ADVERTISEMENT

KU Guard Arterio Morris Suspended from Program

Yeah I agree, you haven't defended Morris, but you're still fighting to the death.

You keep going to the Hagans thing, do you honestly think anyone was paying that dude? Come on man.

Of course. He was a 5 star recruit. Pretty much every top 100 player was getting something. Who do you think was more productive for their team…Hagans or Silvio de Sousa? Or Billy “never played a game” Preston?

I’m not really fighting anything. Just pointed out people’s hypocrisy.

Of course. He was a 5 star recruit. Pretty much every top 100 player was getting something. Who do you think was more productive for their team…Hagans or Silvio de Sousa? Or Billy “never played a game” Preston?

I’m not really fighting anything. Just pointed out people’s hypocrisy.
At that point, Hagans was finishing up his 2nd year at UK, it's not like Cal was trying to persuade him to play for UK. Heck, I don't think Cal was all that thrilled with AH, especially in year 2. He was a turnover machine that couldn't shoot and he was a head case.

I mean, I'd love to give you this one, but nobody was going to pay Hagans and that dude played more mind games than anyone else I can think of.

Tell you what, if you can find a way to photoshop Ashton out and put Anthony Davis in, I'll give you the win on this one, because I know you really want it.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
At that point, Hagans was finishing up his 2nd year at UK, it's not like Cal was trying to persuade him to play for UK. Heck, I don't think Cal was all that thrilled with AH, especially in year 2. He was a turnover machine that couldn't shoot and he was a head case.

I mean, I'd love to give you this one, but nobody was going to pay Hagans and that dude played more mind games than anyone else I can think of.

Tell you what, if you can find a way to photoshop Ashton out and put Anthony Davis in, I'll give you the win on this one, because I know you really want it.
Again, just pointing out hypocrisy here. You claim I’ll defend anything, then rip off a rant in defense of a dude flashing Benjamins all over the net.

It’s ridiculous to claim no one would pay him. Far less talented/productive players were proven to have been paid. WTF did Silvio do for KU other than grab a couple rebounds in the tourney and then sit at the end of the bench the next season?

They weren’t paying based on stats.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I guess he has three more chances to get this right.

E11wpcm-XMAIkj45.jpg

I can see why you’re excited. TT might keep it within 30 now.

Again, just pointing out hypocrisy here. You claim I’ll defend anything, then rip off a rant in defense of a dude flashing Benjamins all over the net.

It’s ridiculous to claim no one would pay him. Far less talented/productive players were proven to have been paid. WTF did Silvio do for KU other than grab a couple rebounds in the tourney and then sit at the end of the bench the next season?

Remind me, what's the problem of a young man flashing dollar bills?
I get the vibe this is somehow negative.

There's no way this guy has parents or a stable environment for him to show out, it must be a negative reflection on him and whoever he's associated with. How dare he have money?

Now let's compare it to rape.

Remind me, what's the problem of a young man flashing dollar bills?
I get the vibe this is somehow negative.

There's no way this guy has parents or a stable environment for him to show out, it must be a negative reflection on him and whoever he's associated with. How dare he have money?

Now let's compare it to rape.

You’re proving my point for me.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

If that cash Hagans was flashing was anything even close to crooked, don't you think guys like Thamel and Forde would he all over that? Thamel drove his ass down to Alabama in 2009 to try to find academic dirt on Bledsoe, he dug hard, know why? Because he wants to nail Calipari so bad. Forde too.

I am not defending anything, I'm just saying we can't assume anything here. I heard it wasn't his cash, but what I have never heard was he took money from Cal, or UK.

Are you denying that you fight to the death?

Dude, in all my years on internet forums, I have never seen anyone fight harder, right or wrong, then you. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but it makes it hard for people to find a medium ground with you, because you want to win every point in every argument and you don't stop until you at least feel like you won everything.

If that cash Hagans was flashing was anything even close to crooked, don't you think guys like Thamel and Forde would he all over that? Thamel drove his ass down to Alabama in 2009 to try to find academic dirt on Bledsoe, he dug hard, know why? Because he wants to nail Calipari so bad. Forde too.

I am not defending anything, I'm just saying we can't assume anything here. I heard it wasn't his cash, but what I have never heard was he took money from Cal, or UK.

Are you denying that you fight to the death?

Dude, in all my years on internet forums, I have never seen anyone fight harder, right or wrong, then you. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but it makes it hard for people to find a medium ground with you, because you want to win every point in every argument and you don't stop until you at least feel like you won everything.
What am I trying to win? Like I said, I was just pointing out hypocrisy.

You made the claim that Kentucky players don’t do this stuff, and I named many that have. Unless you think sodomizing underage girls and stomping on homeless people don’t qualify.

You’re talking about me defending KU to the death while you’re defending Hagans to the death. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be skeptical about where he got that money. What would Forde and Thamel know about it?

We can spin anything, right? If I wanted to put a spin on the Morris situation, I could say that he hasn’t even been arrested or charged yet, for an alleged crime that happened three weeks ago. He posted on social media that he’s innocent, so it must be true. For the record, I think there’s a good chance that he’s guilty of this and possibly more crimes in the past. I’m not burying my head.

You made the claim that Kentucky players don’t do this stuff, and I named many that have. Unless you think sodomizing underage girls and stomping on homeless people don’t qualify.

You’re talking about me defending KU to the death while you’re defending Hagans to the death. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be skeptical about where he got that money. What would Forde and Thamel know about it?

We can spin anything, right? If I wanted to put a spin on the Morris situation, I could say that he hasn’t even been arrested or charged yet, for an alleged crime that happened three weeks ago. He posted on social media that he’s innocent, so it must be true. For the record, I think there’s a good chance that he’s guilty of this and possibly more crimes in the past. I’m not burying my head.
Just want to point out something. The sodomizing means he got head from girls 2 years younger than him.

Sodomize doesn't mean butt stuff or rape.

The thing about @ExitFlagger is, he will fight to the death, even if he’s wrong, doesn't matter, 10 on 1, bring it on, he defends Self and KU to the bitter end.

But I dunno, I've never seen a man get his butthole peed in, so maybe that will be his breaking point. I know I would tap out at that point.

I’m tapping out long before i get my butthole peed in tbh.

I'm not defending Hagans, I'm just using common sense. If he took money and flashed it like that, guys like Thamel and Forde would not let it go. But that's all we can do. I certainly can't accuse AH, UK, or Cal of cheating based on what we know.

Who are all these UK players that you're referring to? You brought up Derek Willis who was drunk and passed out in his car, but he wasn't beating up any women, raping women, or lining soneone up to hit them with a chair.

You have to admit, KU has had some players do some really bad shit over the years.

Soooooo Morris did the raping while Furphy, Jackson, and Timberlake watched? Niiiiiice! And it happened in McCarthy Hall, where all the players live? LMAO....awesome.
Quite the assumptions you’ve made there, detective. 😆

Kevin, "witness" doesn't necessarily mean they were eyewitnesses. It could just mean they had some info.

But go ahead and slander their names anyway. Why not? And people wonder how bullshit rumors get started. 🤣

I'm not defending Hagans, I'm just using common sense. If he took money and flashed it like that, guys like Thamel and Forde would not let it go. But that's all we can do. I certainly can't accuse AH, UK, or Cal of cheating based on what we know.

Yet you have no problem with calling Morris a rapist before an arrest or charge has even been made.

You actually think that these guys are hell-bent on taking Kentucky down? LOL. Come on. Why weren't they writing about this? Somehow they rec'd proof of the source of the money immediately after the story broke, so they backed off? Give me a break, man. This is the opposite of common sense.

Here are the facts: Dude posts a video of himself flashing massive stacks of bills with a sentence that read "Make sure you keep a little something in ya shoeboxxx nobody can touch!" Right when this became a story, he was held out and didn't travel to Kentucky's game in Florida "for personal reasons." It was also reported that there was tension between him and the staff. Then the rest of the season was cancelled due to Covid.

Hagans' name also came up during the FBI probe. He was tied to ASM Sports' Christian Dawkins.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/11/...ats-fbi-probe-ashton-hagans-jarred-vanderbilt

Dawkins proposed giving Vanderbilt a $100,000 line of credit and $25,000 advance on his marketing revenue if he was projected as a lottery pick at the end of the 2017-18 season.

Dawkins also planned to recruit 2019 point guard prospect Ashton Hagans of Cartersville, Georgia, who reclassified to the 2018 class and is a freshman at Kentucky. According to the email, Dawkins wanted to pay Hagans $2,000 per month from October 2017 to October 2018, then $3,000 monthly through April 2020.

So you think that common sense tells us this dude didn't take money? LOL. Sure.

Who are all these UK players that you're referring to? You brought up Derek Willis who was drunk and passed out in his car, but he wasn't beating up any women, raping women, or lining soneone up to hit them with a chair.

You have to admit, KU has had some players do some really bad shit over the years.

Lifting a chair and then putting it down is a "really bad" crime to you? You must be a saint.

Lagerald Vick was accused of hitting a girl in the arm. And like 20 years ago, CJ Giles allegedly pulled a girl across a room or something. Her injuries were listed as minor. He was promptly dismissed from the team. No charges were brought against Vick. I'm not defending any of that stuff, if true. My point has been that this shit happens all over.

IF Morris is guilty of rape, then that's very bad, yes. Can we at least wait until there's an arrest or charge filed, or should we just go ahead and convict him now? Guess we know the answer to that.

I already listed about 10 UK players that were involved in some pretty heinous crimes in the last decade plus. And that was just what I found in a quick Google search. Ravi Moss was arrested for 4th degree assault after doing serious damage to his girlfriend's face and head. Michael Porter was sentenced to prison for six counts of third-degree sodomy and three counts of first-degree sexual abuse with a 14 yr old. Bledsoe hit a girl. Terrence Jones stomped on a homeless person. Etc, etc.

Are you sure you should be on your high horse here?

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT