ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs OU Part II

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Another KU thread. :p

A lot of great storylines in this one. KU getting revenge. Hack a Dok. Young shooting 4 for 27 in their last 3 games from 3. OU's 5 game losing skid. Big game for KU's BIG 12 streak.

Bill Self is 24-0 at home on Big Monday.

Another KU thread. :p

A lot of great storylines in this one. KU getting revenge. Hack a Dok. Young shooting 4 for 27 in their last 3 games from 3. OU's 5 game losing skid. Big game for KU's BIG 12 streak.

Bill Self is 24-0 at home on Big Monday.
Stats tend to even out. I have this odd feeling that Young goes 7-10 from 3 tonight.

latest

Jay Will and Seth Greenberg both making fun of the 35-2... Laughing

"KU only gets 14% of their points from the FT line, and they shot 35! Huggs lasted longer than I would've on Saturday." --Seth Greenberg

Preach Seth SmokinSmile

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Oh, I bet some are going to say Udoka ran over the OU player for the defensive rebound.

Refs screwing us again. Doke clearly deserved th3 And 1.

Place seems insanely energetic, way more than Saturday

It's definitely rocking! Here's what I worry about. KU has been known to come out of the gates hot, build a 14 or 15 point lead only to lose it or make it way too close. Need to keep the foot on the gas.

It's definitely rocking! Here's what I worry about. KU has been known to come out of the gates hot, build a 14 or 15 point lead only to lose it or make it way too close. Need to keep the foot on the gas.
For sure, keep making simple plays on offense and they could get to 90+. Should be able to pick this Oklahoma D apart

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Think Young is questioning picking OU over KU? 1st time playing inside AFH, he’s a non-factor thus far. Go back to Norman, kid.

For sure, keep making simple plays on offense and they could get to 90+. Should be able to pick this Oklahoma D apart

West Virginia has done the same and it's freaking frustrating like no other. You would think when you have a team down be a large margin that you'd want to go for the knockout punch. KU and WVU for the most part have had issues with finishing strong. Love KU's start but there's a lot of ball left to play tonight.

Always worries me when this team and KU teams the last few years jump out to big leads early. There is always let up after the initial adrenaline rush. Hopefully not tonight but seems they've lost some momentum the last minute or 2.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT