ADVERTISEMENT

**KState vs Sparty Game Thread**

Pootie Tang Bullets GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I was surprised we hung in as long as we did. Nowell had to have a once in a lifetime game to beat us. That falling down, side arm 3 was the difference in this game. What are ya going to do?

B1G was, overall, an awful conference. Say what you will, but Michigan State is the face of the league. It's fitting they went down fighting.

F Michigan.
F Purdue.
Doesn't matter where we finish in the league, Michigan State is the B1G.

I was surprised we hung in as long as we did. Nowell had to have a once in a lifetime game to beat us. That falling down, side arm 3 was the difference in this game. What are ya going to do?

B1G was, overall, an awful conference. Say what you will, but Michigan State is the face of the league. It's fitting they went down fighting.

F Michigan.
F Purdue.

Throw in a F Wisconsin and Illinois, and I am buying.

Reactions: northeastspartan

F Michigan.
F Purdue.

All other B1G coaches should bow to Izzo in postgame handshake lines, out of respect.

Reactions: KisteK
Saw you posting and I decided discretion was in order. Too bad my Spartans could not defend the 3 at the end of a certain game a few weeks back.

Played great and entertained the masses. MSU got hot at the right time, but better play earlier in the season and MSU is playing easier competition.

But you gotta beat good teams to get to where you want to go. And MSU knows that.

MSU is a rivalry in football and basketball that I don't mind. Probably due your the success of your program.

Now, losing to shit bags like Illinois is not acceptable. And Wisconsin people are just bad people in life.

Why didn’t Hauser shoot?
His legs were gone. Was short arming everything at the end. Not sure his ankle wasn't swollen too. I credit Tang's coaching more than MSU's failure to get a shot off. Even Hauser's look was 30+ feet. He wasn't going to make that.

I thought Tang matched Izzo tit for tat down the wire.

Walker was the guy and Tang knew it. Akins should have been option #2.

KSU defended. I can see them playing for the Natty.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Played great and entertained the masses. MSU got hot at the right time, but better play earlier in the season and MSU is playing easier competition.

But you gotta beat good teams to get to where you want to go. And MSU knows that.

MSU is a rivalry in football and basketball that I don't mind. Probably due your the success of your program.

Now, losing to shit bags like Illinois is not acceptable. And Wisconsin people are just bad people in life.
We played Gonzaga, Kentucky, Villanova, Alabama and Oregon in November.

ADVERTISEMENT