ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington AAU vs America’s team

Yeah, probably not, but if so, what’s the excuse going to be then if we win on the 29th? You just put yourself in this spot.

Just because Cal can’t utilize talent and decides to recruit over 5* players, who Uk fans were excited about returning because it’s sophomore experience, doesn’t mean Quade is not good and him leaving will make your team better. What a joke that is.
It's amazing how he's in the HOF. Amirite?

Reactions: JC for 3
So, that implies you’re playing somebody who’s undersized even at the one in an off-guard role. Which strains a defense and makes it more challenging to get his shot off, something he’s struggled with. What discernible talent has he displayed that will be greatly missed? Mediocre three point shooting, when he’s open? Weak defender, not a playmaker, small, etc. Kentucky is Kentucky, if they’re living by the skin of their teeth and always needing just one more three, they’ve already lost. The minutes are best given elsewhere to someone with more defensive impact. At least in my opinion.

I just remember when people were giddy bc he brings the sophomore experience, but since he’s leaving, it means the team will be better now.

I just remember when people were giddy bc he brings the sophomore experience, but since he’s leaving, it means the team will be better now.
Fortunately we got to watch him a few games into his sophomore season.

We also got to watch our freshmen during that time.

I said I would eat crow if I was wrong. Having him or not having him won't be the difference in beating U of L or not. We do that anyways.

Man, your posts are turning into rafters-esque. Yet you hate or “call out” people when we quote from there. Half of your post is unnecessary and would get 1000 likes if it were on RR, but your other side completely bashes people like me for linking that site.

Man, your posts are turning into rafters-esque. Yet you hate or “call out” people when we quote from there. Half of your post is unnecessary and would get 1000 likes if it were on RR, but your other side completely bashes people like me for linking that site.
Just when we were talking basketball. :oops:

Fortunately we got to watch him a few games into his sophomore season.

We also got to watch our freshmen during that time.

And that says more about ???? Shouldnt you have expected more from Cal with coaching Quade over the summer since he’s a sophomore? Or is Quade another guy who’s just “uncoachable?”

If you say so. I give back what people dish out. Some people can handle it and some can't. I've given U of L tons of compliments this season already and have mentioned multiple times ITT it will be a tough game. If you Louisville guys can't take shots without getting them back, or calling someone "rafters-esque" then don't take your shots.

If you say so. I give back what people dish out. Some people can handle it and some can't. I've given U of L tons of compliments this season already and have mentioned multiple times ITT it will be a tough game. If you Louisville guys can't take shots without getting them back, or calling someone "rafters-esque" then don't take your shots.

I never took any “shots.” I stated that Quade was #2 in several categories and that it’s funny the team will be better now when he was hyped up because he was returning. That’s not a “shot.” That’s fact. On top of that I’ve given my reasons why I think we win. You’re the one who’s thrown takes into the fire for no reason.

I never took any “shots.” I stated that Quade was #2 in several categories and that it’s funny the team will be better now when he was hyped up because he was returning. That’s not a “shot.” That’s fact. On top of that I’ve given my reasons why I think we win. You’re the one who’s thrown takes into the fire for no reason.
Dude change your tampon and come back out to try again. Rocky has taken shots ITT, and my responses came from giving him shit back. How is this hard to understand? Didn't predict any blowout for the game, said I would eat crow if we were worse without Green, and have given U of L their props for playing well. Move on.

Dude change your tampon and come back out to try again. Rocky has taken shots ITT, and my responses came from giving him shit back. How is this hard to understand? Didn't predict any blowout for the game, said I would eat crow if we were worse without Green, and have given U of L their props for playing well. Move on.

Ok, you’re the bigger man here.

A lot of blew have come out of the woodwork ITT when accused of hypocrisy. Just sayin’

In all reality it’s gonna be a close game, much closer than some think. It’s the UL-UK game, too much of an emotional rivalry aspect to the game for it to be lopsided this year.

In all reality it’s gonna be a close game, much closer than some think. It’s the UL-UK game, too much of an emotional rivalry aspect to the game for it to be lopsided this year.
For the most part, our games have been close since we started playing again. I guess that's the beauty in rivalies.

r22eep.png

So? It’s not like that’s any better or worse than some of the other guards besides Johnson. Quade has talent.

Considerably worse. Quade was great at hitting tough shots when we needed them last year. I think one of the reasons for his bad play, he regrets not transferring in the summer. He's not the same Quade this year. I liked Quade and continue to root for him and will catch some his games next year. Richards is another I'm rooting for. Athletically gifted but behind in overall skills. He hasn't played as much basketball. Started playing later than most guys do these days.

Defensively Quade isn't even close to either Hagans or even Quickley this year. We're a better team for it. Smaller rotation, no guys looking over their backs. Jemarl is finally healthy. He's a solid basketball player with great shooting skills. Jemarl might impact our game, but probably not so much with UNC. He's only been practicing a couple of weeks.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Something I just noticed above. UK hasn't only won 1 in row (we're at 1 now), UL has never won 3 in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT