ADVERTISEMENT

**KState vs Sparty Game Thread**

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
Who you guys got winning this one?

I’m expecting a great game to kick the Sweet 16 off.

Depends if MSU decides to guard Nowell unlike Kentucky.

I said it before their Kentucky game and I’ll say it now. KJ will get his 15-20, but Nowell has the ability to just go off from three and he’ll hit from deep. Shut him down and you should have a decent chance to beat them. KJ is the player with the most pro potential, and the more consistent player, but Nowell is the one who can take over a game if he’s having a good night and you don’t adjust.

Sparty but it’s really a tossup.

And damn if Jerome tang isn’t impossible not to root for. So likeable

Reactions: GE Nole
Nowell putting on a dime dropping clinic. Making MSU's defense look almost as bad as UK's. They've only made 11 field goals (1 was his) and he has assisted on 7 of them.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Yikes. KSU continues to shoot from deep like this from randoms we’re not winning this one.

Nowell is going to surpass his career high in assists (14) this game. He already has 10.

Reactions: KisteK
Pretty much a disaster on defense. Not stopping dribble penetration and not stopping the 3’s. Pretty much the worst of both worlds.

I expect us to come out the half with a much different defensive game plan. I think it’s obvious we’re over helping in Powell drives far too much. It’ll be interesting.

Reactions: hawkit3113
When Howell is doubling and running around on defense, you have to make him pay by hitting the open shot. He is out of position on most of these shots

Finally MSU made a good defensive decision by not leaving shooters and just putting size on Nowell. Make Nowell beat you with his shooting. Same way you beat UVA by making Kihei beat you. He usually won’t but defenses go dumb

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT