ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Considerably worse. Quade was great at hitting tough shots when we needed them last year. I think one of the reasons for his bad play, he regrets not transferring in the summer. He's not the same Quade this year. I liked Quade and continue to root for him and will catch some his games next year. Richards is another I'm rooting for. Athletically gifted but behind in overall skills. He hasn't played as much basketball. Started playing later than most guys do these days.

Defensively Quade isn't even close to either Hagans or even Quickley this year. We're a better team for it. Smaller rotation, no guys looking over their backs. Jemarl is finally healthy. He's a solid basketball player with great shooting skills. Jemarl might impact our game, but probably not so much with UNC. He's only been practicing a couple of weeks.

I wouldn’t hope for Jemarl. Cal forgot about him.

So Cals in because of the green room and Ricks in because of baby abortion and strippers...seems about right!

You do realize your current coach wants to honor him, right? Do you hate Cal now too?

Kentucky fans confident again after a W against an atrocious team. That’s good.

We are. It was a good win and much needed good showing by the Cats. We should have been blowing out other teams we played, or at least we expected it lol. Utah is bad, but KenPom has Kent St as worse. You won by 13, we won by 27. We haven't been able to close out games, but did in this one. So maybe its fools gold, who knows. We'll see.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As said it ITT and I’ll say it again.

UNC - 95
UK - 82

UofL - 86
UK - 78

We avg around 85 ppg at home. First true road game for UK. Who knows how they’ll be if they are coming off a loss to UNC.

We are. It was a good win and much needed good showing by the Cats. We should have been blowing out other teams we played, or at least we expected it lol. Utah is bad, but KenPom has Kent St as worse. You won by 13, we won by 27. We haven't been able to close out games, but did in this one. So maybe its fools gold, who knows. We'll see.
Utah was an under .500 team that was atrocious defensively. Kent state wasn’t a world beater obviously either, but we let off the gas the final few mins and they hit some circus shots. the score doesn’t show what we did to them the enterity of the game. That was a 20 point win.

You do realize your current coach wants to honor him, right? Do you hate Cal now too?

I’ve never hated Pitino! Do I throw shots at him? Hell yea he coached UL but do I hate him? No! Always appreciated what he done while at UK. Now saying that, we are going to honor him for what he done at UK we aren’t honoring him for strippers and sexing low rent ho’s in restaurants!

Reactions: HRTheCard
As said it ITT and I’ll say it again.

UNC - 95
UK - 82

UofL - 86
UK - 78

We avg around 85 ppg at home. First true road game for UK. Who knows how they’ll be if they are coming off a loss to UNC.

...not really a road game when there's more UK fans in that city.

There’s no reason why 6-5 Purdue and 5-4 Florida should be ahead of 10-0 Buffalo. Kenpom, what’s going on?

I’ve never hated Pitino! Do I throw shots at him? Hell yea he coached UL but do I hate him? No! Always appreciated what he done while at UK. Now saying that, we are going to honor him for what he done at UK we aren’t honoring him for strippers and sexing low rent ho’s in restaurants!

I'm ok with honoring that as well, he did it at UL.

Yes you are. Just because you honor him for something else doesn’t mean his baggage goes away! :);)

Reactions: UL_1986
In all transitive fairness, we won at Seton Hall, whereas y’all lost to them on a neutral court.

I wouldn’t hope for Jemarl. Cal forgot about him.

Lol... He hadn't played any and hasn't practiced much over the past year and a half. Had 2 weeks of practices. Let's see if he forgets him when we come to the coop. I bet he doesn't. Here's Cal forgetting about him practice last week.

Cal stopped the practice after Baker made a shot. He asked Baker, what's your role with this team. To Score. Cal, that's right. He then told the rest of the team, when he's in the game, his job is to score. Look for him...

You had a staff of adults that forgot about the players, the fans and most importantly the rules. And its probably not over for you guys yet.

Reactions: JC for 3
Utah was an under .500 team that was atrocious defensively. Kent state wasn’t a world beater obviously either, but we let off the gas the final few mins and they hit some circus shots. the score doesn’t show what we did to them the enterity of the game. That was a 20 point win.

That's what I meant by closing out...

Lol... He hadn't played any and hasn't practiced much over the past year and a half. Had 2 weeks of practices. Let's see if he forgets him when we come to the coop. I bet he doesn't. Here's Cal forgetting about him practice last week.

Cal stopped the practice after Baker made a shot. He asked , what's your role with this team. To Score. Cal, that's right. He then told the rest of the team, when he's in the game, his job is to score. Look for him...

You had a staff of adults that forgot about the players, the fans and most importantly the rules. And its probably not over for you guys yet.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

He hasn’t played much so that just gives Cal the okay to forget his name and who he is?

Everything else you said is with the blue tinters so I ignored that.

This thread has promise, hopefully Carolina doesn’t scare them into hiding again the way Duke did. :D

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

He hasn’t played much so that just gives Cal the okay to forget his name and who he is?

Everything else you said is with the blue tinters so I ignored that.

Now you've got it down to Cal forgetting his name. lmao You need some new material.

So the NCAA isn't looking into you guys for what the FBI uncovered? I didn't think this was over with.

Now you've got it down to Cal forgetting his name. lmao You need some new material.

So the NCAA isn't looking into you guys for what the FBI uncovered? I didn't think this was over with.
They possibly will be, but I don’t really care anymore. College basketball isn’t what it was, and never will be again. I can survive without it.

Agree, but Travis and Washington will have to step out and guard Nwora and Sutton as well. I can definitely see foul trouble affecting both teams, Mack’s system draws a lot of fouls...unless it’s officiated in Assembly Hall. Lol

That is true. Washington can do it. Travis, not so much, so if we can switch and leave him under the basket, I’d be fine with letting one of the longer guards/wings pick up on those two.

I don’t think that’s a big factor because Uk doesn’t take that many shots outside. They have one of the lowest 3pt attempts in the country.

That’s part of our problem right now. Herro/Johnson by the end of season need to shoot a clip good enough to command a pickup of about 22 out, and that’ll open up driving lanes and the post. They’re getting good shots, just need to knock them down.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Also remember, Louisville is the number one market for college basketball, they can really screw up if they aren’t careful...,

ADVERTISEMENT