ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
The game is less than 2 weeks away, time for predictions....

Louisville 79
Lex AAU 74

I figured I’d start this before the kittens play North Carolina, they will go hide again after that game.:)
North Carolina 96
Lex AAU 84

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
The game is less than 2 weeks away, time for predictions....

Louisville 79
Lex AAU 74

I figured I’d start this before the kittens play North Carolina, they will go hide again after that game.:)
North Carolina 96
Lex AAU 84
Is the game at the YUM center this year? If so, I think Louisville wins by less than 3. If it's at Rupp then its probably a toss up and whoever makes the last shot wins

history is not on UK's side
which ever team wins in FB loses in BB

so after UK humiliated and demolished ul in FB...............
oh yea i almost forgot, UK never punted the entire game

Im going to say that it goes to so many overtimes that the refs call it a draw. Cal will say even if we lost we won, and if UL wins it will later be vacated.

Every/No one a winner.(or loser?)

Reactions: kl40504
history is not on UK's side
which ever team wins in FB loses in BB

so after UK humiliated and demolished ul in FB...............
oh yea i almost forgot, UK never punted the entire game
History says Calipari gets the top alpha dog players each year, that’s history in itself. Now he is tweaking in December to try to excite y’all. Lol

History says Calipari gets the top alpha dog players each year, that’s history in itself. Now he is tweaking in December to try to excite y’all. Lol

we are not ul fans
we are always excited
we own you in both BB and FB it must be rough being a ul fan

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
If you lose to this UK team, you simply suck.
UL should win this by double digits.
It'll be UK's first true road game too.
This is Louisville's chance to get a rare win over the cats.
UL: 78
UK: 71

Reactions: rockycard
If you lose to this UK team, you simply suck.
UL should win this by double digits.
It'll be UK's first true road game too.
This is Louisville's chance to get a rare win over the cats.
UL: 78
UK: 71
Yeah, it’s been two years since we’ve beaten Kentucky. Calipari has lost his jiggle.

Lol But Mack has nothing left to tweak. He's tweaked out. He's done a good job, but you guys have just about reached your plateau. They worked pretty well yesterday.

Lol But Mack has nothing left to tweak. He's tweaked out. He's done a good job, but you guys have just about reached your plateau. They worked pretty well yesterday.

If you say so, lol! If you think we don't have room for improvement then you must have some strong blue tinted glasses on!

North Carolina 101
Kentucky 83

Kentucky 80
Louisville 77

UK wins on a last second three by Keldon Johnson

North Carolina 101
Kentucky 83

Kentucky 80
Louisville 77

UK wins on a last second three by Keldon Johnson

If they lose by 18, I just dont see how they rebound in their first true road game. That's my thing. A lot depends on this weekend imo

I think Tyler Herro is due a coming out party in one soon. I just hope it's in one of these two.

UNC 88
UK 80

UK 74
UL 69

As long as they split these, I'm good with it. They just cant go 0-2.

If they lose by 18, I just dont see how they rebound in their first true road game. That's my thing. A lot depends on this weekend imo

You make a good point. I think they're just now shaking off the loss to Duke. But the cats rebound well and UNC clobbered the Zags on the boards. Also I think the cats can run with UNC much better than the Zags. I'm not saying we're better than Gonzaga, just better rebounding and transition. Our styles match up well together and it should be a fun game to watch.

That's fair. I just think UNC is a lot better team and matchup for UK than you guys are. The games are always close regardless (last year not counting) so I bet the final score is within ~5 points regardless for either team.
I wouldn't be surprised if UK goes 2-0 or 0-2 honestly. Their "A" game would probably be pretty good but we haven't seen anything close to that yet so who knows.

That's fair. I just think UNC is a lot better team and matchup for UK than you guys are. The games are always close regardless (last year not counting) so I bet the final score is within ~5 points regardless for either team.
I wouldn't be surprised if UK goes 2-0 or 0-2 honestly. Their "A" game would probably be pretty good but we haven't seen anything close to that yet so who knows.

I think it comes down to how well you all defend the 3 pt line against us as well.

Louisville should beat us by 40. I predict

87-31 Louisville of course. If you can’t beat Kentucky, you should probably just give up hope for the season. We are terrible

Louisville should beat us by 40. I predict

87-31 Louisville of course. If you can’t beat Kentucky, you should probably just give up hope for the season. We are terrible

Alright now give us your real prediction. I'd love that, just bc of last years game. But we know that's not happening. However, if there is the chance, I'd say Mack tries to run it up bc he's always done that in the Cincy rivalry.

I think Tyler Herro is due a coming out party in one soon. I just hope it's in one of these two.

UNC 88
UK 80

UK 74
UL 69

As long as they split these, I'm good with it. They just cant go 0-2.
Agree. Go 0-2, and UK's NCAA resume takes a huge, huge hit. I know there is still the Kansas game; plus games with AU and Tenn. But going 0-4 versus Duke, Seton Hall, UNC and UL would not be good.

Agree. Go 0-2, and UK's NCAA resume takes a huge, huge hit. I know there is still the Kansas game; plus games with AU and Tenn. But going 0-4 versus Duke, Seton Hall, UNC and UL would not be good.

At this point, I’m just really glad 3 of the 4 AU/UT games are February and later.

They have to be in position to win a few of those, and those are not going to be easy.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT