blue glasses on.

I'll see your ESPN and Raise you one Ken Pom.

....of course many of us UK fans don't watch U6 play. We like watching better basketball than U6 can offer.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
I’ll answer your question. Because your opinion isn’t factual. It’s a blue tinted opinion. You act like you’re superior based on 1 game where both teams played really sloppy except one team took advantage of the turnovers. ESPN Predictor says we’re supposed to win since you want to talk about stats.

I want you to be on this board if that happens while I quote your outrageous “path to victory” for UofL that is so heavily biased and it shows you haven’t watched a second of us without blue glasses on. You just think we’re so bad, that’s your problem. You act like we have to play like the #1 team in the country to beat you all, when in fact, we do not. We beat a team on the road that ya’ll couldn’t beat on a neutral floor. So shut up and quit acting like you’re so dominant in every aspect of the game after winning last weekend.

Never heard of a non-biased guy making up numbers to say that’s how we win and if we don’t do those 3 things to a T then we will lose. Can’t wait to get back on here if we win without any of those 3 stats. I’m sure the excuse will be the refs at that point.

OH THE IRONY....

U6 fans have been a fountain of excuses since Cal came to UK.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
ADVERTISEMENT