ADVERTISEMENT

KU Guard Arterio Morris Suspended from Program

Yup, you're right, UK isn’t close to KU when it comes to rapes and violent crimes, some of which were against women. That's simply a fact that is not debatable.

But you accused me in previous posts of being on a high horse and making it seem like KU is an inferior program, or university. I never said, or eluded to that. It's not my fault you can tell the difference.
....but the fictitious birds are inferior.

11-24
4<8.

• Love
Reactions: MGO2022 and kyjeff1
I’ve stopped believing nike wasn’t at least helping UK out at one point but i think they clearly stopped as we suddenly started whiffing on like 90% of our top targets and having to settle for seconds and thirds.

My thing with Hagans though…you’re telling me we pay Ashton Hagans…but get outbid for all 3 of Zion, Barrett and Reddish in the same class by the same school? Nah. That doesn’t make any damn sense at all. And Zion himself said we finished 5th! Which means we got outbid by Kansas, Duke, Clemson and someone else.

Other players we apparently didn’t want to pay over the years: Deandre Ayton, Mohammed Bamba, Trae Young, Cade Cunningham, Josh Jackson, Dennis Smith, James Wiseman…But we’ll pay Ashton Hagans. That just doesn’t add up.

First of all, it's not like anybody's accusing Calipari of handing out briefcases full of cash. The payments were usually made by Nike reps or agents.

2nd, not every player simply goes to the highest bidder, right? Sure, it's a big factor for many, but not the only factor. They still obviously want a school that's a good fit. Do you think NIL is literally the only factor in where players are going now? Many of the top 100 were getting paid by Nike/Adidas/UA no matter where they went. I can guarantee that Zion/Barrett/Reddish were all paid by Nike and would have been paid if they'd chosen Kentucky too. They chose to play for K instead. Shouldn't be that hard to find reasons that someone would want to play for K vs Calipari.

3rd, the logic that Hagans wasn't "good enough" to get paid is just silly. Far lower-rated and less productive players were proven to have been paid. A lot of you seem to think that only the Zion types were paid and it's just not close to reality. Hagans was a 5 star who averaged 12 and 6 on a talented team and won defensive awards.

Like I said earlier, the FBI uncovered docs that showed specific amounts that ASM Sports planned to pay Hagans. That in itself destroys your whole argument because it's proof that someone was willing to do it. Add in the snapchat video coinciding with Hagans being held out "for personal reasons" and it starts to become pretty obvious. You'll believe that DeSousa (who legitimately sucked for KU) was paid, but not Hagans? Explain the logic here.

Last edited:
The Hagans thing is funny to me. He posted that video at the end of the season, it's not like UK was recruiting him, he was already on the team and in his 2nd year.

It’s already a bit far fetched, but are we now supposed to pretend that he was holding that money for 2 years before posting the video?

Exit, let me know how you believe this all went down, I'm not feeling it. If he posted that video in 2018 while UK was recruiting him, I'd be right there with you.

^^^Fail.

When you have no statistical facts to help you and you try a comparison in another sport....

EPIC FAIL.

0/10.

"You can't apply the same logic to other NCAA sports because it destroys my argument....waaaaaaah!"🤣

Want to stick with basketball? Okay. San Francisco is superior to Baylor, Gonzaga, Arizona, Ohio St, Michigan and Syracuse. Do you believe that?

"You can't apply the same logic to other NCAA sports because it destroys my argument....waaaaaaah!"🤣

Want to stick with basketball? Okay. San Francisco is superior to Baylor, Gonzaga, Arizona, Ohio St, Michigan and Syracuse. Do you believe that?
Apples/oranges.

FACTS: 24-11, 8-4.

Reactions: MGO2022
The Hagans thing is funny to me. He posted that video at the end of the season, it's not like UK was recruiting him, he was already on the team and in his 2nd year.

It’s already a bit far fetched, but are we now supposed to pretend that he was holding that money for 2 years before posting the video?

Exit, let me know how you believe this all went down, I'm not feeling it. If he posted that video in 2018 while UK was recruiting him, I'd be right there with you.

Again...

Dawkins also planned to recruit 2019 point guard prospect Ashton Hagans of Cartersville, Georgia, who reclassified to the 2018 class and is a freshman at Kentucky. According to the email, Dawkins wanted to pay Hagans $2,000 per month from October 2017 to October 2018, then $3,000 monthly through April 2020.

Again...

Dawkins also planned to recruit 2019 point guard prospect Ashton Hagans of Cartersville, Georgia, who reclassified to the 2018 class and is a freshman at Kentucky. According to the email, Dawkins wanted to pay Hagans $2,000 per month from October 2017 to October 2018, then $3,000 monthly through April 2020.
So it says Dawkins wanted to pay Hagans and that he planned to recruit him, that doesn’t sound to me like he executed any of that.

Do you have anything that shows Dawkins saying he paid Hagans… .anything?

I was planning on fvcking Jennifer Lawrence yesterday, but unfortunately for her, I never got around to it.

So it says Dawkins wanted to pay Hagans and that he planned to recruit him, that doesn’t sound to me like he executed any of that.

I was planning on fvcking Jennifer Lawrence yesterday, but unfortunately for her, I never got around to it.
.....in this goober's world innuendo/speculation/rumor = fact. He deflects more than Wonder Woman ever did.

.....in this goober's world innuendo/speculation/rumor = fact. He deflects more than Wonder Woman ever did.
He’s trying really hard to put UK down to make himself feel better, but honestly, if he woukd have just laughed it off, this thread would be dead.
It's not like any of us have control over what these players and coaches do. Is what it is.

Reactions: MGO2022
He’s trying really hard to put UK down to make himself feel better, but honestly, if he woukd have just laughed it off, this thread would be dead.
It's not like any of us have control over what these players and coaches do. Is what it is.
When Ku is in any kind of negative light, his instant reaction is to try to pull UK into it.

Misery loves company.

Reactions: kyjeff1
It's not just UK. He said it already. He goes after anyone who talks about it.

If @AuHoosier420 started in on him, he'd attack Auburn's past in order to deflect from KU's present.

"We're trying to be just like you."
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Sweet Jesus. You tell me I need to let shit go, while twisting yourself into a pretzel to defend Hagans. 😂

The document they found was Dawkins' payment plan. So no, it obviously doesn't include proof of payments. Therefore, I guess you can bury your head deep like Afamu does regarding Zion. Congrats. That's very level-headed company you keep.

Why are you so desperate to believe this? Do you actually think that no one at Kentucky has taken money since Eddie Sutton? That the scores of elite players that committed to Kentucky gave the middle finger to the highest bidders to play for free in Lexington? 😆

I could bury my head like this too. Do you have proof that Self knew of any payments? Any proof whatsoever? The worst evidence that they have on KU is an assistant discussing the demands of a player who went to Duke. Not only is there no proof, but there was sworn testimony by Adidas reps that Self did not have knowledge of payments. Yet all I've heard for years is that Self is the biggest cheater everrrr. But when it comes to Hagans, not only do you dismiss the evidence, you actually claim it's irrational to believe that Dawkins followed through on his payment plan. Can't make this stuff up.

Sure, buddy....Hagans was just holding a friend's money in his "shoeboxxx." And he just happened to have some personal problems arise at the same moment which kept him from traveling with the team. And Dawkins obviously decided to withdraw his payment plan. Because there's no evidence to the contrary.🤣

Too damn funny.

Last edited:
It's not just UK. He said it already. He goes after anyone who talks about it.

If @AuHoosier420 started in on him, he'd attack Auburn's past in order to deflect from KU's present.

"We're trying to be just like you."

Remind me....who is it that brings up KU's infractions every time Kentucky's are mentioned? And deflects to history when people compare the present? My memory's a little hazy....

Sweet Jesus. You tell me I need to let shit go, while twisting yourself into a pretzel to defend Hagans. 😂

The document they found was Dawkins' payment plan. So no, it obviously doesn't include proof of payments. Therefore, I guess you can bury your head deep like Afamu does regarding Zion. Congrats. That's very level-headed company you keep.

Why are you so desperate to believe this? Do you actually think that no one at Kentucky has taken money since Eddie Sutton? That the scores of elite players that committed to Kentucky gave the middle finger to the highest bidders to play for free in Lexington? 😆

I could bury my head like this too. Do you have proof that Self knew of any payments? Any proof whatsoever? The worst evidence that they have on KU is an assistant discussing the demands of a player who went to Duke. Yet all I've heard for years is that Self is the biggest cheater everrrr. But when it comes to Hagans, not only do you scoff at all the evidence, but you actually claim it's irrational to believe that Dawkins followed through on his payment plan. Can't make this stuff up.

Sure, buddy....Hagans was just holding a friend's money in his "shoeboxxx." And he just happened to have some personal problems arise at the same moment which kept him from traveling with the team. And Dawkins obviously decided to withdraw his payment plan. Because there's no evidence to the contrary.🤣

Too damn funny.
Hey, a friend of mine just told me there was an issue at KU were dudes were shooting coeds through dorm windows with pellet guns. Whats up with that? I never heard of this, did this actually happen?

Oh and I totally forgot about the midnight madness y'all did where Snoop Dog was performing with pole dancers. Oh my God man, that is just gold. Hahaaaa.

When Ku is in any kind of negative light, his instant reaction is to try to pull UK into it.

Misery loves company.

Actually, my first reaction was to bring Michigan into it to expose the hypocrisy of the Michigan tard. Then a Kentucky fan decided to pull the holier than thou card so I brought them into it too.

But keep victimizing yourself. That's one thing you're good at.

• Haha

I could bury my head like this too. Do you have proof that Self knew of any payments? Any proof whatsoever? The worst evidence that they have on KU is an assistant discussing the demands of a player who went to Duke. Yet all I've heard for years is that Self is the biggest cheater everrrr. But when it comes to Hagans, not only do you scoff at all the evidence, but you actually claim it's irrational to believe that Dawkins followed through on his payment plan. Can't make this stuff up.

Too damn funny.
So tell me, if Hagans played for KU, what would you say if someone told you Self set it up to where Hagans was on a proposed payment plan? What would you say?

Would you admit to payments being made even though all there is out there is someone noting that they might pay that player?

I'm dying to see your answer.

Oh yeah, lemme know about that pellet gun shit, Me and Jen Lawrence want to know.

OMG, this is hilarious, I found this on another forum. Exit, even you have to laugh at this one, but damn, this might actually be a pretty good team. They would beat the shit out of anyone they faced… .especially those that play women's college ball.

Here is "The Bill Self All-Assault team" of course, with special points for battering women, though permanently damaging another human through violence will also get you considered.

While there was lots of competition, here's my "Felonious First Five."

Point Guard: Arterio Morris. It is hard to argue against the selection of a guy already charged with punching out a woman WHEN SELF RECRUITED HIM -- a charge he recently pleaded guilt to. The deal was clinched when he became an accused rapist at Kansas.

Shooting Guard: LaGerald Vick. An investigation by Kansas University confirmed that he punched a woman. Of course, that did not stop Self from playing him. Also suspected of being one of five players accused of a sexual assault in a dorm room that got swept under the toupee.

Forward: Josh Jackson. This is a lifetime achievement award. After being one of five Jailhawks linked to the sexual assault in a dorm, he was accused by a female basketball player of threatening to 'smash her face' then was charged in an unrelated leaving the scene of an accident. Since leaving Kansas, he's been charged with assaulting a cop, getting a FIVE-MONTH OLD girl high by smoking so much marijuana in her presence she became disoriented, and hit with rape allegations, including one in which civil charges were filed in August depicting a brutal attack.

Forward: Carlton Bragg. Shortly after a woman accused him of assaulting her, Self decided no punishment was in order. Shortly after that, he was busted on drug charges. His behavior became so embarrassing that even Kansas couldn't look the other way, and he was forced to transfer. At New Mexico, he was swiftly charged in another sex assault case, and ultimately kicked off the team after being busted for DUI and drug charges.

Center: Silvo DeSousa. Immortalized in the classic photo of him smashing a chair over a defenseless opponent during a game, DeSousa's real claim to fame was knocking a man's eye out when the guy tried to stop DeSousa from harassing a woman outside a bar.

There are several other Bill Self recruits who could challenge for a place on this team, but this is my personal selection of his AA Squad.

And Jailhawk fans wonder why the NCAA charged him with loss of institutional control -- of course that mostly had to do with his proven lying and cheating.

🤣🤣🤣

So tell me, if Hagans played for KU, what would you say if someone told you Self set it up to where Hagans was on a proposed payment plan? What would you say?

Would you admit to payments being made even though all there is out there is someone noting that they might pay that player?

I'm dying to see your answer.

Oh yeah, lemme know about that pellet gun shit, Me and Jen Lawrence want to know.

Uh, if there were documents that proved Self intended to pay someone, and a specific payment plan proposed, I'd probably assume that the player was paid. Especially if they sat out for "personal reasons" after flaunting stacks of bills on social media.

Like I said, I could easily bury my head too. I could say that there's zero proof that Self ever knew of a single payment, and I could cite the trial in which Adidas reps gave sworn testimony that Self didn't know about any payments. I don't because I assume that Self knew what was going on. But there's zero doubt that you'd bury your head in that situation. 😂

One of the Morris twins apparently shot an Airsoft BB gun from his dorm window and hit somebody in the arm.

Uh, if there were documents that proved Self intended to pay someone, and a specific payment plan proposed, I'd probably assume that the player was paid. Especially if they sat out for "personal reasons" after flaunting stacks of bills on social media.

Like I said, I could easily bury my head too. I could say that there's zero proof that Self ever knew of a single payment, and I could cite the trial in which Adidas reps gave sworn testimony that Self didn't know about any payments. I don't because I assume that Self knew what was going on. But there's zero doubt that you'd bury your head in that situation. 😂

One of the Morris twins apparently shot an Airsoft BB gun from his dorm window and hit somebody in the arm.
That’s funny, because it's like pulling teeth to get you to admit to any KU transgression without deflecting for 4 pages first.

Also, Hagans didn't sit for personal reasons, he sat because he was suspended for acting like an asshat in a game.

Hey, a friend of mine just told me there was an issue at KU were dudes were shooting coeds through dorm windows with pellet guns. Whats up with that? I never heard of this, did this actually happen?

Oh and I totally forgot about the midnight madness y'all did where Snoop Dog was performing with pole dancers. Oh my God man, that is just gold. Hahaaaa.
@ExitFlagger , nm, I got tired of waiting, I found what I was looking for. This is hilarious. Why have you been hiding this?

LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Markieff Morris, an incoming freshman basketball player at Kansas, is facing a battery charge after allegedly firing a BB gun from his dorm window.

The 18-year-old, a member of coach Bill Self's 2008 recruiting class along with his twin brother, Marcus, has been ordered to appear Sept. 10 in Lawrence Municipal Court, the Lawrence Journal-World reported Wednesday on its Web site.

Campus police said shots were fired about 11:15 p.m. Saturday from a room in the Jayhawker Towers. A 47-year-old Wisconsin woman was in the dorm's courtyard about the same time and reported being shot in the arm with a plastic BB. The woman suffered minor injuries, according to the newspaper.

Morris is also suspected of using alcohol during the incident.

😂😂😂

Oh man, I heard about this, but I never watched footage of it. I can't believe KU and/or Self okayed this.

Looking at the crowd, they're standing there motionless as the pole dancers do their thing. They look stunned. Haha. "Dolla dolla bill yo"

OMG, this is hilarious, I found this on another forum. Exit, even you have to laugh at this one, but damn, this might actually be a pretty good team. They would beat the shit out of anyone they faced… .especially those that play women's college ball.

Here is "The Bill Self All-Assault team" of course, with special points for battering women, though permanently damaging another human through violence will also get you considered.

While there was lots of competition, here's my "Felonious First Five."

Point Guard: Arterio Morris. It is hard to argue against the selection of a guy already charged with punching out a woman WHEN SELF RECRUITED HIM -- a charge he recently pleaded guilt to. The deal was clinched when he became an accused rapist at Kansas.

Shooting Guard: LaGerald Vick. An investigation by Kansas University confirmed that he punched a woman. Of course, that did not stop Self from playing him. Also suspected of being one of five players accused of a sexual assault in a dorm room that got swept under the toupee.

Forward: Josh Jackson. This is a lifetime achievement award. After being one of five Jailhawks linked to the sexual assault in a dorm, he was accused by a female basketball player of threatening to 'smash her face' then was charged in an unrelated leaving the scene of an accident. Since leaving Kansas, he's been charged with assaulting a cop, getting a FIVE-MONTH OLD girl high by smoking so much marijuana in her presence she became disoriented, and hit with rape allegations, including one in which civil charges were filed in August depicting a brutal attack.

Forward: Carlton Bragg. Shortly after a woman accused him of assaulting her, Self decided no punishment was in order. Shortly after that, he was busted on drug charges. His behavior became so embarrassing that even Kansas couldn't look the other way, and he was forced to transfer. At New Mexico, he was swiftly charged in another sex assault case, and ultimately kicked off the team after being busted for DUI and drug charges.

Center: Silvo DeSousa. Immortalized in the classic photo of him smashing a chair over a defenseless opponent during a game, DeSousa's real claim to fame was knocking a man's eye out when the guy tried to stop DeSousa from harassing a woman outside a bar.

There are several other Bill Self recruits who could challenge for a place on this team, but this is my personal selection of his AA Squad.

And Jailhawk fans wonder why the NCAA charged him with loss of institutional control -- of course that mostly had to do with his proven lying and cheating.

🤣🤣🤣

Gee, I wonder which forum you got this from. "Jailhawks" definitely sn't a dead giveaway. 🤣

Raftards could at least try to get some facts straight, but I know it's way more fun to make shit up. Couldn't fathom how anyone would get the idea that your fanbase is obsessed with KU. 🤣

DeSousa smashed a chair over an opponent's head? LOL! I don't know what Bragg did after leaving KU, but there was video evidence that the girl lied about her accusation and charges were dropped. No KU player was ever charged in that sexual assault investigation, and they didn't have sufficient evidence that an assault even happened. Vick allegedly hit a girl in the arm, yes.

Since you're a guy who demands proof, how much of that is proven? Any of it? But again, I don't bury my head. I assume that Josh Jackson and a few others aren't great dudes. Morris could be in that category too.

Guess it's suddenly fair game to include incidents that occurred after leaving the school? Which brings me back to stomping on homeless people, bashing girls' heads, and sodomy with 14 year olds. But keep crushing those "Jailhawks" while making excuses for horrible behavior of Kentucky players. Even though, to date, there's no evidence of any serious injuries to females or sexual assaults at KU. We'll see where the Morris investigation goes.

@ExitFlagger , nm, I got tired of waiting, I found what I was looking for. This is hilarious. Why have you been hiding this?

LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Markieff Morris, an incoming freshman basketball player at Kansas, is facing a battery charge after allegedly firing a BB gun from his dorm window.

The 18-year-old, a member of coach Bill Self's 2008 recruiting class along with his twin brother, Marcus, has been ordered to appear Sept. 10 in Lawrence Municipal Court, the Lawrence Journal-World reported Wednesday on its Web site.

Campus police said shots were fired about 11:15 p.m. Saturday from a room in the Jayhawker Towers. A 47-year-old Wisconsin woman was in the dorm's courtyard about the same time and reported being shot in the arm with a plastic BB. The woman suffered minor injuries, according to the newspaper.

Morris is also suspected of using alcohol during the incident.

😂😂😂

If by "hiding it," you mean explaining it to you in my last post, yeah I'm guilty.

• Haha
Gee, I wonder which forum you got this from. "Jailhawks" definitely sn't a dead giveaway. 🤣

Raftards could at least try to get some facts straight, but I know it's way more fun to make shit up. Couldn't fathom how anyone would get the idea that your fanbase is obsessed with KU. 🤣

DeSousa smashed a chair over an opponent's head? LOL! I don't know what Bragg did after leaving KU, but there was video evidence that the girl lied about her accusation and charges were dropped. No KU player was ever charged in that sexual assault investigation, and they didn't have sufficient evidence that an assault even happened. Vick allegedly hit a girl in the arm, yes.

Since you're a guy who demands proof, how much of that is proven? Any of it? But again, I don't bury my head. I assume that Josh Jackson and a few others aren't great dudes. Morris could be in that category too.

Guess it's suddenly fair game to include incidents that occurred after leaving the school? Which brings me back to stomping on homeless people, bashing girls' heads, and sodomy with 14 year olds. But keep crushing those "Jailhawks" while making excuses for horrible behavior of Kentucky players. Even though, to date, there's no evidence of any serious injuries to females or sexual assaults at KU. We'll see where the Morris investigation goes.
It was just a funny post. I know Desosa didn't actually hit anyone with a chair.
I still think that would be a pretty good team.

That’s funny, because it's like pulling teeth to get you to admit to any KU transgression without deflecting for 4 pages first.

Really? Any examples? I've said from the beginning of this thread that this is a bad look for KU.

Meanwhile, you STILL won't even concede the possibility that Hagans was paid. 🤣

Oh man, I heard about this, but I never watched footage of it. I can't believe KU and/or Self okayed this.

Looking at the crowd, they're standing there motionless as the pole dancers do their thing. They look stunned. Haha. "Dolla dolla bill yo"

From what I read, Self didn't okay it. I heard he was pretty pissed about the pole dancing and walked out of the Fieldhouse. Snoop apparently didn't stay within the agreed boundaries. Shocker.

No assuming here.... just watching this continued futile effort of yours on an incredibly dumb hill to die on.

What hill am I dying on again?

So the people in this thread haven't assumed that Morris is guilty based on an allegation? And you and many others don't assume that Self has cheated?

Really? Any examples? I've said from the beginning of this thread that this is a bad look for KU.

Meanwhile, you STILL won't even concede the possibility that Hagans was paid. 🤣
I'm trying, I really am, but all we can find is a journal entry that talks about payment possibilities for Hagans.

I mean, we have solid proof of all the KU stuff. Markeif Morris did shoot people with a pellet gun, Vick did hit a bitch, Snoop, with Self's blessing, had pole dancers at midnight madness, Morris raped and beat women and Desousa was in trouble more than once, but all you have is a dude saying he was thinking about paying Hagans and Willis was drunk and passed out in his car.

This 'high horse' I'm riding only needs to be a shetland pony at this point.

From what I read, Self didn't okay it. I heard he was pretty pissed about the pole dancing and walked out of the Fieldhouse. Snoop apparently didn't stay within the agreed boundaries. Shocker.
Yeah, I heard that too, but damn, if Snoop is coming to perform, you damn well better know what he's fixin' to do. You're lucky he wasn't smoking a big fatty up in there.

ADVERTISEMENT