ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs OU Part II

Damn, Garrett has pogo sticks for legs. He jumps, hits the floor and is right back up before anyone else jumps one time.

ANOTHER FOUL CALLED ON US....ARE YOU KIDDING ME ZEBRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

245785_5_.jpg

Reactions: KisteK and IZAC
Can anyone tell me why the hell Udoka feels the need to leave the damn floor to block a shot 10 feet from the basket?? He's just kicking his own ass doing crap like that. The man is 7 feet tall. Stay on the damn floor and get your arms straight up.

Can anyone tell me why the hell Udoka feels the need to leave the damn floor to block a shot 10 feet from the basket?? He's just kicking his own ass doing crap like that.

No idea but he'd probably have 3-4 more rebounds a game if he used a little better IQ on which shots he can and cannot block.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
7 threes for KU compared to 0 for OU.

Flip side. 7 FT for OU to 0 for KU.

KU shooting a bunch of 3s. Haven't attacked the basket. On the flip side OU has been attacking the basket a lot so far. Difference so far is OU can't finish and KU killing them from deep.

Reactions: Turinturumbar
This game will get tight later. Young will stop being so unselfish and KU will cool down a bit from 3

Let’s talk about it for 15 pages, in multiple threads. That’ll help.

You know the best part about that thread from Saturday night was the stuff we were talking about well after the game? How long did our Nintendo conversation go? Hell Borden regressed back to being 14 years old discussing games. That was a hell of a lot of fun!

KU shooting a bunch of 3s. Haven't attacked the basket. On the flip side OU has been attacking the basket a lot so far. Difference so far is OU can't finish and KU killing them from deep.
Crazy thing is..even with all these 3s, I think KU has already scored more points down low than WVU did that entire game.

This game will get tight later. Young will stop being so unselfish and KU will cool down a bit from 3

Wouldn't shock me in the least. We've lost too many large leads for me to be any bit comfortable. I'm enjoying it but I'm sure as hell not comfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT