ADVERTISEMENT

KU Guard Arterio Morris Suspended from Program

Well, Jeff had one post in the last three weeks before making several in this thread. And Bignish hadn't posted here in a month and a half. Does that count?
Sure, I see their likes often so I guess I'm more aware of them being here.

Look at recent activity instead of posting.

If anything, I'm guessing there's not been much to talk about until now.

This is a story. It's the offseason champs with a player accused of rape.

Sure, I see their likes often so I guess I'm more aware of them being here.

Look at recent activity instead of posting.

If anything, I'm guessing there's not been much to talk about until now.

This is a story. It's the offseason champs with a player accused of rape.

I said they hadn't posted. Not that they hadn't lurked.

If I hadn't posted in close to two months, then created a thread on Friday night to break the news that a Kentucky player allegedly raped someone, calling Calipari a scumbag coach of a cesspool program, I'll bet you wouldn't label me obsessed, right? 🤣

I said they hadn't posted. Not that they hadn't lurked.

If I hadn't posted in close to two months, then created a thread on Friday night to break the news that a Kentucky player allegedly raped someone, calling Calipari a scumbag coach of a cesspool program, I'll bet you wouldn't label me obsessed, right? 🤣
Correct. First, you'd have to assume I keep up with your posting.
Also we been dealing with @bignish, @Dr.01, @ThePhog08 and other for years.
If something happens with UK or Cal, it will make news here. It'd be weird if no one were interested.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and MGO2022
Correct. First, you'd have to assume I keep up with your posting.
Also we been dealing with @bignish, @Dr.01, @ThePhog08 and other for years.
If something happens with UK or Cal, it will make news here. It'd be weird if no one were interested.

Dude who responds to my posts more than anyone here doesn't keep up with my posts. 😆 Delusional or just dishonest?

Of course it's going to be posted. You get the difference between posting it and adding defamatory and hypocritical commentary right?

Dude who responds to my posts more than anyone here doesn't keep up with my posts. 😆 Delusional or just dishonest?

Of course it's going to be posted. You get the difference between posting it and adding defamatory and hypocritical commentary right?
You really think I keep up with your posts more than...let's say @Random UK Fan @FaithPlusOne @IUfanBorden @GhostOf301 @rockycard or any other poster who posts here daily?
I'm a huge fan of @bMORE607 @BYU dooshed Tennessee @KisteK ....I can go on and on. I'm a huge fan of yours.

@Kevin Bryan can still with his gimps.

Unfortunately, KU has a player that might or might not have done something and that's the storyline until the next one comes up. or it just gets borning. Right now the interactions make it ongoing.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You really think I keep up with your posts more than...let's say @Random UK Fan @FaithPlusOne @IUfanBorden @GhostOf301 @rockycard or any other poster who posts here daily?
I'm a huge fan of @bMORE607 @BYU dooshed Tennessee @KisteK ....I can go on and on. I'm a huge fan of yours.

@Kevin Bryan can still with his gimps.

Thanks, lurker. You're one of the best.

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

But that Michigan d-bag can get ****ed. 🤣

Unfortunately, KU has a player that might or might not have done something and that's the storyline until the next one comes up. or it just gets borning. Right now the interactions make it ongoing.

I've admitted this is a bad look, and there's a good chance that Self made a mistake here.

I get a little defensive when people attack Self's character, because I genuinely think he's a great guy, and I have a lot of evidence of that. With little evidence of the opposite. Unless you think that giving Morris a chance and the Adidas stuff makes him a scumbag. Which, again, seems hypocritical. Would be hard to find a program that hasn't had a player (or many) that took benefits or got into legal trouble.

I'll admit, this news bums me out. I was as excited about Morris (as a player) as anyone on the team, and I think losing him would hurt. The dude is/was poised to explode.

Last edited:
This allegation is a bad look for KU, even if it turns out to be false. I don't deny that. But I get a little sick of the holier than thou bullshit. It's like people don't understand how common sexual misconduct and/or DV are in this country. This ain't unique to KU, fellas. I read a stat that 1 in 5 college girls is a victim of rape. Not 1 in 5 KU girls. 1 in 5 nationally. So, even if this is true, let's quit pretending that this shit is rare.

A quick Google search told me that a former UK player was sentenced to prison for sodomizing two underage girls in 2012. Ravi Moss was arrested for 4th degree assault after causing injuries to his girlfriend's head, face and back. Eric Bledsoe was arrested for domestic violence. Tai Wynyard was suspended for being tied to a thug who was carrying guns to parties and charged w/ 4th degree assault. Several former UK players and coaches have been arrested for DUIs in the last decade plus. Terrence Jones was arrested for stomping on a homeless person. Derek Willis, etc.

I realize you guys badly want reasons to hate KU and to feel like your programs are morally superior, but let's be real. You're throwing stones from glass houses.
Ah man, ya gotta take it in stride. Just like when UK sucks, everyone likes to poke us with a stick and people drop bait all over the board for UK fans, because we're an easy target.
KU just won a title and hell, KU is a blue blood, so when bad things happen, you guys get poked with that stick.
If it happened at Cleveland State, nobody would care.

Well, Jeff had one post in the last three weeks before making several in this thread. And Bignish hadn't posted here in a month and a half. Does that count?
Yeah, but I didn’t really shit on KU, I kinda took an indirect shot at Louisville though. But that's because I like screwing with Rocky and I knew he would bite.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He’s been taking it in the throat and ass in this thread and not necessarily in that order.
The thing about @ExitFlagger is, he will fight to the death, even if he’s wrong, doesn't matter, 10 on 1, bring it on, he defends Self and KU to the bitter end.

But I dunno, I've never seen a man get his butthole peed in, so maybe that will be his breaking point. I know I would tap out at that point.

The thing about @ExitFlagger is, he will fight to the death, even if he’s wrong, doesn't matter, 10 on 1, bring it on, he defends Self and KU to the bitter end.

But I dunno, I've never seen a man get his butthole peed in, so maybe that will be his breaking point. I know I would tap out at that point.
Yeah he really does lose it any time something the least bit negative is said about Self/KU. Probably entirely too sensitive to the point where other people on a college sports message board pee in his bhutt. Prolly should just stick to KU only boards.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I've acknowledged that this is a bad look, and there's a good chance that Self made a mistake here.

Admittedly, I get a little defensive when people attack Self's character, because I genuinely think he's a great guy, and I have a lot of evidence of that. With little to no evidence of the opposite. Unless you want to argue that giving Morris a chance and the Adidas stuff makes him a scumbag. Which, again, seems really hypocritical to me. You'd be hard-pressed to find a program that hasn't had a player (or many) that took benefits or got into legal trouble.

And I'll admit, this news bums me out. I was as excited about Morris (as a player) as anyone on the team, and I think losing him would hurt majorly. The dude is/was poised to explode.
Honestly, who gives af. We're not babysitters. I couldn't care less if our players **** horses for stud fee's.

Is it weird I want hungry guys to play for us without holding the pinky finger out. I want the pinkyfinger in.

I haven’t defended Morris at all other than to say we should let the investigation play out. He hasn’t even been arrested or charged yet.

I’m pretty sure the guy who claims that Hagans was holding somebody else’s stacks wouldn’t be ready to crucify his player at that point. 😆

I haven’t defended Morris at all other than to say we should let the investigation play out. He hasn’t even been arrested or charged yet.

I’m pretty sure the guy who claims that Hagans was holding somebody else’s stacks wouldn’t be ready to crucify his player at that point. 😆
Yeah I agree, you haven't defended Morris, but you're still fighting to the death.

You keep going to the Hagans thing, do you honestly think anyone was paying that dude? Come on man.

ADVERTISEMENT