ADVERTISEMENT

KU basketball assistant on tape...

We've landed on the Moon!!!!
giphy.gif

Where do you think we got marcus garrett and his alien ass head

I used to joke (in very poor taste) that in previous seasons before he got his hair braided that Garrett’s old hair cut made him look like he was starving to death bc he’s so thin and lanky.

At some point I consider anyone who gets hired bc of their “aau connections” to be dirty in some form.

Hell we already know Nike had to pay players on 38/40 of their aau teams if we are believe the texts between the Nike guy and KP.

And we already know via the fbi sting that adidas is in the business of paying players.

Reactions: Montana81
Silliest part is Kansas getting punished for discussing paying zion, but since he went to duke, no one will be punished for actually paying zion.

That might be accurate , if Kansas ends up getting punished

Right now the 5 level 1s and tape recordings are about to turn 3 years old

Reactions: Montana81
The NCAA cloud can feel like part of the punishment for fans and coaches when it comes to recruiting.
That was tough for you guys. I know you got off, but not really. Fans and media was (apparently), mistaken vultures that didn't let up much during it all. Then add the whole Fat's Cars, mouthpieces, drug rental property, it had to seem like it went on forever.

I wouldn't wish that on my rival.

• Haha
Reactions: Catilac
That was tough for you guys. I know you got off, but not really. Fans and media was (apparently), mistaken vultures that didn't let up much during it all. Then add the whole Fat's Cars, mouthpieces, drug rental property, it had to seem like it went on forever.

I wouldn't wish that on my rival.

Finally someone gets it. haha.

Edit to add: Right or wrong it still impacts the program’s ability to function. Just imagine how bad Kentucky would be if they had that cloud. They’re not even functioning right now without one.

The NCAA cloud can feel like part of the punishment for fans and coaches when it comes to recruiting.

It's had a huge impact on recruiting the last few years. It's amazing that they were as good as they were last year.

As a Louisville fan I agree totally. The “cloud” dragging on for years is almost just as bad as the punishment, when it comes to recruiting. We are in the same boat except our cloud extends all the way to strippergate fml.

Reactions: UL_1986
Some KU fans believe that if they were going to get hammered, it would have happened fast-- like it has when other schools were hammered. When it draws out like this, it usually works in the favor of the accused. Granted, this is an atypical situation given that it's being decided by an independent panel. But the panel delayed the case due to being in disagreement with the case presented by the NCAA. That can't be a bad sign.

Idk our first transgression drug out for a while and that was before covid and we still got hammered. We self imposed a ban before the ncaa ever started their investigation.

Honestly tho wtf takes so long. All of us know what the charges are, we’ve known for damn near a year. I guess maybe the new appeal process is slower?

Edit: sorry didn’t read where the appeal panel disagrees but yes I would think that can’t be a bad sign.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
The NCAA cloud is what took down my Razorbacks under Nolan. 4 years of searching to find 1500 bucks in unauthorized summer job pay

Still waiting on the proof.
Were those fake DMV records? Was the reported price of rent increase fake? I know the photos of the house weren’t real. But the SUVs??? Hell moving to Durham period. Moving ain’t cheap, ask James wiseman.

I get it nothing will ever come of it, and I really don’t much care.

ADVERTISEMENT