ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs OU Part II

Is there no "clear path" rule anymore? Not sure how that wasn't an intentional foul with no play on the ball.

It's ok, my wife is sitting on the other side of the couch. May not be such a bad thing.
giphy.gif

Reactions: RockChalkRally
It looked like for a brief second that after Vick dunked it, the rim stayed bent. It took a few seconds to pop back into place.

It's ok, my wife is sitting on the other side of the couch. May not be such a bad thing.

We used to play this game in college called "Tell Her". Everyone agreed to the terms of the game at the beginning of the night. If you said something about a girl and didn't finish the sentence with the agreed upon phrase and someone said "tell her" you had to go tell her exactly what you said.

More of a "show her" here, but I think you get my drift...

16-28 from three. That's insane. It's insane to even take 28 three, but if OU is going to keep leaving them open then why not?

We used to play this game in college called "Tell Her". Everyone agreed to the terms of the game at the beginning of the night. If you said something about a girl and didn't finish the sentence with the agreed upon phrase and someone said "tell her" you had to go tell her exactly what you said.

More of a "show her" here, but I think you get my drift...
you-sandbagging-son-of-a-bitch.jpg

16-28 from three. That's insane. It's insane to even take 28 three, but if OU is going to keep leaving them open then why not?

The crazy thing to me is that I think all 28 of them have been wide open.

He’s come in strong as of late, that’s for sure. At this rate, it just can’t be Trae. You can’t be the NPOY and shit the bed, the way OU has.

Completely agree and it's not because I hate Young. I actually like the kid but there are better players getting it done on the big stages & bright lights on good teams on a nightly basis. Jalen Brunson is that guy for me.

Reactions: npreston
Haven’t seen a team quit like this in a conference game in awhile.

I do think Young is the best player in the nation. But OU is so bad everywhere else that you can just shut double and triple him.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Felt good to see this team finally blow someone out.

Also Young cannot win NPOY if your team is on the bubble or misses the tournament altogether. Insane stats and I understand he has no help but team accomplishment has to be a part of POY awards.

I dont have any issue with Young, but its hilarious to see ESPN back peddling after going all in on this kid.

Yeah it's too bad ESPN no longer puts a lot of time towards college basketball. Might be wrong but I really feel like they used to. Oklahoma keeps losing but their highlights are all about Trae, no regard for the team beating them

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Yeah it's too bad ESPN no longer puts a lot of time towards college basketball. Might be wrong but I really feel like they used to. Oklahoma keeps losing but their highlights are all about Trae, no regard for the team beating them

ESPN doesn't put a lot of effort towards sports in general period. They'd rather touch on political talk and sensationalized stories that have very little to do with the game being played. ESPN is only good for the live sporting events.

ESPN doesn't put a lot of effort towards sports in general period. They'd rather touch on political talk and sensationalized stories that have very little to do with the game being played. ESPN is only good for the live sporting events.

Yep Espn has been going down the shitter for years and has lost some of its best talent.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT